Surf | 4Runner

Classifieds: Toyota Surf and Toyota 4Runner

Filter by prefix:

I’m sure this is a long shot but I would consider trading my 1st Gen 4Runner for a GX470 or V8 4th Gen 4Runner without a sunroof (I’m too tall). I’ve got an itch to build something with RCLT and I’m having a tough time finding the right vehicle to build. I’d buy the right GX/4Runner if it came along but if someone was more interested in a rare 4Runner than cash, I might trade. Anyway, it’s an 89’ w/ 73k miles. I’m the second owner, always garaged and covered, never off-road or in snow. The paint is original and excellent, the interior is mint. The timing belt and water pump are new and dealer installed. It’s about as clean and original as they come. The only negatives are that it’s a 3.0 auotomatic and the original owner bumped...
I’ve got a first gen pickup that I’m thinking about selling or trading for something I can fit my kids and wife in. Something geared more towards overlanding. Anybody interested in trading or buying? Propane injected 22R All Pro 5” lift High steer kit IFS steering box 5.29’s ,locked with full float rear. Chromo throughout front and rear. Tacoma front brake upgrade. Rear disc brake conversion. PSC Hydro steering Dual cases with a 4.7/1 case. Tom Woods custom shafts. Rewired with updated fuse box. New clutch and flywheel. DIY bead locks and 37” IROK stickies Everything has been touched and replaced/upgraded. The engine has been rebuilt. Burns no oil and doesn’t smoke. Skid plates on the important stuff.I prefer a third or fourth gen...
Im thinking about trading my 85 4runner for an fzj80 triple locked. Im on the fence because i have alot of time and money into it. Im easly over 13k deep in it myself. And im in the middle of a complete front axle rebuild with gussets etc.. just throwing this in the universe if it happens it happens if not i love my runner. Just looking for a little more power. But flip side is as it sits on 32 inch tires im getting really good mpg. Can't have both with a diesel swap lol. Thanks for looking
Hey there Mudders We are parting out our "parts rigs" for our 88 & 00 4-runners. 87 (was) 22re/5spd/4x4 NO MOTOR/TRANS,Body !! Only doors (no mirrors) 02 3.4 (Bad Trans & Rad) I have the following parts "areas" available and can provide detailed photos of any requests parts and will provide my information via PM and am able to text photos/Info/prices/offers. I do accept Paypal (family/friends) and can also accept money via F.B. and of course Postal money orders..or good old money. I am always looking to trade parts as well. Like I said,We have an 88 & 00 4-Runner and aftermarket, off-road, off-grid, camping, recovery items are always of interest..tires..racks...bumpers..whatever, We are open to offers. Once any of this is...
Hi everybody. It pains me to do this. I literally brought this truck back from the dead..... Looking to trade for a Toyota 4Runner. Prefer a 2nd gen that's modded but would also take a 3rd gen. I'm selling my 1980 Toyota Pickup that's built to be a very capable 4x4/rock crawler. I really don't want to sell it but I need an SUV and would like to see it go to someone who will use it. I've daily driven it and it does fine. It's reliable and starts right up. It is an EXCELLENT 4x4 rig. I've owned plenty and none has dominated the trails like this thing has. Here are the specs: 20R 4cyl 5 speed manual transmission - MUCH better than the stock 4 speed 5.29 gears front and rear 1984 Toyota axle housing w/ Longfield axle shafts in the front...
As the title says, I have a 1988 SR5 4runner for sale. It is in great condition with 211k miles. It is a 5 speed manual. The truck is completely stock besides the yakima roof rack with the spare tire option. This truck has been great and is extremely reliable. The truck is a California car now located in New Jersey, it is virtually rust free with a very small rust bubble starting on rear quarter panel. I am looking to either trade for a fzj80 landcruiser or 3/4th gen 4runner but will consider offers of any similar offroad trucks. Will also sell for 7000 obo. Thanks for looking!
Let me start off by saying I'd prefer to trade than sell. I'm really only interested in an FJZ80 Landcruiser or LX450. I can add some cash (up to $1k or so) on top for the right vehicle. 1999 Toyota 4Runner Limited 1st Gen TRD Supercharger 4x4 w/Multi-mode transfer case Automatic Transmission E-Locker with 4.30 gears 178,500 miles, going up daily though Millenium White/Silver exterior Oak leather interior Rear heater Recent Maintenance OEM Lower Ball Joints - 177,250 OEM Upper Ball Joints - 177,250 OEM Outer Tie Rod Ends - 177,250 Air Filter - 177k Alignment at 178k Lower Control Arms replaced by p/o (unknown brand) Shocks and springs all around replaced by p/o (unity) Front axles replaced with rebuilds by p/o I have a set of Denso...
Looking to trade my 951 for a DD 1st gen 4runner plus cash. How much cash? Really depends on the 4runner. Would prefer an 85 with a 22re and manual trans but I'd consider other years. I'm in SE Tennessee but am willing to travel a little for a deal. It's the third 944 I've had and by far the best in both condition and performance. Looking for $9250 OBO. Car is located in Chattanooga, TN. Would also trade for 1st or 2nd generation Tacoma. Front Suspension: Koni double adjustable shocks with M030 threaded collars (coil-overs) KLA Billet Monoball upper strut mount Racer's Edge upper hat and lower seat Hypercoil 350lb springs Rebuild control arms with lowering race spindle pin 968 M030 updated caster blocks Turbo S M030 Front sway bar...
I love my truck to death, but sadly I have come to the realization that I need a backseat more than I had originally thought. I have always loved the first gen 4runners, but they were harder to come by in my area so I decided to get the truck instead (thinking I would rarely need a backseat). I'm hoping I can find someone on here who's interested in trading their first gen 4runner for a pickup. Looking for an equal trade, but would consider throwing in a little cash on my end if the 4runner is that nice. I'm still very new to the mechanical aspects of these trucks, so I would prefer a rig that doesn't need much work. Now, on with my truck. It's my DD with 167k on the 22RE and counting. Truck isn't perfect, has a few quirks, but I'm sure...
***SOLD*** For Trade Only: 1986 Toyota 4Runner DLX Location- Central Ohio 301,000 miles 5 speed transmission 4x4 with manual locking hubs 31x10.5 tires yakima megawarrior(can possibly be included) full interior that is clean and well maintained. I manage an auto shop and the truck is meticulously maintained. There is no rust on the frame and very minimal on the rear wheel wells. I've owned the truck for almost three years now. It's an awesome truck and I don't want to get rid of it, but with another child coming in spring, I can't fit two car seats in the back with only two doors. I'm interested in only a 4 door, 4x4, toyota. 4Runners, Land Cruisers, Tacoma's, and Tundra's will all suit my needs. text is best form of communication...
Thanks for stopping by! I recently purchased a 98 4Runner SR5 5spd Manual 3.4 with 114k miles from a friend of mine thinking it was going to satisfy my itch for an expedition build. However, after after actually owning it for a few weeks, I realize how much I still want a an 80 or preferably a 100 series. I figured it was worth posting on the forum in the even somone was looking to downsize. This Runner is in great shape and has well cared for. Timing belt/Water Pump and all other belts replaced at 80k. The low milage is due to my buddy driving a work vehicle as his primary vehicle. Autocheck report upon request. Looking to trade for a clean/well maintained 80 or 100 series cruiser. Also, I am willing to pay the difference if your...
I am wanting to trade my 1998 4runner for a fj40 or fj60. I am looking for a stock, rust free cruiser. Details about the 4runner. 1998, sr5, e-locker, 115k miles, excellent maintenance history and records since day one. Timing belt/water pump and pulleys replace. Engine: 3.4L V6 Transmission: Automatic T-Case: Stock Front Axle: IFS, Icon Vehicle Dynamics Coil-overs Rear Axle: Factory E-Locker, Bilstein 5100, Performance Products Springs, Daystar Bump Stops Tires: 265/75/16 BFG AT's Wheels: 16x7.5 TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition Anthracite Trail Armor: All-Pro Sliders ARB Front Bumper Electrics: Uniden PRO510XL CB Wilson Lil Wil Mag Mount Antenna Scanguage II Sylvania Silverstars 6 Circuit, ST Blade Fuse Block Larsen Ham Radio...
1995 Toyota 4 Runner SAS Rock Crawler Straight axle Full exo-cage 35K miles on Fresh 22RE Fuel Injected, 5 speed, cold AC, k&n air filter Power Windows/Door Locks/ Power steering Marlin Crawler Dual T-cases, This is a 2.28 ratio in the front case and 4.7 in the rear. Final crawl ratio (with 5.29's) is 200 to 1., ARB air Locker front/ Detroit Locker rear New 5.29 Yukon Gears Longfield thirty spline chrome moly birfields cross over steering all pro 5inch springs four-wheel disc brakes long travel Bilstein 5150 Schocks Ramsey 8000 Winch Super Swamper Boggers 39.5 Big sound system with 2 12" Kicker Subs No issues! This runner is done and trail ready. Clean Title in hand $9,500 Cash May consider trades Landcruiser, Tundra...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom