UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hey everyone, been lurking here a bit and I've made the hard decision to sell my lifted LX470. I'm the senior mechanic at Metric Motors in Loveland, CO. I bought the LX in August of 2019 from a small used car dealership here in Loveland. I believe it may have been owned by a fellow forum member in the past. I had plans to keep this thing for a long time but life dictates otherwise and unfortunately I need to sell the truck. I have done a lot of work to the LX over my ownership with receipts for proof. Details and pics are in the linked craigslist post. I'm asking $23k but will entertain reasonable offers.
Be forewarned. This is an amazing deal if true but unfortunately, it is not. I saw it in person and it's not a bad rig, but odomoter is rolled back, 3 owners and multiple accidents. Seller claims it has 62k miles on it but really its 260K miles. I also believe the carfax and Lexus of Marin documents may be false. Just warning my fellow Mudders. LX470 CL ad
I'm searching daily and found these while looking for a 2006 or 2007 low mileage example. I have no affiliation with the sellers and have not contacted them. These just look like clean rigs if anyone is looking for these years. Is there a sticky for nice example/good deals on the internet? I didn't see a better place to post this. 2005 toyota land cruiser 4wd for sale by owner - Vancouver, WA - craigslist - https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/vancouver-2005-toyota-land-cruiser/7684548103.html 2004 lexus lx470 for sale by owner - Sausalito, CA - craigslist - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/sausalito-2004-lexus-lx470-4wd/7684423778.html Please drop me a line if you're selling a rust free, maintained 2006 or 2007...
$9,999 I'm new to MUD but have been a lurker for the past year. Knowing this is a solid enthusiast community I figure can provide additional no BS info beyond what is in the Craigslist ad. Anyway, I purchased in April of this year for $7000 from a dealer in Utah, believing that the only issue it had was that the AHC didn't work. According to the Carfax it has lived in Washington, Utah and Idaho (and now Colorado) it's entire life and I am the 4th owner in 22 years. I had been watching values go up for months, and my intent was to do some maintenance, and a basic overland build and then re-sell for a little profit. I ultimately decided to take it to Stevinson Lexus figuring they would be 'best' at taking a stab at the AHC. In...
I just had to post this - I'm sorry to take up space on the board. I'm assuming the price is typo'd at $148,000, but it's the bay area, so who knows! There's some techie sucker with more money than brains out there, I'm sure! I can't decide what part of the listing is my favorite. A couple of nuggets from the listing: Don't really use it, its from Wisconsin, drove it here in January in the middle of a blizzard Had a shop spend 2 whole days on it, one on grinding all the corrosion off (huuge MESS) and another day treating it, protecting it, sealing it so you'll never have to worry about it again. Has all the diff lockers that you could get at the time, more than a toyota landcruiser No hills in Wisconsin so its never put its weight...
Spotted this one on my local CL. https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/dorset-2001-toyota-land-cruiser/7358950532.html Available for its next owner is our clean, Florida-history 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser. If you’re reading this, you know what you’re looking at: the United Nations-proven, UZJ 100 Series Land Cruiser, with full-time 4WD, locking center differential, and the reliable 4.7-liter V8. I love this truck and hate to sell, but we’re getting a new Volvo wagon and it’s time for the Cruiser to go. TONS of recent maintenance, as I was planning to keep this for a couple more years: -Starter -Fuse box (OE Toyota, $$$) -Spark plugs and coil packs ($$$) -BF Goodrich K02 A/T tires (January 2021) -New battery (January 2021) -Valve...
No affiliation with this seller, but I checked out this rig a few weeks back and saw the price has dropped further: Facebook Marketplace post (at $9.5k as of 7/27/18): 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Belmont, California - Marketplace | Facebook It looks like the Craigslist post has expired, but it’s also posted on OfferUp. Owner has been trying to sell it for *months* and originally priced it at $13k, from what I can find. I checked it out and it has its share of issues: dirty interior, one missing third-row seat, odd coolant sludge in the engine bay, unclear timing belt history. I didn’t inspect it too closely as I just didn’t get a good vibe buying for my needs (it’s more of a project than I’m looking for)...
THIS IS NOT MINE FOR SALE. I saw this 99 LC on CL and was thinking about purchasing. What do you guys think about it overall? NOTE: He has sent me photos of all records and VIN for carfax, everything checks out. Minor fender bender in the Carfax but fortunately with no major work done at all, wasn't serious. Onto the post I have seen: 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser - Clean title, pink slip in hand - California Car its entire life - Car has been in the family since 10/04/2004 at 65,125 miles - Carfax in hand - This has the factory equipped rear differential locker, great for off-road trips - Interior 8.5/10 Exterior 8/10, with a polish it would be 9/10 - Currently 174, 942 miles Services: - I have receipts and proof of all...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom