UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given. If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking. This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing. Please stay on topic! I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.
More about my 2000 LX470, JT6HT00W4Y0124600 Currently has 234,xxx miles. I picked up a 200 series for a daily driver so miles will increase slightly. Clean exterior except for minor dings on the passenger fender. Seems to have all original panels and no paint work. PO had a new transmission installed at Lexus in Orlando @ 164,863 miles, checked history on lexusdrivers It spend most of its life in Austin and then the southern gulf coast. No cancerous rust. I installed the TRD supercharger @ around 200k miles 1/2017. I was a senior tech @ Lexus. I also rebuilt the starter at that time and installed a belt tensioner. New oem fuel filter. New AFE air filter. OEM parts only, otherwise mentioned. I replaced the plugs with a step colder Denso...
I’m on the hunt for a clean rig. Looking for 2003-2007 100 Series Land Cruiser (no LX sorry). Preference is for west coast location and the trucks MUST meet the following criteria: No accidents (all vin tags present) Zero rust (surface rust is not ok) 125k or less on mileage Any color except for black or gold Budget up to $35k depending on rig!
Price: $29,500 OBO Mods: - Dobinsons suspension 1.5” - Dobinsons diff drop - Dobinsons front bumper - Dobinsons rear bumper with tire carrier and gas carrier - Dobinsons LED lights (on front) - Dobinsons awning (SOLD) - Smittybuilt winch - Prospeed roof rack - Icon wheels - Toyo mud tires - White Knuckle Off Road rock sliders - Owl expedition mud flaps - Owl expedition led puddle lamps - Grom Bluetooth audio - Decals custom for $1,000 GFC Superlite tent available for sale individually. - tent - mattress - ladder - ladder mounts $2400 --- SOLD --- Over $45k invested! **Nothing changed from original vehicle in the last 11 months except replaced the ARB roof rack with a Prospeed rack to accommodate the Sueprlite, in addition to...
. Helping a buddy sell his mint condition 100 series, the story is I wanted to buy it, I sold most of my toys but I’m still too broke and need to buy a house otherwise I would own it right now ….so I’m helping him sell it 2nd owner , 54,000 original miles , zero rust, zero issues Truck drives straight as an arrow, no vibrations , no pulls , no wind noises ,timing belt recently done due to age 1st owner kept in climate controlled garage , old lady who serviced it at Toyota . 2nd owner (my buddy ) also services all his vehicles at Toyota . This truck is IMMACULATE. Honestly looks like it rolled off the showroom floor, I think I can point out one small door ding and a very small scratch next to bumper . EVERYTHING works on it. Like I said...
Okay guys. I pulled the trigger and bought this: 2005 Lexus LX470 There are much more records in hand than on carfax (from Lexus, RPM garage, etx) Front and Rear bumpers with Baja Design Lights Slee Corner Blinker relocation Kit All Five Factory wheels powder coated with new BFG all-terrain. Timing belt done at 185K ABS system just replaced with OEM parts Interior is not perfect (missing third roe, but i found a set for 150). But I will get pictures this weekend. I attached the carfax Here is my dilema. I buy this and on my way home I get a call from someone I have been trying to buy his 1997 triple locked 80 (it is super clean). He says he is finally willing to let it go. I have been searching for a nice 80. I asked if he is...
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 3rd owner, purchased this car in Maryland in 2011. Oil change every 5k. Mostly highway miles to drive down to Florida. The only reason to sell because I recently got a great deal on LX570 and have no room to park this truck Just picked-up a car from Otramm 3 weeks ago after inspection and repairs Remove & Replace: Stabilizer Bar Control Link Remove & Replace Hood Support Strut A/C recover, evacuate, recharge and cap lines. Front CV axle boot replaced last year Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System BFG ALL TERRAIN TA KO2 LT285/60R18 LRD were replaced last year, 7k miles on them Timing belt service was done at 126k miles Fresh VA safety inspection $14000
Testing the waters to see what the market is for a SAS 100 series right now. Really want to get back into a 40 series since I don't have to daily drive anything anymore. Swap was done around 4.5 years ago at 250K miles and the cruiser currently has 264K miles. Solid axle swap - 80 series front axle Nitro chromoly axle shafts Nitro 4:88 gears ARB air locker front and rear ARB twin compressor King 14" coil overs Ruff stuff steering components 80 series power steering gear box 105 series hubs to keep it 5 lug Delta panhard bars ARB adjustable panhard bar Metal tech lower links and ARB upper links on rear axle Biltstein shocks in the rear, aty 5 - 37" cooper STT pros with a lot of life left Engine - timing belt/water pump...
I'm going to look at a 05 LX470 on Saturday for $8900. I'm going to follow the OTRAMM pre-purchase inspection when I go to look at it. I'm taking a buddy of mine who is a mechanic as well. Is there anything else specific that I should be looking out for that isn't mentioned in the OTRAMM video? It's 276K miles but the owner says they are majority highway miles. 1 owner as well and meticulously taken care of. Southern vehicle so no rust according to owner, but I will still be checking. This vehicle is for my wife (for now) so I want to make sure I get it right. I appreciate the help!
I have decided to sell (or trade) my 2002 Lexus LX470 (Riverrock Green Mica) rigged for offroading, overlanding, and camping. I've owned it since August 2018. I purchased from a guy in Atlanta that bought the LX in 2016 from someone in New Orleans. He bought it stock and did most of the mods. I have made some minor changes since I purchased. The car has no rust and has never been in the north. The is pretty clean inside and out but there are some areas that show age. The truck runs great. It just needs a little TLC to be near perfect. I used it for an annual camping trip and little bit of off-roading. There are some mud stains in the undercarriage and wheel wells. It could probably use a good detail and maybe some shampoo on the carpet...
1999 LX470, 258k Miles, $25,500 *$18,000 without Pull kitchen, arb drawer/fridge, white knuckle sliders, and gamiviti roof rack. (I still have second and third row seats, they are in excellent condition) Before you scoff at the price, read till the end. What's the biggest headache in an old LX? The AHC. But you won't have any issue with that here. Why give up the comfort of AHC when it's been meticulously maintained? Best of both worlds in my opinion. One of the main selling points of the rig, is the kitchen set up. That took some customizing with a local fab shop (Torfab in Everett) to install with hardware and connection points that didn’t come with the kitchen. That kitchen is only meant for truck beds which makes it so unique...
On the hunt for a bit of a rare bird. I'm specifically looking for a truck that was optioned without a sunroof. I'm flexible on most other items, but preferences are below: Prefer not red Prefer cloth seats Prefer non-nav Looking for clean frame Mileage is less of a concern as long as the truck has been taken care of Budget is flexible depending on the truck, but ideally I'd like to be around the $15k mark, if possible. Not looking for a show vehicle. Anything out there?
**SOLD** Staying local and new owner is a mud member! Selling my 98 100 series for $18.5 obo Clear title/clean carfax no accidents, all vin stickers are present 214k miles, will go up slightly. I’ve owned it for about a year and I’ve decided to sell to try and pursue another project. Unique features include no sunroof, no heated seats, no roof rack, no rear spoiler, no rear heat so that means no heater tees. It does have leather seats unlike some poverty packs that came with cloth. I added a few other basic trim pieces to give it a more base model appearance. It’s been well maintained its entire life and I have a stack records/receipts that go back to 99. I also have the original window sticker. Cosmetically the body is in great...
Selling my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser. Currently has 121,062 miles on it. That could increase as I drive around town prior to sale, but it shouldn't increase significantly. I love this thing and am only selling because I bought the orange thing pictured below:). It's been great and I honesty hate to part with it, but I just can't justify keeping it. It has damage listed on the Carfax to the "left center pillar" 4/16/03. Per the original owner, someone clipped him in a parking lot. I've never had any issues at all. It lists me as the 3rd owner, but it was originally purchased through a a business and (I believe) transferred to the gentleman I purchased from after a relationship ended. Under my ownership it's been very well maintained and...
I am selling my 2004 Land Cruiser that I have owned for the past 75k miles (4.5 years). The good: - Rust free, lived in Georgia all its life. - Nav delete and all steering wheel controls and backup camera work. Installing a new head unit is plug and play with standard Toyota connectors. - Doug Thorley headers - TRD Pro wheels The bad: - Cracked windshield - Paint isn’t great. Driver front fender looks bad up close and there are deep scratches from where the fender flares were removed. - Lumbar on seats doesn’t work. - Steering wheel telescopic function doesn’t work. Asking $11,250 OBO. Text with any questions. 706-255-3971.
Hello all, and happy new year! After a selling spree in 2021 and 2022, I'm back on the hunt for a clean 100 series (and 80). Located in DFW and open budget, will gladly travel and pay for the right vehicle. Not seeking a built, high-spec VVTI. I'd actually prefer a simple, low-spec and unmodified truck with documented maintenance and history. Ideal specs: - LX470 preferred, but 100 is fine - <150k miles - maintenance, documentation - clean history - NO RUST Thanks in advance. **updated with trade
Hello, and thank you for looking! I bought my LX470 in 2017 while i lived in Colorado at around 123k miles. It has been one awesome vehicle! This thing has moved me across the country, and what we usually drive on road trips out west! Originally a Texas truck until 2017, and then Colorado truck for 2 years until 2019, when i moved back to Michigan! Vehicle was undercoated and driven 1 Michigan winter, usually 1-2 days a week max, before I said it was way to clean to subject to salty conditions! It has been stored every winter from there on out. Since I’ve owned it, it has been serviced by either Kuni Lexus of Colorado, Metro Toyota, Sunshine Toyota and Meade Lexus of Michigan, or Jordan Lexus of Indiana every 5k miles. I have...
Selling my 2k 100 Series. 285k on the clock, Maintained by me. Complete timing kit installed @217k, axles and steering rack replaced at same time. Upgraded rear springs with the 2860 OME heavy duty for towing. Replaced Upper and lower control arms and suspension- Repaired AC as well with new compressor, drier, evaporator, and rings, etc. Interior is a little rough, replaced with LSeats covers but they started to delaminate. Replaced Power Steering Pump and lines. Rear seats rough from puppies but otherwise clean. No rust (as far as I'm aware) and vehicle is mechanically sound. Will also give spare parts in sale like new PS pump reservoir (not installed yet). Would have no problem driving to a new home anywhere in the country. KO2s and...
After a lot of investigation and lurking and here and Craigslist I've settled on tracking down a 2003-2005 LX470/LC100 (for the 5 speed transmission), looking for something lifted and modified for overland with little to no rust and in otherwise good condition, not picky about milage. I'm located in CA but willing to fly anywhere that doesn't salt the roads to pick up the vehicle and drive it back.
Highlights THIS… is a 2005 Lexus LX 470, finished in galactic gray mica with a gray leather interior. Notable equipment includes 18-inch alloy wheels, a locking center differential, an Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) system, Adjustable Height Control (AHC) system, front fog lights, roof rails with cross bars, a power-operated sunroof, wood interior trim, leather upholstery, power-adjustable and heated front seats with driver's memory function, a Mark Levinson sound system, a navigation system, and a rear-view camera. Modifications include a Dissent Offroad aluminum front bumper with a small stinger, flip up front license plate bracket , 20 inch LED light bar, 2 Rigid Industries D series pro flush mount 3 x 3 LEDs, Smittybilt...
2004 Lexus LX470 with 114k miles. Looking to get into a 1st or 2nd get Sequoia for more space. Blacked out badges, Tundra TRD Offroad wheels. AHC works smoothly and quickly. Timing belt recently replaced at 103k miles. New battery. Running boards included. Daily driver so mileage will go up. Happy to answer any questions. DM if you'd prefer to communicate via text, or receive video walkaround.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom