Tundra | Sequoia

Classifieds: Toyota Tundra and Toyota Sequoia

Filter by prefix:

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 for sale in great condition. I bought it after a long search for a southern car with a 100% solid frame. My plan was to make a light overland build, but plans changed and I'm now selling it along with a few extras. This Sequoia came from Kentucky. It was maintained at a local Toyota dealership (I can email the records if interested). The suspension needed a little work when I got it, so I did the following maintenance and upgrades: New 265/70R16 tires (BFGoodrich T/A KO2) New struts (Monroe) New lower ball joints (Toyota) Drivers side upper ball joint (Toyota) Steering rack poly bushings (Energy Suspension) Front endlinks (Suspension Maxx) Front axles (reman Toyota) Synthetic oil changes (Toyota filters)...
$10000 224 k miles 4.7 v8 Located in Odessa Tx Truck runs and drives great. Below is a list of maintenance I have performed on it in the last year. Front and rear wheel bearings replaced Complete brake job 3 inch rough country suspension lift with new struts and rear shocks Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, radiator, (All Denso) transmission cooler replaced at 200k. Valve cover gaskets replaced (federal) New front and rear O2 sensors (Denso) Rear diff fluid and transfer case fluid replaced with royal purple Front diff topped off with Lucas (it didn't replace it because the drain plug is stripped). Just need to order a new drain plug and weld a socket on the old one to remove. New magnaflow cats True dual exhaust (flowmaster) BFG...
I figured I’d post this here as someone may appreciate the mods. Build: Harrop Stage 2 Supercharger tuned by Pietz in Houston. Pietz is a HP Tuner Instructor. Camburg/King lift, StopTech Big Brake Kit, Method wheels, new tires, and some bottom protection. Built and maintained by an engineer with care. Txt me at 713-301-6689. Asking $45k. I assume that’s reasonable? https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/380124561
Absolutely in perfect conditions 2014 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew-Max Mileage: 216,000 (Mostly Highway mileage) 2nd owner No accidents, no dents, garage stored Car from Georgia: no corrosion 1. Specs: • Engine: V8, 5.7 Liter • Automatic, 6-Spd w/Sequential Mode • 4WD • Traction Control • Stability Control • ABS (4-Wheel) • Anti-Theft System • Air Conditioning • Power Sliding Rear Window • Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Cruise Control • Power Steering • Tilt Wheel • Updated sound system (details below) • SiriusXM Satellite • Navigation System • Bluetooth Wireless • Backup Camera • Dual Air Bags • Side Air Bags • Daytime Running Lights • LED Fog Lights • Towing Pkg • Alloy Wheels (OEM) 2. Accessories: 2.1. Sound system: Value $3,200 -...
Purchased locally from original owner. 250k miles dobinson 2” IMS lift Rhino roof rack Newer front grill Brake controller Pioneer head unit with back up camera Leather with typical drivers wear New steering wheel New running boards Front window tint All four doors professionally sound deadened Linex bed liner Clean undercarriage Clean carfax and fresh inspection Asking $16k
2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited RWD Black with Beige Interior, 2nd Row Captains Chairs Well-maintained, single-owner, fully-loaded 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited! Expected wear and tear for a 2008 vehicle with 250k+ miles. Runs great, AC blows cold, and working heater. The Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires, brake pads, wipers, engine air filter, and cabin air filter were all recently replaced. Recently serviced. Clean title. $9,999 for MUD users
I have a 2006 Tundra with the 4.7 V8 $10,000 obo 220,000 miles Cloth interior, rear passenger seat has a white paint spilled stain from previous owner. Also a snorkel from previous owner. Sitting on 17" FJ Steelies and Kenda Klever RT 285/70/17. OME Suspension APEX 12000lbs synthetic Winch Spider Roof Rack with lighting galore controlled by an Auxbeam switchpro style control in the sunglass holder area. Everything works as should. New rear wheel bearing and front CVs. No leaks, no issues at all. More pictures upon request.
$35K Selling my 2000 Tundra with a 2004 Hallmark Milner MX camper. The truck has 107K original miles and is 4x4. The camper was recently renovated before I purchased it. It’s been a great setup for the couple trips I’ve used it for over the past year and a half. The good: -New BFG tires (<2000miles) -All fluids recently flushed -New front axle seals -New front brake pads -New rear shocks -Full maintenance/service log -A/C blasts cold -4x4 engages smoothly -Extra rear leaf springs -Rear air bags -New floor, stove, sink, plumbing, water tank, table, paint, solar panel, outlets, etc. in the camper -Decent interior (Limited edition) The not so good: -No antenna -Radio/CD/Clock doesn’t work -Two small cracks in windshield -Rear exterior...
Truck: Asking $12,000/OBO 1995 Sun Lite Camper: asking $4500/OBO 2006 Toyota Tundra · Truck · Driven 153,000 miles Daily driver, runs great. Excellent adventuring rig! No problems other than cosmetic damage. Large moonroof. Sliding back glass. New: -Denso O2 sensor -rear shock Bilstein 4600 -front shocks, coils, and shock mounts Napa -Denso spark plugs Mods: -K&N air filter -265/75/16 Dynapro ATMs Extra Parts not installed yet: -rear 3-leaf Icon add a leaf -rear extended steel braided brake lines Has clear, clean rebuilt title. Appears to be a slow speed roll onto its side. All airbags intact. Dented front passenger side fender from hitting a deer. Door was damaged in the process and passes some air through on windy days driving...
Looking to sell our first gen sequoia. 2005 with 225k. No leaks all maintenance up to date with records. 2.5 OME lift with adjustable spcs. Brand new bronze trd pro wheels with brand new 285/70/17 falken wildpeak at3s. Custom rock sliders. Rhino rack crossbars and vortex legs with rhino rack sun shade awning. Leather interior. It’s an sr5 with all the limited features. Heated seats sunroof 3rd row seating. Has tinted windows for darkness to sleep in and keep the sun out. No issues at all with it. Just looking to get a Tacoma instead. If interested please call or text me. I can send pictures. Looking for $14k obo. If I don’t sell it I’ll keep building it. Located in golden Colorado. 3035656792
2006 Sequoia limited with rare luxury package (rear captains chairs). Vehicle is extremely clean and undercarriage is clean as well (no rust). https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1534768023551639 2" lift via Bilstein 5100's Timing belt has been recently replaced New tires - 275/70R17 Pioneer head unit with bluetooth and backup camera. Front windows have been tinted and everything works as it should. Includes weatherteach mats front, center and rear Raingler pet/cargo barrier.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1911794582331297/ Selling our 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 edition. We purchased this truck new at Bev Smith Toyota and have babied it since. It is in excellent condition with normal wear, the interior is mint. The truck is fully loaded and has all the available options. Florida truck with zero rust. Maintained and serviced regularly by Bev Smith Toyota. New AT Tires have less 500 miles on them. Price is $39,000 OBO Mileage is 72,450 Thought I'd post my truck to my fellow mudders.
2020 Army Green Toyota Tundra Trd Pro Includes all the pro extras w/ Apple car play, 18in BBS black wheels, spray in factory bed liner, fox suspension. I have added a bed extender, rock sliders from sdhq, abs brake protectors. It is fully tinted to include windshield and clear armor wrap from bottom front bumper back to front doors (Cactus Tint in Scottsdale did the tint and armor). I intended to drive it more but have not had the opportunity. Very low mileage and always garaged. If you are in the market for a Tundra you know what this truck includes and that Toyota will stop making this engine and trucks like this in the near future. Don’t hesitate to call or text with questions, I will hopefully be able to respond promptly. Title is...
Like the title say's Single cab with 82K's Magnuson supercharger installed at 50k's TRD Pro at four corners Dobinsons springs in the rear 4.88 gear with Auburn LSD installed by ECGS Magnum front bumper, Iron cross rear bumper Evo Corse wheels from Mainline Overland with 315/70/17 tires , replaced at 65k's RCI skids , engine, trans and gas tank Tool box , bed cover and bed mat. No smoker , I had it vinyl wrapped outside only The seats are like new under the vinyl covers. The lights on top of front bumper and the air compressor are not part of the deal This a truck is been babied and taken care of. I think $ 16 500 is pretty reasonable for this but please make an offer.. At this time the truck is on a farm in the Catskills and if you...
Hey Mudfolk, the truck is a 2008 Tundra Double Cab Limited 5.7L 4x4. It’s equipped with the TRD off-road and towing packages and is stock apart from tinted windows. I am the 4th owner and bought the truck from Bozeman, Montana. I got the car with about 52k miles and have driven it to its current mileage of just over 79k using synthetic for every oil change. It was traded in at a dealership where a cousin works, and he got it down to Louisiana for me in the spring of 2017. The truck has dual powered front seats, bed liner, backup camera, JBL sound system, and leather. The truck has never been wrecked and features no major dings or scratches. However, the paint does exhibit the expected use from being a 12-year-old black truck. Front...
Hey Y'all - this is my first sale posting on ih8mud and this truck has been a great truck for me since I bought it new in 2011. It has been cross country multiple times and has served as a base camp for many hunting and bike racing adventures. We are switching to a sprinter van for this next phase because the cross country trips are getting more frequent. Thanks for taking a look! For sale is my 2011 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 155,000 miles. ARB bumpers front and rear as well as rockers. Warn Winch. Brand new Cooper Discovery tires. Truck Vault gun box/camping box. ARB awning with tent, Thule roof rack and Road Shower. Custom leather interior and like with all tall trucks the two fronts seats are showing some wear - see photos...
Hey all, to make a long story short, I picked up this AC cab up with 4.7 for my youngest son. Plans have changed and he will be getting a Subaru outback.. no not my choice.. I really need a double cab so my plan is to sell this off and pick up a double. She has 147k. The frame looks good, the cab is as rust free as you can get in the north. One small hole in the bed above the wheel well on pass side. It was ground out , treated and hid behind the flares. I think there is a soft ish spot in the bed at one of the bolts. And she has a little tundra lean when the tank is full.. I'll try to get more frame pics but everything was solid when I put the new exhaust on it. The PO sprayed it before I got it. The timing service was done at...
Hi. Great condition 2010 tundra 4x4 sr5 trd 4door. 93k miles. Vehicle was purchased brand new from a family member. Just fully detailed and polished Always serviced, recently had transmission service, transfer case fluid change, front and rear axle fluid change. New front brake rotors and pads from toyota. Tires are all newer with 8mm of total tread Also equip with toyota side steps, front seat heaters, reverse camera, toyota Bed liner and front under guard plate. 21,000k Please message if interested, happy to answer any questions.
2001 toyota tundra 5in tough country lift plus 2.5 coilovers lift with Fox shocks (15k miles on shocks) truck has 227k miles, 35's with about 50% life left, walker evens rims, clean inside ( seat covers since when I got it with 29k miles) Truck is not perfect few dings here and there and paint is faded in few spots and it will need tires balanced (shakes at about 50-55mph). Possible trade for Land Cruiser. I'm located in San Jose, CA Askinf 7500$ obo
I’m the 2nd owner of the truck. 73,843 original miles. New OME 2.5” lift kit, all preventative maintenance performed, new timing belt and water pump. New seat covers, new SCS wheels, new 33”BFG AT. Line-x Bedliner, Nomad bed rack rated for roof top tent and accessories. Cold AC, new head unit with apple car play and BT. Built the truck for family overland camping but the family has out grown the small backseat. Truck is in great shape and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. All work and accessories were professionally installed. The only off-roading it has seen is my gravel driveway.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom