UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

$21,500 for all 3. Before I list them individually, I'll offer them as a package that also includes a brand new OEM radiator and shroud (never installed) from the dealer as well as the thermostat, gaskets, etc. 2002 LC Champagne with tan. My daily driver has 331k. 18" steel wheels with 275/70 tires. Cd changer removed and replaced with larger center console tub. May have a freon leak, sunroof and Nav don't work but screen and all climate and radio functions work correctly. New steering wheel leather cover. No rust, very solid 2001 LC River Rock Green with tan. 245k, stock wheels, needs new tires. Clear coat fading and peeling on front half of truck. May need a new wheel bearing on front driver wheel. Cold AC, runs great. Last summer...
Above is my 02 LX I’ve owned since Sep 22. I have cosmetically restored it, and upgraded its suspension. Icon and OME all around. New leather inside. Mechanically, all systems have been well maintained and all services are up to date. Timing belt and pump done at 180k. Body is in great shape besides 6" crease on the tailgate that is hard to see. I am selling her because I will soon be traveling long distances frequently and will need more efficiency. Zero rust, zero accidents, clean title. TN/GA almost all of its life. 6/32 remaining on 33” BFG ATs. The rearview mirror displays backup camera, records front and back in case of collision, and can be turned off to be a regular mirror. Lexus rubber cargo mat not displayed. Price is firm...
For sale is my 1998 Lexus LX. I bought it a year ago from California and it had been a Cali vehicle its whole life so little to no rust. Great condition! Added an ARB bumper. Has around 202k miles and no known major issues. I can send detailed pics to anyone interested. A/C and heat both work. Leather seats in great condition. Heated seats work. 4 wheel drive. and AHC work. Method race wheels. Prinsu roof rack. Asking $15,500
Hello all, First post and have not been lurking too long. Have been toying with the idea of getting a LC as a daily/toy. I have been all over the internet(local) as well as FB marketplace and the prices on these are all over the place. Mileage all over the place not necessarily coinciding with the prices. Which brings me to my possible purchase…. 2000 LC 1 owner(well the guy I’m buying it from is technically the second but hasn’t had it long and hasn’t had it registered yet, moving out of country). This guy lives in the neighborhood and has multiple Toyotas that he has fixed up and then sold that all have seemed pretty great. I’ve been eyeing this one awhile and now it popped up for sale. It has 367k miles which to me sounds like way...
My search for the right '98 - '01 pre-Toyota Nav system continues... I like Atlantis Blue, Imperial Jade Mica, River Rock Green Mica, and White (with Grey interior preferred). So this is a contender. This has 182 miles, Gulf Coast fenders/pin-stripping, and Gold emblems, and the owner is asking $20K with 5 new BFG KOs). It is unlifted/unmodded, has Toyota rear locker, and interior is original (including faux wood bits) but no tears in leather yet. I stumbled upon this one in Imperial Jade about 300 miles from me and the owner did a great job of taking pictures of the under carriage and bits I asked him about. I am hoping the experts here can take a look at the under carriage and help me determine that this is an acceptable level of...
For sale is a 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser imported from the United Arab Emirates. Asking $27,500.00 VIN - JТЗНТ05J5X0029486 This is a rust-free example of the 100 series that was produced by Toyota in Japan for the Gulf region. During this trucks life it was repainted OEM white from its original OEM green. Gulf Region Toyotas were available with the following: - Manual 5 speed transmission - Dual fuel tanks - Cloth interior - Icebox in the armrest - Rear swing-out spare tire holder This truck has received the following updates and preventative maintenance: - new clutch - new serpentine belt - replaced timing belt/water pump - new carpet - updated ARB front bumper - heater core replaced - steel 16" wheels - 5 x brand new Yokohama...
Great ready for summer! Full time 4-wheel drive. Legendary, Luxury Lexus LX470 “Landcruiser 100 series” for $16,450. Engine has approx 125,000 miles. Second owner. NEW SERVICES: *New Engine $2,000 *Timing belt and water pump service $1,700, *Starter $800, *A/C compressor, condensor, evaporators $2,000 *Steering rack $2,300 *Beautiful new leather interior $2,000 *General AT Grabber2 (all 5) tires $1,200, *Window tinting *All receipts and documentation *Many spare parts, factory service manuals, etc.
New to the forum here. I've been hunting down a 100 series LC for several years now. I've come close before but backed out because of high mileage. But tomorrow I'm going to look at a 03 LC with 190k miles on it. They're asking $18k for it. Two owners. Clean Carfax. Based on the pics, it looks super well-kept. My question is, is 190k too much and if so, is it worth $18k?? Aside from rust in the undercarriage, what should I be looking and listening for?
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser 100% Texas owned and rust free. Clean Carfax. Like New Michelin tires. Non smoker. Factory timing belt and water pump kit installed 2024 with receipts. Cold Ac. Has 359k miles and looks like it has half that. Drives straight down the road. Power antenna works. Telescopic steering wheel works. Sunroof does not work. Windshield has crack along lower 1/5th of it, will pass inspection no problem. Small Power steering leak. No dash lights are on. Missing one jump seat Call us to arrange for a test drive 979 777 9170 or 979 219 3492 $11995
Devastated to be selling my baby, but moving overseas due to a military PCS and it's unclear where we're going afterward so unfortunately I can't bring it with me. It would be unfair for this beauty to just sit around, so it's time for someone else to enjoy it. More photos and interior shots attached in the comments. We just passed 300k miles, over 100k together (I'm only the second owner!) I originally bought it from a family who had the original title and used it as a commuter. Since then I've continued to keep it in excellent condition. It has been modified and maintained regularly at well-known LC servicers on this forum: Torfab (Seattle) and Iron Pig Offroad (Virginia). I have all maintenance and service records, clean title...
Hello! I'm selling my 2001 Lexus LX470 with only 176k miles. I've owned it for a little over a year. I'm very picky and I had to search for a long time to find a nice lower mileage LX with a clean CarFax in good condition with no rust that's only been owned in Florida. Everything works (including the AHC) and it needs nothing mechanically. A few months ago I had the AHC fluid flushed and filled (just to do it), In March of 23' she got new BFG KO2 Tires and KMC Wheels. In may of 23' I had the timing belt/water pump replaced at Lexus of Melbourne with about 171k miles. I had a few other preventative things done like new cv axles and ball joints, as well as replaced the front and rear main seals and oil pan. Anything and everything it's...
Clean 01 LX470! I've owned it for a little over a year and had to search far and wide to find a virtually rust-free Florida-owned LX with a clean CarFax. In March of 2023 it got 4 brand new BFG KO2 33" Tires and 4 KMC 16" wheels. I had the Timing belt done by Lexus of Melbourne in May of 2023 with 171k miles. Everything works (including AHC which got new fluid about 6 months ago) and it has no mechanical problems that I'm aware of. The sunroof has given me trouble once or twice in the past, getting stuck almost closed - it probably needs lubrication but I never use it anyways so never messed with it, and the A/C off button is a little finicky - have to hit it a few times for it to shut off. I drive it everyday to and from work and I'd...
Hi all, this site has helped me a ton with this truck, but we got a newer sequoia and I can’t keep this one. It’s posted on FB market place and a few others but figured I would share here in case anyone is looking for a rust free rig. Only mods are: Airlift 1000 airbags tobjelpnAHC when towing Wired trailer brake controler GROM CarPlay unit w/refoamed speakers ASFIR front skid 285/75/16 Toya AT3s with tons of tread left Note it does have a 2002 tundra motor installed that had 3k more miles on it than my truck. Work was done at 195k so I got about 15k in it with out any issues… previous motor was replaced(didn’t fail) b/c it tossed a plug and while fixing it, some shavings got in the engine. I pulled the motor, but had my shop...
Hey everyone, First time posting, and looking for some opinions...looking for a 100 series in good shape. Anywhere between 2003-2006 seems to be the sweet spot. Want to make sure I am approaching this rationally. Growing up, my dad had a Land Cruiser, and now that I have a little one of my own, I'm on the hunt for one to continue the tradition. I'm specifically looking for something with less than or around 200k miles. I'm located in the South and I'd prefer a "southern truck" to minimize rust issues, but more than happy to travel. My ideal color is Jade Imperial Mica, but I'm also open to Silver (River Rock Green Mica), White, or Black. My budget is in the range of $15-18k. I know it might be a bit of a challenge to find exactly...
FS: 2001 LC 100. Photos:[https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cb2X344h5uQXUsnr6](https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cb2X344h5uQXUsnr6) Milage \~270k. Rebuilt front end recently, have extensive service records. We have owned it since 2004. Would consider the whole car to be in 7/10 condition. Was daily driven from 2004-2019, then used on weekends through 2022. Haven't had any use for her since we acquired a 98 last year. Notable issues: Rust on the roof and D pillar due to saltwater dripping off surfboards every weekend for two decades. Windshield has a chip, been there for a few years, never caused any issues. Battery and tires just replaced. (Less than 200 miles on the tires and battery was done last week). Never had any mechanical issues with...
Hi everyone, Looking to buy this goregous 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser but worried about the rust under the vehicle. Worth it to buy and repair/patch or is it a strong pass? 230 K miles New muffler installed, serpentine belt recently replaced, and 2" lift kit installed Decently maintenanced over the years per Carfax Asking $18,900 Massachusetts vehicle that moved to Minnesota and now lives in SoCal.
I have a 2006 LC I'd like to trade +cash for a 200 series. Would like the 200 to be modified also. It has 176,000 miles. I've owed it since July of 2020. Its been in Arkansas and Utah. No rust. Timing belt changed a couple of months ago. Arb Bumpers front and back. Zeon10s winch. Slee front skid. Prinsu roof rack. Arb Sliders. Couple of minor dings, but nothing major. Runs great. Cooper Tires have 4-5k on em.
2005 Lexus LX470 224,817 Miles $17,000 CLEAN Carfax on request No Accidents Navigation , Multi-Disc, Mark Levinson Sound System, Sunroof, All windows work (including rear vent windows), door locks work, AHC (Automatic Hight Control) System works flawlessly. New OEM ABS System (Automatic Braking System). BFG K02 LT285/65R18. Blacked out emblems. Nice Tint. It is a RTT away from being a really cool overland rig Etc Here is a list of the recent work (past couple years): Victory 4X4 Strike Front Bumper with Light Bar Mounting and Winch Mounting Locations $1749 Victory 4X4 Strike Rear Bumper $1949 Victory 4X4 Adventure Tire Carrier $769 Victory 4X4 Universal Tire Mount $169 Victory 4X4 Shipping and Tax $450 + $380 Baja Designs...
PRICE DROP $12,500 OBO 1 Owner 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser in River Rock Green Mica with 351,XXX miles. This vehicle has been well loved and cared for over the 24 years I have owned it. Mechanically it has no issues that I am aware of and has never left me stranded. Recently it had front seat covers replaced with new Napa Leather, rear brake pads and rotors, a new passenger side CV axle, new tie rod ends, and steering rack bushings installed. Alignment completed less than 1,000 miles ago. The oil has been changed regularly every 7,000 miles with Mobil1 full synthetic oil, and a new Mobil1 filter each change. The following are items that have been added to build the vehicle to be a highly capable off-road/overland vehicle: Slee Blueberry...
Selling my 2000 Lexus LX470. Pearl White, original paint. Clean title. No damage history in Carfax report. Original SoCal vehicle. 150k Miles. Tires have less than 1500 miles. AC blows cold, interior is in good shape. Driver' seat has creases but no cracks. 3rd row seats are in excellent condition. I bought it approx 2 years ago. Soon after I got it I found that the coolant level was low. Took it to the Truck Shop here in San Diego and they diagnosed a leaking head gasket. Had them do remanufactured heads. At the same time had a new radiator and hoses, serpentine belt done. The previous owner did the timing belt and water pump done 9 months prior and that was verified when the heads were done. All fluids replaced including...
I bought a 2004 Land Cruiser that needs a motor and interior. Before buying all the stuff to fix it, I was wondering if anyone on here had one that has been totaled. I am willing to arrange shipping from anywhere in the US. Preferably rust free. Please PM me if you have one or have a lead on where I could get one. Thanks

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom