Tundra | Sequoia

Classifieds: Toyota Tundra and Toyota Sequoia

Filter by prefix:

Hello everyone I'm Seth, I'm a new member but have been a long time guest that has been following this forum for the last 8 years or so. I'm finally fed up with daily driving impractical sports cars and hoping to purchase a vehicle through the forum. The first generation Tundra/Sequoia seems to be my best bet as far as purchase price is concerned. I've been keeping an eye on advertisements to see if any vehicles may fall into my budget. I'm honestly not sure if I should be more patient or perhaps need a reality check at what the going rate is for these vehicles. I'm looking for a rust free vehicle with less than 200k miles that can be purchased for around 12k. I'd greatly appreciate any insight on what I can realistically expect to...
Hello all, I’m resorting to Mud again to find a vehicle for my friend. Found a great 100 for myself and 1st Gen Sequoia for my sister, so I have hope that y’all will pull through for me! He’s looking for an extended cab 4WD. Prefers the 2UZ-FE V8. Located in the Southeast USA. No rust unless it qualifies for Toyota’s frame replacement program. Higher miles is not a concern if you have the maintenance records to back it up. Also would like proof of a timing belt change in the last 90k miles (for the V8). 2000-2006 If you have one or know of anyone selling, please PM! Would love to get my buddy hooked with a good Toyota.
Hey, I know this is kind of a rare combo but I'm looking to replace my totaled 2013 Tacoma regular cab and figured this would be a fun upgrade. I'm always checking Autotrader and the likes but wouldn't mind extra help either haha. I'm up for traveling for the right vehicle. Lower miles the better but don't really have a max, clean title, no accidents, etc etc. Trying to stay below $15k
Wtb: 4x4 Tundra in great mechanical condition only. Can have high mileage and minor body damage, looking for one that is excellent mechanical condition. Overland/camper setup would be awesome but not required. Flatbed would be awesome, but not a deal breaker if it didn’t have one. Supercharged motor would be awesome but isn’t a deal breaker. Willing to pay 10-20k cash for the right rig. Located in Slc, Ut wiling to travel. Message me if you have one and or know of one that is for sale. Thanks in advance!
Im having my first kid, and as such I selling my 2011 tacoma AC to make room for a family car. However, I do need a truck and am going to take this opportunity to buy myself the truck I've always wanted as a 3rd car. So, I'm looking for a T100. Ive owned Tacomas, 4runners, and landcruisers, and have always wanted a T100. I'd love a clean one close to stock. Not a beat on work truck, or crawler. Something rust free, or close to it. Well maintained. I'm in CA but will travel for the right one. Bonus points for a 98' automatic in warm white with a bench seat. -Ethan
Looking to buy a 4wd sequoia to build as a family rig. Prefer 05-07 but would consider before 05 as well. Looking for one lifted or stock. One that is in good condition as well. I know I’m not going to find one that’s perfect but one not rusted or beat up. Located in Colorado. Would prefer local but will travel for the right one. If you have one you want to sell please call or text me. I don’t get on here much. If I don’t answer please leave a message. Thank you very much. 3035656792

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom