Surf | 4Runner

Classifieds: Toyota Surf and Toyota 4Runner

Filter by prefix:

Hi, I am looking for a first generation 1985-1989 Toyota 4runner to be used as as an ocasional driver and do small camping trips with my family. Does not have to be perfect but minimum/no rust is preferred. I am located in Ontario, Canada, but willing to make a trip for the right vehicle. Preferences: - 1989, - 22RE - Manual - SR5 package - Colors: White, Red, Silver or light blue. - No rust - Preferably stock, -Less then 200K miles - Well maintained Budget: $10-$15K.
I'm in Boise but willing to travel for a clean 4wd 3rd gen 4Runner. I've looked a few locally (ehhh) but want to go to the source for folks that know their vehicles. Specifically I'm looking for an automatic with preferably 100k to 150k mileage and would prefer a close to stock, non-Limited model but I'll make any model work. Long shot I know but thought I'd try. Thanks, Brett
I'm looking for a clean, rust free and stock or nearly stock 3rd gen 4Runner., which is becoming increasingly difficult. I've had two and sold my last 5 speed truck and have regretted it since. My wish list: Rust free is a must Clean paint preferred (no or minimal oxidation/sun fade) Must be automatic (for the wife) and 4WD Mileage isn't too much of a concern as long as it has service records. Dream color is Imperial Jade (green), but I'm not too picky. Limited trim preferred, but I won't turn aside a nice SR5. Must be 99+. Must be stock or nearly stock. No aftermarket bumpers, no snorkels, etc. They look great, just not my thing. Small lift kit is okay. I'd be doing an OME 880/906 lift either way. Located in Richmond VA but willing...
EDIT: Deposit down on a 4runner. Looking for a 1st gen 4runner to split daily driving duties to keep miles off our newer vehicle. Preferences: - 1985, but not against an IFS rig for what I'll be doing - 22RE - Manual - SR5 package - Colors: White, Red, Silver or light blue. - Interior - Any color but red - AC is a must - No rust - Preferably stock, close to, or tastefully modded Not looking for perfect, but am looking for something that has been well maintained over the last 35 years and is reliable. Budget: $15-18k Location: I'm on the gulf coast (Alabama) but willing to travel about anywhere for the right vehicle Pic for attention
Been looking for something specific or as close to what I can. Looking for a 3rd gen stick shift, 4x4, with factory rear locker. No sunroof if possible, would pay more for not having one. Prefer the style that came with the thin chrome fender flares, not a fan of the big plastic ones and extra cladding that came with them
Wanted something I could take the top off and decided to try a 40 rather than the 4Runner that I really wanted to I'm trying to trade out of the 40 (or a locked 80 if more your flavor) and into a 1st get 4Runner. Got to be 5-speed, would prefer 1985, no real preference on color but would prefer original paint and an alright interior (not looking for a full blown project). As rust free as possible and mechanically solid is what I'm really looking for and prefer something around central TX but not opposed to going out a little ways.
Hey Mud- Been on the hunt for a 1st gen 4Runner, and I've driven out pretty far only to find out some trucks aren't what they seem to be in photos. Getting tired of searching, and I'm wondering if someone has one they're looking to part with. I'm not looking for a show quality example, but definitely looking for something with very minimal rust and a straight frame/body. Basically something to take on light trails or daily driving around town. 22RE and manual preferred. You can send me a message here or shoot me an email at spcnguyen (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm located in Northern California, but I don't mind driving out to surrounding states to find a good example.
Hi All! I've been looking for a while for a good first gen 4Runner to take on some adventures with the family. I thought I'd post here to see if I can find someone who is willing to part with theirs. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area but willing to travel anywhere in America. The things that are most important to me are: 22RE and manual transmission Well maintained No major rust Mostly stock I realize these trucks are going up in value and I'm willing to pay up for the right truck. Please PM me if you are interested in talking. Thanks for looking! SIZZLE
Hello, I have been looking for early 2000s 4Runner, preferably with 4WD. If not 4WD, I would prefer the color to be black. I am open to anything, and if you are looking to sell feel free to text/email at the contacts below. I am open to travel around 400 miles in any direction from Georgia. 770-500-2504 luke.w.zimmerman@gmail.com
Hi everyone, earlier today I was determined to buy a modded Jeep Wrangler at an auction. However, this morning I went climbing with a buddy of mine who turned to be an off road enthusiast with 20+ years of experience. His experience totally convinced me that a 4runner is the way and now I narrowed down my search to a reasonably priced 2010+ 4runner, preferably a TRD Off road trim (can be modded). I've spent a few days browsing used cars and man, I've seen some stuff. My friend suggested posting here as according to him this is a community of people who love their cars and treat them well I'd appreciate if you can let me know in case you or someone you know is considering selling their 4runner. Thank you! :)
Looking for a clean 4th gen with cloth interior and relatively low miles (~150,000 or less). Must be 4x4 and have no sunroof (I need the extra headroom). I am good with V6 or V8 models and bonus points for sport editions. I'm in New York but plan on traveling a bit to minimize rust. Target budget of $10 - 12,000 but can be a little flexible.
I’ll be in search of a 4runner located in Indiana or the surrounding states in December. I’m specifically looking for 2002 limited 4wd in white but open to other similar ones. If you have one for sale or know of one just comment pm and send it. Thanks in advance. Email or text is fastest options Cosgray55@gmail.com Or 574twonine7493seven

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom