UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

1 Owner 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser in River Rock Green Mica with 351,XXX miles. This vehicle has been well loved and cared for over the 24 years I have owned it. Mechanically it has no issues that I am aware of and has never left me stranded. Recently it had front seat covers replaced with new Napa Leather, rear brake pads and rotors, a new passenger side CV axle, new tie rod ends, and steering rack bushings installed. The oil has been changed regularly every 7,000 miles with Mobil1 full synthetic oil, and a new Mobil1 filter each change. The following are items that have been added to build the vehicle to be a highly capable off-road/overland vehicle: Slee Blueberry Front Bumper Custom Rock Sliders 315/75r16 BFG AT KO2 Tires 1.5"...
Selling my 2000 Lexus LX470. Pearl White, original paint. Clean title. No damage history in Carfax report. Original SoCal vehicle. 150k Miles. Tires have less than 1500 miles. AC blows cold, interior is in good shape. Driver' seat has creases but no cracks. 3rd row seats are in excellent condition. I bought it approx 2 years ago. Soon after I got it I found that the coolant level was low. Took it to the Truck Shop here in San Diego and they diagnosed a leaking head gasket. Had them do remanufactured heads. At the same time had a new radiator and hoses, serpentine belt done. The previous owner did the timing belt and water pump done 9 months prior and that was verified when the heads were done. All fluids replaced including...
Well guys, it's been a hell of a journey, but due to life being life, it's time to part with my baby. As you've seen in my thread I've taken this bad girl all apart and put her back together again to get her properly baselined. In the link is a listing of pretty much all that's been done with her, and unfortunately not all of that was reflected in my build thread. It's been a dream to own a Land Cruiser, and I got to have it for a year or so, and did all the requisite wrenching that comes with owning these beasts. I'll copy the ad listing here, because quite honestly I got a chuckle out of myself here. Hoping she goes to someone who appreciates Cruisers and the whole community as much as I do. Hoping for $13,900 out of her to cover the...
I could use some expert insight. I am seriously looking at a 2004 LX470 and trying to determine what it is really worth. Here are the facts as I know them. 67,000 miles | excellent condition | all systems operating | pearl white | clear coat good but rock chips on hood | bumpers repainted | tan leather excellent | no leaks or seapage | ACH works | 100% rust free | 4LO working Maintenance: recent TB, water pump, serp belt, heater Ts, front axles and CV boots, new tires, good service records with routine engine oil changes and the scheduled service at 10k, 20k, etc. Needs: side view mirror actuator broken but seller has a replacement that needs to be installed, hood to be repainted or touched up, engine cover rattles in cold weather I...
Looking to buy an excellent condition 06-07 LX470 with under 200k miles. A really clean interior/exterior is important, clean title, great service history, and zero rust. I’m a serious buyer with cash in hand. I have about $25-$30k to spend and will not waste anyone's time. Thank you. Note: Need proof of maintenance. At this price point, I'm hoping to find one that does not need much work or is at least relatively inexpensive to baseline. Also, I'm open to one with lower miles that needs a little more work to baseline but asking less. BUDGET: $25-$30k (Depending on Condition, Mileage and Maintenance) REQUIREMENTS: - 2006 or 2007 LX470 Model Year - Clean Title, No Accidents, No Rust - Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White - Mileage...
Selling my 1999 LC100. River rock green metallic over ivory. Have had it for 3 years and been meticulous with maintenance with my mechanic since getting it. 265k and going up as it's my daily. Southern car its whole life. Flaws are ripped driver seat and sunroof is inoperable. No significant mods other than ironman front bumper and victory rack. Asking 10.5k obo. Only selling as both kids are teens and neither interested in it and too many cars. Newer BFG T/a K02s with less 5k miles. Have all records since I've owned it, Previous owner is local and tells me timing belt at 212k but no documentation of that but belt looks good. Just had fresh oil change and wheel bearings. Happy to share all my documentation via pm.
Greetings all. New guy here - thanks for your patience. I test drove this 2002 Lexus LX470 this morning, 2 miles from my house! It's listed at $14,995 and has 139,405 miles. There's a little rust underneath (didn't get pics) but not bad, and a few electrical problems (sun roof won't open, one rear window starts rolling back down as soon as you roll it up). It has been in two "minor" accidents according to the Carfax. I can see some gapping above the front bumper on passenger side. Also the rear bumper is sagging on the driver side. I didn't see any frame damage though and the airbags didn't deploy. The dealer mentioned the wheels and tires probably need addressing. All of these things don't bother me, but I am curious what repairs might...
2006 LX470 with 176,000 miles. Two owner Florida car with virtually no rust. Located in Fayetteville Arkansas. Truck is overall in very good shape mechanically and cosmetically. I purchased a year and a half ago with the intent of having this be a winter vehicle in Michigan. However, we moved to Arkansas last summer and I’m planning to move on to something a bit more sporty. Only spent two winter months in MI and undercarriage was cosmolined prior to it seeing any snow. While I’ve done quite a bit of baselining since purchasing, there are still a few things left to get it to perfection noted below. No lien, title in hand. The following has been done under my ownership: BT45TOY installed Five new Michelin tires and new TPMS...
I purchase this LC last year as a spare family vehicle and it's not getting used would rather have a 60 with a manual transmission for a backup that is not such a modern vehicle. Year: 2003 Mileage: 238,606 I purchased this out of AZ and had it shipped to Texas. It has spent its whole life in the desert and the last few months in South Texas. Zero rust. The condition of the underside gives me pause on listing it due to how celan it is. Does not leak a drop of anything. I completed minor repairs: replaced all the bulbs including shift indicator bulbs, door lenses, weathertech mats, added a tailgate storage, added bluetooth module. Major upgrade: The entire suspension is a brand new Dobinson IMS system and brand new BFG's. I have...
Hi all. You really helped me to decide to return a LC a couple of weeks ago because of issues found during a dealer inspection. Keep it or Return it? 1999 LC with 93K Miles - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/keep-it-or-return-it-1999-lc-with-93k-miles.1334204/ Now I am looking at another LC via an auction site, so I can't see in person, for for less $ than the one I returned, it is an East coast vehicle, thus under carriage rust (which I know nothing about being a Californian), but the body seems clean based on pictures. It is Atlantis Blue, which looks amazing. Can any of you look at the under carriage and see if it seems too far gone? Or maybe it is acceptable if cleaned and coated? Thanks!
My father purchased this car new from Toyota of Carlsbad in 2004 and has owned it u till 2020, when he signed it over to me. I decided to clean it up as best as I could so I could take my kids camping. When I acquired it, it had 297,000 miles. Immediately, I have done the following: - OEM timing Belt, water pump, heater T - Total Chaos Upper control arms - Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with differential drop - last month, I had all the brakes serviced with the rear calipers being replaced with OEM as well as the brake drums - I also had the steering rack swapped with an OEM and OEM tie rod ends - rear cargo area is outfitted with ARB slide out drawers and a lower hatch storage compartment. - vehicle is in good condition, was just...
On the hunt for a clean, maintained, low mileage 06-07 Land Cruiser. I owned one a few years ago and regrettably sold it. Now looking for a replacement. Willing to pay up for the right truck. Modifications are fine. However, I am looking for one that does not have any damage or major flaws. ONLY 2006-2007 Land Cruiser. Not interested in other years and not interested in LX. Open to color combinations
For Sale: 2007 LC, 182K, $17K OBO Hi guys: Selling my 2007 Land Cruiser. 182,000. 2nd owner. Acquired with 153K. I just acquired a 2013 LC and as much as I want to keep this one also, I just don’t have the time to wrench on it. 2nd kid just arrived and it’s just not realistic. Runs great, no issues daily driving and I would have no problem driving cross country with it. The good: 3 keys. AHC delete by previous owner along with undercarriage being sprayed to inhibit further rust. What I have done in the last 25K? interior and headlight bulbs changed to LEDs, added KO2s, New front sway bar links, timing belt, heater T’s, new Ebrake, front & rear brake rotors/pads replaced, new radiator, new alternator, new battery, replaced driver side...
Hey folks, the weather is getting nice again so I'm going to take another shot at selling my 100 series. I previously listed it on BaT last summer and couldn't work a deal with the top bidder. That listing is here, which includes the VIN and a million photos: 2002 Lexus LX470 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-lexus-lx470-15/ tl;dr Is the truck is rust-free and I have a lot of maintenance receipts on the truck over the past year- most of the work done at organic mechanic in West Asheville, and they know the truck inside out. I purchased the truck from King's Chariot originally, and prior to that it's a lifelong Florida car. It has some mods- Dobinsons suspension and front bumper, arb light kit, icon wheels- most of the money...
Looking for a 98 or 99 Land Cruiser. Please read the entire description before responding. Must meet the following criteria; LHD Under 200K miles. Rear factory locker. Gray interior with black trim. Rust free and accidents free. Preferences; I like gray colors, but can live with just about any color except for Burgundy, Blue, or Metallic Desert Tan. I also prefer the solid matching colors (side molding and bumpers) I will consider a Beige interior, as long as it has the black or beige trim (no wood grain) Bonus preferences; Poverty Package (Cloth interior, with No Sunroof). No factory Roof Rack. Under 150K miles. Things I'm not interested in and don't want; RHD Rust (body, frame, etc.) Over 200K-miles. No factory rear locker...
Reluctantly selling my 2003 black/tan Land Cruiser. Nicely built, turn key rig with a $11,000 service only 3,000 miles ago (new remote reservoir Kings, timing belt, etc. etc.). Needs nothing. Current mileage: 130,876 $30,000 All maintenance done and no corners cut with anything. Everything works great. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this rig anywhere in the world tomorrow. This truck was a replacement for my dearly departed 2004 Land Cruiser. I got sideswiped by a texting driver and rolled down a 6-7’ embankment in 2016. The truck was totaled but I didn’t have a scratch. I immediately starting looking nationwide for a replacement 100 series but couldn’t find anything decent. As such, I pulled the trigger on a 2015 4Runner Trail. It...
This 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited is for sale in Raleigh, This is a RHD, JDM import with a roof top tent, factory swing out tire carrier and the rare factory winch. There’s also Raceline wheels with 33″ tires and recent maintenance includes the timing belt, water pump and alternator. See more details below. With only 110k miles on it, this rust free rig is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1998 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser VX Limited Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.7L V8 Exterior Color: Pearl White Interior Color: Beige VIN: On...
$1500/OBO Farm Truck Special 2000 Lexus LX470 with 256K miles, owned since 2018 (215K), Timing belt and water pump replaced at 215K, Brake/ABS Booster Motor replaced less then 1K miles ago, New tires within last year. Comes with third row seats and new power steering high pressure line. Mechanically sound engine and transmission, starts/runs like new. Running/Driving video available if needed. From a Vin check/personal use it has been a Minnesota/Nebraska/Colorado/Minnesota car so it has rust in all the normal body and frame places for the 100/LX470 series. Clear Coat Peeling. Rear Hatch currently unable to open (Handle does move). Slow battery drain (~1 week before it won’t start) Ready for many more years of winter/farm use or as...
Hello, my 04 LX galactic grey mica was totaled by a drunk driver and now I’m on the search for a similar LX. Stock or modified, just looking for something clean. I would prefer AHC, but if removed that’s not a dealbreaker. Budget is 10-18k depending on condition, miles etc. I prefer a 03+ but would consider older more built rigs if clean. Clean interior is important for me also. And maintenance of course. Thanks!!

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom