Stout | Hilux | Minitruck

Classifieds: Toyota Stout, Hilux, Minitruck, Pickup

Filter by prefix:

Just putting it out there . I searched for about 3 years before I found the ONE lol. -I purchased it from the original owner . - 79,000 miles I’ve added 1,000 - Texas truck - no rust - positive disclosure in 2012 ( new oem engine, timing , clutch , etc) at 74,000 Miles. I was surprised when I read the Toyota owners website. Truck was always serviced at the same dealership. Full paper work - Kendra M/T’ still brand new - A bunch of new parts I sourced through an oem dealer will be included with paper work. Refresher stuff ( Radiator , belts, spark plugs , wires, Gear oil, distb cap etc.) I’d figured I’d try the forum 1st before later branching out. Their only getting rarer and to find one that’s never been wheeled, under 100k is super...
Looking to trade my 83 SR5 truck for a 4Runner Land cruiser Tacoma dc or Tundra crew cab and cash on my end. I hate to do this after searching for a truck like this and finally talking the guy into sell it. But that’s how things go sometimes. Truck is extremely rust free. AC PS sunroof SR5. Not running. Previous owner started a timing chain change and didn’t finish. It sat like that at his when I bought it. Interior is not original. Radiator is missing. I don’t see myself getting around to this project anytime soon and could use something to haul the family in. I’m around 3 hours northwest of dallas.
I got two 80’s. One is a 93, runs good. I DD it. Only issue it currently has is EGR code. Needs the EGR deleted. No lockers and no rust. Nice interior. 226,000 on it. I also have a 95. It is absolutely mint and rare with cloth interior and diff locks. No rust and original green paint is good. Interior is almost perfect. Blown engine though. I am interested in trading one of these for the right mini truck. Only interested in 79-87. Prefer no rust, king cab and no major mechanical issues. I am in Boise Idaho. The 1995 Cheers
SOLD Looking to trade my stock SR5 1982 Toyota Pickup with 208,000 mi. 22r with a 5 spd. Bought it about 8 months ago from a lady who had owned it for the last 20 years. I planned to use it as a cool antique Toyota "farm truck" and knock around vehicle, but it is in such good shape I can't bring myself to do it. The truck runs awesome. I drive it almost everyday and wouldn't hesitate to take on a road trip. It has a bit of rust starting at the bed seams. Previous owner said it was hit in the front fender, repaired, and repainted the same factory blue. For an east coast Toyota pickup this thing is about as clean as they come. Vehicle is located in Staunton, VA. I guess if I had to sell outright I would be looking to get -PRICE DROP TO...
i have an 81 minitruck that im looking to trade for a stock to mildly built 60. The truck was originally a longbed that has been bobbed about 10" the specs are as follows: Dual stock transfer cases with budbuilt skid square driveshafts front and rear...damn near bulletproof rear IFS truck axle w/ 4.88's and welded spider gears front stock housing with 4.88's in a V6 3rd w/ spartan locker 27 spline cromoly axles (longfield/trail gear) trail gear high steer w/ifs box and frame support 63" chevy rear springs and Bilstein shocks aftermarket lift springs up front...very flexy. rancho shocks and stock mounts 38" Super swamper TSL's that have been grooved. they grip like nobodys business! New weber 32/36 with a few mods to help offroad...
I have a 1993 and a 1983 Toyota 4x4 I would like to do some trading on a ( FJ40 Landcruiser) in or close to GA. The 1983 has a 4cyl 5spd (90) model motor and the 1993 is a V-6 5spd. Both run good and would make some good toys for someone. Here are some pics of the 2 vehicles.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom