Trailers | Campers | RVs

Classifieds: Trailer, Campers, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles

Filter by prefix:

2004 Jayco Baja 10Z Pop-up Camper Asking $6,500 Owned in our family since brand new and has been minimally used (was used less than 10 times and still smells new). Have all records since new. Always stored in garage or shop except when camping. This trailer is built to be used off road with its 30” Goodyear MTR tires and lift but has only been used down dirt roads in campgrounds. Only selling because we bought a larger camper since we now have 2 dogs to take with us. Want to see this like new camper go to a great new home who will use it well! There are some light marks on the roof from bags being set on top when torn down, etc. but nothing affecting strength or weather-tightness of the trailer. Beyond the standard features below...
Looking for best offer on my classic Wildernest roof top tent. This was built some time around the late 80s early 90s. When flipped closed it looks like a regular truck camper shell. There is no large box on your roof to suck down the fuel economy. When opened you can stand in the bed of your truck. Has well over 6 feet of standing room. The sleeping area is on the overhang section of the tent. There is also an exterior tent opening if you would like to use a ladder to get into the bed. This is for a 7 foot Toyota long bed truck but it can fit other trucks. I currently have it on a homebuilt trailer that I would be willing to part with for the right price but is not included with the tent. Cons, there is mildew issues. New replacement...
I would like to sell my 2011 Kimberly Karavan due to life changes and non use. It is located in Virginia and stored in a climate controlled facility with upgraded Lithium batteries properly maintained. It has brand new set of tires, and new diesel cooktop, the faded decals have been removed and the the fiberglass polished. I have a new set of deals if you want to install them, or I will for you. The interior is very clean and everything works as it should. It has all the normal options of the time- window darkening screens, shower curtain, anti condensation bed mat, foam mattress, tx and mount, stereo, kerosene burner cooktop, dometic cassette toilet with spare parts, outdoor shower, rooftop solar, upgraded hub bearings with spares...
2011 Adventure Trailers - Chaser White powder coat with black fenders Steel powder coated nose box with storage shelf above battery Independent trailing arm suspension with air struts Six-foot cargo box provides 46 cubic feet of storage Cargo box has gas strut assisted lift cylinders Locking tail gate- 16" x 32" Rubber matting on bottom and sides in cargo box Cargo tie downs inside cargo box Drop leg tongue jack 2" rear accessory receiver 2” Multi-axis coupler Electric brake axle Wayne's RV Stabilizer Thule Rack load bars on adjustable track Eezi-Awn Series 3, 1800 rooftop tent Eezi-Awn 2.0 awning Three Eezi-Awn Series 2000 Rec-Vee panels and floor (pic not mine, copied from the web) Two 5 gallon fuel cans with AT holders 19 gallon...
Modified M416 Overlanding trailer w/ telescoping platform + Roof top tent (RTT) + awning Great way to ease your family into camping + overlanding Purchased FEB2018 from an overlander in LA who purchased the M416 trailer stock. The previous owner then added/built the telescoping platform and created this for overlanding w/ his family. When we purchased it we were just beginning to get into overlanding and needed something light and a place to keep all our gear so we could leave for trips quickly. We didn't want an RTT permanently on our vehicle. Also wanted the ability to haul material if needed as a standard utility trailer. It’s performed beautifully and we’re now progressing to a flatbed camper unit. The roof top tent platform has...
$22,000. We received our new trailer and shook it down and need to get this gone. This is likely the best deal on a Conqueror you will see. Located in north Georgia. Can tow to meet you somewhere if you like (no charge to AL, TN, NC, SC). This is a 2016 Conqueror 440 Extreme that we have been using for overlanding and remote basecamp setup. It is a highly capable, compact, and very durable trailer from South Africa. Not many are left in the US! This trailer is DOT legal and registered and titled in Georgia. The trailer has an enormous amount of features and capabilities. It has independent trailing arm coil suspension with Fox shocks and limit straps, steel construction with skids. The trailer comes with a VERY long list of...
2022 TRAIL CRAWLER OVERLAND TENT TRAILER 4’4” x 7’4” - $8500.00 OBO The perfect trailer for dispersed camping or at a public camp site. Plenty of storage room for all your gear. -Thule Tepui Kukenam 3-Person Tent - non smoker (8 out of 10 condition) -Overland Vehicle Systems 117 Qt Dry Box -RotoPax Gasoline Container -RotoPax Water Container -1Up USA Bike Rack -Wolfbox Rear Camera -Rough Country Flush Lights -Vesper Steelies 15” -BFGoodrich tires All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT235 75 15 -BFGoodrich tires All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT235 75 15 Spare Tire -$8500.00 OBO
Our Kamper is for sale! Asking $21,000. Webasto diesel air heater with thermostat control. Just serviced with factor parts, injector, burner, filter New 275/70R18s Cooper ATPs on freshly powder coated 2016-2021 Land Cruiser wheels Trailing arms removed, sanded, POR’ed, repainted and reinstalled with new hardware New LED tail/brake lights 2 Lifeline GPL-31T batteries replaced November 2019 Lots of canvas – Comes with both the Quick Awning and Standard 2.4 m Awning. Full walls and Ensuite Rear swing out for 3 jerry cans Custom stainless steel diesel tank for the Webasto with storage for 2 jerry cans Fulton F2 Trailer Jack/Jockey Wheel (replaces original) Cook Partner 2-burner propane stove (replaced original) Additional...
2020 Kimberley Karavan Eco-Suite Signature White Internal Options: Black leather seating Black cabinets with white countertops Queen foam mattress Swing away toilet for full shower access 2 toilet options: Wrappon Green - hard mount (currently in the karavan) Natures Head composting toilet Internal Microwave Diesel Space Heater - 2kW rated Diesel Ceramic cooktop Magnetic Curtains Upper & Lower Seat Bunk Conversion - bunk extensions AC with Heat pump with Bluetooth phone controls 3000 watt inverter (can run AC on it for a short period of time) Power management options: 400 amp hours Lithium DC-DC Booster for Anderson Charging WiTi Wireless Light Connection (spare one of these) - I never got to work correctly so I just use as...
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/dc-md-va-m101-a2-trailer-arb-tent-w-annex-23zero-270-awning-w-walls.1336588/#post-15438509 Listed this in Outdoor and Expedition Gear first since it has tent and awning. More info in there but looking to get $3k as is with everything. I didn’t set up the tent annex room because it started getting windy. Any questions, let me know. Thanks, Ki
Selling my M1101. 4 pin. Good 235/85/16 load range E tires. Used it to haul dirt and gravel to my house and for my job. It definitely saw some use before it was released. But it pulls straight at any speed and is fairly easy to move around by yourself at home. I’ve hauled 3k+ a few times and it doesn’t brake a sweat. Could use a new shock in the surge brake. But brakes still work. $1200
Super start to an Overland build!! Completely reworked M116A2 off road military trailer with a #3500-3" dia. electric brake axle (all military connections/hardware maintained), with EZ Lube, 6 x 5.5 lug centric with Spidertrax 6 x 5.5 to convert to hub centric and Toyota 4runner full wheels and KO2 Load Range E tires, cut fenders to fit 4' between fender wells, new reworked hitch with a cast Bulldog 2" coupler (superior articulation), all new wiring and lights with 7 pin connecter, military grade safety chains, welded 3" heavy steel tube rear bumper. Bed size is 6' wide by 8' long Will help drive for the right person...thanks for looking!
I bought this unit new in 2020, its has served my family very well, this listing is for the canopy only not my tacoma. It has 2 sunflare 126 solar panels on it, 270 alucab awning, alucab showe cube, table, etc...I'll include the receipt in this ad to show what i paid and accessories. Remember this is a used unit, so its not perfect but in good shape. The unit is currently mounted on a 2013 double cab short bed tacoma as you can view in my face book account. I will out of pocket until 1st of jan. Then I'm having surgery on the 18th so between there i have to get this unit off of the truck or i can't help. The easiest method would be we meet at AVS in Albuquerque and let Dom and his crew swap it over. I have new bags for the cube and...
Have a crew cab bed, headache rack, tailgate, and custom rack of a 2021 70 series crew cab truck. It could be turned into a cool trailer or camper depending on what you want to use it for. The bed and other parts have been garage kept since I took the pictures of it outside . If you have any questions just send me a pm. I have a frame and axles too if you need them for sale as well. 70 series crew cab bed, tailgate, headache rack, mud flaps, and custom rack are $8900 for everything. I have no problem shipping it if you don’t want to pick it up. I have a walk around video of it too if you want just ask and I’ll text you a video of it.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom