UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

I have a 2006 LC I'd like to trade +cash for a 200 series. Would like the 200 to be modified also. It has 176,000 miles. I've owed it since July of 2020. Its been in Arkansas and Utah. No rust. Timing belt changed a couple of months ago. Arb Bumpers front and back. Zeon10s winch. Slee front skid. Prinsu roof rack. Arb Sliders. Couple of minor dings, but nothing major. Runs great. Cooper Tires have 4-5k on em.
My once short commute has changed to one where I need to do long distance drives (NY to Fla) pretty regularly, so regrettably going to have to sell my 2000 100 series with sub 200k miles, Texas truck, beautiful condition, timing belt etc done at dealer, bought from forum member who bought it from another forum member thus very traceable documented history. Looking to trade for a Lexus rx 350 ideally 2013-15, low miles, well maintained, money on either end. Will post px later just getting the ball rolling.
I'm looking to trade my 22' Lunar Rock TRD-OFF ROAD Tacoma for a 100 series for a 06-07 land cruiser. Title in hand. The truck has 15.5k miles, upgrades include Bilstein 6112/5160 2' suspension lift and method 703 wheels. I paid around 41k for this truck plus 2800 in mods. The reason I'm looking to trade is some expenses are coming up related to surgery and in need of more space without breaking the bank. I'm looking for a rust free and up-to-date maintenance wise on a LC due to it being my daily driver.
I have not written a complete add for this yet or taken dozens of pics, but wanted to see if there is any appetite for a trade with my 80 series to a 100 series. Located in NH, but the 80 comes from west coast originally so minimal rust. Its sitting on 37s, 4" Dobinsons suspension combined with supreme engineering superflex front arms and metaltech rear arms, Marlin Crawler steering, adjustable track bars, DC front drive shaft, ARB front bumper with Superwinch 10K and 4x4labs rear bumper with Warn 9K winch, baja rack, interior spare tire rack with 37" spare, dual batteries, XM radio w/reverse camera, tuffy center console, fabric seats/interior, rear locker (lockrite). Frame is clean and solid, body has a soft spot in rocker that can...
Looking to trade my 2022 Kubota L2501 for a clean 100 series…open to other Toyota 4Xs, sequoia, Tacoma, 4Runner, GX470, 80, 60. 2022, 30hrs, box blade, grader blade, post hole digger (9”, 12” augers), quick release bucket and loader. Comes with 2 years of KTAC insurance, replacement cost for new if stolen or damaged. I paid $29k for everything, though I don’t expect that in trade value. Pretty sweet tractor.
Looking to trade my 2022 Kubota L2501 for a clean 100 series…open to other Toyota 4Xs, sequoia, Tacoma, 80, 60. 2022, 30hrs, box blade, grader blade, post hole digger (9”, 12” augers), quick release bucket and loader. Comes with 2 years of KTAC insurance, replacement cost for new if stolen or damaged. I paid $29k for everything, though I don’t expect that in trade value. Pretty sweet tractor.
I have a locked 98, 250k miles, runs well. Has body damage on the passenger side front fenders and doors and driver side rear fender. The truck has a lot of potential, it is just a little rough around the edges. I am offering this and a 2014 Chevy spark up for trade for another (cleaner body wise) 98-99 locked uzj100. I know it’s a long shot, but I’ll put it out there. The spark has 88k miles, is a nice little car and gets great mileage. I value them combined at $12k. Thanks!
Short version is I don't really fit comfortably in an 80 series (i'll explain more below). After owning a couple 100s and a couple 80s on my LC Journey, I think the right cruiser for me and my needs is a 100. I'm honestly borderline reluctant, what i mean by that is though i am realistic on the value, i am not dying to make this happen, so there's really no disparity, and i will hold out for the right trade. I'm happy to talk on the phone or take specific pics if you need. Drop me a DM What I'm looking for: preferably a 100 series land cruiser (as opposed to LX, but will entertain an LX). Rear locker not a huge deal, thought that would be awesome. 2002 or newer would be awesome for the car seat attachment LATCH system, but i know some...
I'm newish on the site, so I hope this is the proper way to do this. I'm looking to trade for a 100 series LC or LX. I have an interesting trade to offer in the form of my first gen Tundra with 46k miles. I have posted it to the tundra section of the forum. Please check it out if this is at all of interest. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/omaha-ne-2004-tundra-sr5-46k-miles.1283022/ Thanks
I'm just kinda juggling the idea of trading my beloved 100 for an 80.. here is the link for my full build.. plenty of pictures and information https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1hndrd-build.1205485/page-17 if anyone is interested, the requirements of the 80 are as follows 1995 or newer rust free very clean... extremely clean solid maintenance and fully sorted built similar to my 100 I have color preferences but nothing too rigid lockers or no lockers a V8 or a supercharger is a huge bonus show me what you have... willing to look at anything close to the above specs but I will be pretty selective I can exclude certain mods if reasonably removable. I do not wish to include the tent, awning, fridge, thanks!
Looking to trade my 2012 TRD Sport Tacoma 4x4 double cab long bed. 94k miles, fully loaded with nav, tech and tow package. I have been tossing around the idea of trading my truck for a clean lower mileage LX470 or LC100. Just don’t use the bed as much as I used to due to lack of time for many of my hobbies. The extra cabin space would be nice. Hoping to find something clean with under 150k miles. The truck has been my pride and joy for 4 years now, I am the second owner. It is meticulously maintained and rust free, with the frame being coated inside and out twice a year. Truck has: -OME 886 wrapped on nitrocharger 90000s up front -Dakar HD leaf pack with bilstein 5160s in rear -Archive garage HD hammer hangars shackle hangars...
Looking to see if someone is interested in trading their 100 series for my 80 series. Within a decent driving distance of Rapid City SD Mine is a 1997 40th anniversary edition, no lockers with 264k miles. Info on mine is Arb bumper with winch New 2” Dobinson lift kit New Toyo Tires KMC impact wheels New valve cover gasket set New radiator hoses New front crank seal New oil pump gasket New spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor New distributor seal Newer battery Still in box for parts, I have heater control valve, heater hoses, fuel filter, front knuckle rebuild kit. Paint and body is in great shape but has a few small rust spots. Couple on rear hatch and one on front fender underneath. Some surface rust on frame but not bad. Driver seat is...
I’d like to move from a sports car to a land cruiser. I am looking to trade my rare BMW Z3M Coupe, aka Clown shoe or M Coupe. There were only ~ 2800 produced from 1998-2002. I have a 1999 S52 model w/ 155k miles. Lots of upgrades and performance parts. Trade value is $23-26 neg. Looking for a 100 series. If you are interested, PM and let’s talk specs. Ideally 2003 or newer, 06-07 would be great!
Looking to trade clean, well-maintained 1997 40th AE for Late 100/470 in similar condition. Mine: - 1997 40th Anniversary Edition - 251K - California and Texas truck - no rust issues besides surface on very few undercarriage parts - Runs and drives well, most everything works (power antenna/rear defroster INOP/ABS light is on) - Less than 2 years since the Birfs were serviced - PO Added Diff Lock switch, NOT 3X locked - Exterior bone stock except for ARB front bumper - Extensive records since 2010 - New head/"upper engine rebuild" at 190K miles after the HG went - $10K+ worth of parts and labor - Refreshed Interior - new carpet, front seat covers, new speakers all around - Heated front seats using Toyota/Lexus hardware - All...
Just putting it out there . I searched for about 3 years before I found the ONE lol -I purchased it from the original owner . - 79,000 miles I’ve added 1,000 - Texas truck - no rust - positive disclosure in 2012 ( new oem engine, timing , clutch , etc) at 74,000 Miles. I was surprised when I read the Toyota owners website. Truck was always serviced at the same dealership. Full paper work - Kendra M/T’ still brand new - A bunch of new parts I sourced through an oem dealer will be included with paper work. Refresher stuff ( Radiator , belts, spark plugs , wires, Gear oil, distb cap etc.) I’d figured I’d try the forum 1st before later branching out. Their only getting rarer and to find one that’s never been wheeled, under 100k is super...
Considering trading my FJ62 ONLY for a LOW MILEAGE 2006/2007 LC. Can be stock or modified. Just looking for a rust/story free truck. 131k miles. No rust. Full service records dating back to the early 90s. Very clean truck that I was using as a daily for a bit during Covid. Will have to start up my commute again soon so looking for something a bit more modern.
Will post some photos later but wanted to gauge interest in a trade. Looking for a 96/97 Triple Locked 80 Series. Im the 3rd owner, well cared for / maintained, little to no rust. New Michelin tires, radiator, Heater T, power steering pump and hoses, value cover gasket done 30k ago, brakes. Sunroof does not work, am told the cable is rusted. Also, small leak from the steering rack has never bothered me but probably needs to be replaced. Send me a private message if you have an 80 and are interested in a trade.
Hey all, I've been searching for the right 100 for a while and it's been hard to track down. I'm willing to possibly let my crawler go for a clean 1998-1999 LC100. I'm flexible and pretty open to see what you have. 1973 FJ40 specs: -LT1 out of a 95 Corvette (about 115K miles on it) -SM465 trans (6.55:1 granny gear, no OD) -Advanced Adaptors low range rock box (twin sticked) -stock transfer case -FJ60 axles -Front: open, 4.10s -Rear: detroit, trussed, 4.10s -Almost new 39" BFG KM3s on 17" Allied beadlocks with Irok spare on beadlock -Spring over axle lift with lift springs, procomp shocks -GM 1-ton steering box conversion, high steer, mini truck steer arms Armor: -Smittybuilt 9.5k winch w/ synthetic line -Sliders that double...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom