UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hi All, So glad I found this forum, what a treasure trove of amazing information. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on a 100-series or 80-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition (not repainted or reupholstered) Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but...
Looking to buy an excellent condition 06-07 LX470 with under 200k miles. A really clean interior/exterior is important, clean title, great service history, and zero rust. I’m a serious buyer with cash in hand. I have about $25-$30k to spend and will not waste anyone's time. Thank you. Note: Need proof of maintenance. At this price point, I'm hoping to find one that does not need much work or is at least relatively inexpensive to baseline. Also, I'm open to one with lower miles that needs a little more work to baseline but asking less. BUDGET: $25-$30k (Depending on Condition, Mileage and Maintenance) REQUIREMENTS: - 2006 or 2007 LX470 Model Year - Clean Title, No Accidents, No Rust - Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White - Mileage...
Hi All, Looking for a clean 2003-2007 100 series Land Cruiser. -Must be White -No Rust -Stock or very close to stock. I'm not looking for anything modified. -No Accidents/Clean CarFax -Original Paint or mostly original paint -Non Smoker -No fender flares Mileage is not as important as overall condition, but I would like to keep it less than 200k miles. I am located in the Midwest but willing to travel anywhere in the country for the right one. Thank you!
I’ve see a lot of mixed reviews over the years for kingschariot. The reviews didn’t stop me from buying a low mileage 07 a couple months back. I wanted to say that @mario65 was not bad to deal with and I felt we had a good relationship over the transaction. He was always available for phone calls and always responded quickly. I had one issue with needing to replace the alternator a month after purchase. This was sold as is and Mario could have told me too bad, but he didn’t and covered most of the cost for replacement of the alternator. I was happy he stepped up and helped when he didn’t have to. Just putting another opinion out there for anyone looking at their inventory. I’m happy with the cruiser he sold me and feel the price was...
On the hunt for a bit of a rare bird. I'm specifically looking for a truck that was optioned without a sunroof. I'm flexible on most other items, but preferences are below: Prefer not red Prefer cloth seats Prefer non-nav Looking for clean frame Mileage is less of a concern as long as the truck has been taken care of Budget is flexible depending on the truck, but ideally I'd like to be around the $15k mark, if possible. Not looking for a show vehicle. Anything out there?
Well I have decided to sell my LC100 in favor of a less reliable, less practical but faster European car. So without further ado here is my 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser white over tan with 158k miles. 3 owner car. This car has been very well looked after and ticks most of the boxes for a later model 100 series. Timing belt done at 120k and alternator replaced at 150k. 20 inch wheels with tires that were replaced earlier this year. Everything works on the car with maybe the exception of the rear DVD, although I have never used it under my ownership. No air suspension/AHC to worry about. Overall a very clean car with relatively low miles. $23000
I am reposting because I have decided to use the money to invest in my business. This is a post that I never thought that I would make. I looked for a long time before I bought this 100. It had an insane amount of records from the previous owners and had a ton of documentation on the Toyota website. I am the 4th owner, all previous owners were in Kentucky. The large amount of miles came from the travel nurse that owned it before the last owner. Everything works as it should, sunroof, antenna, power seats, heated seats, windows, ac/heat, everything. With the exception of the gas tank skid plate there is no rust on the body or frame. It will come with the blank for the rear bumper so that you can remove one swing out. It will also come...
What is a fair asking price for my 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser? Classic silver metallic with dark gray 2-tone. I don’t daily this - I drive it around on the weekends. 223,000 miles Clean body and paint Very minimal rust Minor accident on carfax - front left area is noted. Says they side-swiped a parked vehicle. Damage was fixed. I am the 6th owner. Has spent time in NY, SC and TX Good/detailed maintenance history Second timing belt of it’s life done this month, along with new water pump New valve cover gasket New radiator hoses AHC serviced and works as it should New OEM CV axles New OEM Steering rack & pinion New OEM struts all around Upper control arms replaced Interior is fair - have seen worse. Everything works as it should except for...
$3500 OBO Engine likely needs replacement - had the serpentine belt break which put a hole in one of the coolant hoses. 15 minutes down the road from getting the belt replaced the car overheated. Local mechanic replaced the hoses and took it for a spin and it overheated pretty quickly again - his diagnosis is the engine is toast. Also needs a new battery since it has sat a while. Recently had the radiator replaced, wheel bearings re-done, and lower control arms replaced. Would make a great project for someone with more time and expertise than me! Mods: Old Man Emu Lift Kit, Prinsu Roof Rack, Stealth Custom Series Wheels, Snorkel, Touch Stereo w/Car Play etc. (amp is original so there's a bit of a persistent hiss), LED Light Bar and...
I purchase this LC last year as a spare family vehicle and it's not getting used would rather have a 60 with a manual transmission for a backup that is not such a modern vehicle. Year: 2003 Mileage: 238,606 I purchased this out of AZ and had it shipped to Texas. It has spent its whole life in the desert and the last few months in South Texas. Zero rust. The condition of the underside gives me pause on listing it due to how celan it is. Does not leak a drop of anything. I completed minor repairs: replaced all the bulbs including shift indicator bulbs, door lenses, weathertech mats, added a tailgate storage, added bluetooth module. Major upgrade: The entire suspension is a brand new Dobinson IMS system and brand new BFG's. I have...
Year: 1999 Model: Landcruiser Mileage: 265000 Color: White Blew my head-gasket last weekend. I am the third owner of this car and have maintenance records back to the first oil change done. Bought back in 2016 as my first car and it got me to post-grad. Has been mostly in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Florida (only a year). I am not too mechanically inclined (at least not enough to fix this) so went ahead and got a replacement and seeing what my options are with the cruiser. If someone is in Florida and wants to fix it up or part it out PM me. I can take more pictures if needed, just PM me and I can text them over. If I should just go ahead and sell it for scrap or something along those lines just let me know, but would love to sell...
I'm searching daily and found these while looking for a 2006 or 2007 low mileage example. I have no affiliation with the sellers and have not contacted them. These just look like clean rigs if anyone is looking for these years. Is there a sticky for nice example/good deals on the internet? I didn't see a better place to post this. 2005 toyota land cruiser 4wd for sale by owner - Vancouver, WA - craigslist - https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/vancouver-2005-toyota-land-cruiser/7684548103.html 2004 lexus lx470 for sale by owner - Sausalito, CA - craigslist - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/sausalito-2004-lexus-lx470-4wd/7684423778.html Please drop me a line if you're selling a rust free, maintained 2006 or 2007...
1999 100 Series Land Cruiser $8,500 235K miles Clean Title in hand Extensive Service History - Most service is done at the Dealer. Timing belt done 5/18 - 212k miles Fluids flushed OME 1.5’ lift - 1 year ago. CarPlay and Sat Radio. X2 Power Premium AGM battery - 10 months old. Rear homemade wood draw system There is plenty of life left on BF Goodrich KO2 tires with a full-size spare (includes stock spare also). Date Stamp: 2018 ProSpeed fitted rack ($1,200 retail) Just paid registration. Good until March ‘25. *SMOG'd and passed with flying colors. The numbers blew away the SMOG guy. Clean engine. *Price doesn’t include Rig’d Ultra Swing spare tire holder, but I can include it for $700 (retail $1,400). Best on the market...
Looking for a 100 series and not overly picky. I'd prefer LC over LX, but depending on condition I'm open to both. High miles is no problem with good service history. Ideally like to have a MY2000 and up. Priorities: -Zero rust, please. My old LX was horribly rusty and a nightmare to work on, but I loved it all the same. -Interior in good shape. I don't mind stains in the carpet for example, but otherwise a clean interior in good shape is highly preferred. -Can be modified with lift, tires, aftermarket head units, etc -Prefer dark color schemes inside and out Nice to Have: -Reasonably close to Florida panhandle. Willing to travel a few hours in any direction -Somewhere near 200k miles -If you have an LX, I'd prefer the AHC be...
Didn't have the time for this project I thought I would, so want to offer it up here before I go wider with it. It's a 2003 LC w/ 242k mi. Last year of the transmission dipstick, first year of the 5 speed. Overall condition is good, but it has some wear and tear with age. Here's some recent work, and I can provide a more full service history direct from Toyota. Third row seats are included. The seats are almost all tear free except for the left bolster on the drivers seat. Carpets are in OK condition given age. Speaker grills will need to be painted as the cloth covers are missing. All lights work. Car has a few dents which I will add to the album below as well as a little side rash on the rear passenger area. This truck has lived its...
Selling my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser. Currently has 121,062 miles on it. That could increase as I drive around town prior to sale, but it shouldn't increase significantly. I love this thing and am only selling because I bought the orange thing pictured below:). It's been great and I honesty hate to part with it, but I just can't justify keeping it. It has damage listed on the Carfax to the "left center pillar" 4/16/03. Per the original owner, someone clipped him in a parking lot. I've never had any issues at all. It lists me as the 3rd owner, but it was originally purchased through a a business and (I believe) transferred to the gentleman I purchased from after a relationship ended. Under my ownership it's been very well maintained and...
Hello all, hope this post isn’t too annoying to see on here all the time! I’m new to off-roading in general, close to pulling the trigger on a 1999 Lexus LX470. Truck has 150k miles, clean title, timing belt done at 100k. Owner is asking 13k, hoping to get it for 10-11. I understand that’s a bit higher than some examples but it is in pretty good shape. Would that be fair? My other question is dealing with the fact that this model has the limited slip differential and no A-TRAC. Obviously nothing beats lockers, but would the limited slip diff be adequate for most hairy situations with the right tires? Say mud/snow? Appreciate any insight that can be provided, thank you!

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom