GX460 | GX470

Classifieds: Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

EDIT 10/13/23: The GX is for sale. Please see the newest post below for more info. For Sale is my 2018 Lexus GX460. I purchased the vehicle in November of 2021 after the original owner traded it back into the dealer they originally purchased it from. It had 27,562 miles when I bought it and now has 31,4xx miles (which will go up ever-so-slightly). It has never been in an accident and never been smoked in. The exterior color is Black Onyx and the interior is Sepia. It has the following options: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, power retracting/auto-dimming mirrors, Heated/Ventilated front seats, navigation package, Intuitive Parking Assist, and cargo net. The vehicle has a clean title. Mechanically, it’s a perfect...
2010 Lexus GX 460 for sale. 169k miles. Super clean in excellent condition for age of vehicle. Runs great. No mechanical, electrical, or any other issues. Built up for overlanding/wheeling. 2.5” Dobinson springs, Apache Upper control arms, five Kenda Klevers RTs, JW roof racks, full RCI skids underneath, rock sliders, rock lights, AuxBeam POS/switch pros like set up, all weather floor mats, diff breather ext, Iron man bumper with hidden 10k winch, F sport grill, and more. Has KDSS and crawl control. See last pic for lists of mods. Wish I didn’t have to sell, but due to life changes it’s just not getting the use it was built for. Has only been on one light trail since it was built. This GX460 is the perfect balance of off road...
I have a 2005 Lexus GX470 and I’m ideally looking for a trade for a 1st Gen Tundra 4x4, long bed. I love this rig and it’s treated me amazingly well. Took me forever to find a black one with gray interior (why do all the black ones have a tan interior?!) that was also taken really could care of and with no rust. However after owning this for a while I’ve realized that just really could use a truck bed. Runs perfect, zero issues, no rust. Truly a pleasure driving on trails, and extremely comfortable on road trips. Has a custom built Baltic birch storage system / sleeping platform with side compartments, and the ability to leave either of the second row seats up while still having part of the sleeping platform setup. Putting this ad up...
Status: Available Details: 2010 Lexus GX460 Asking: $25,000 This truck is THE truck you’ve been looking for. You won’t find a more overhauled, better cared for and revamped truck on the market. This truck needs nothing and won’t need a thing for at least 50,000 miles. ALL of the major mechanical updates that need to occur at this age and mileage have been completed to the tune of $8,000. Some issues were mechanical and had to be addressed, while others were way above and beyond what was necessary to assure the truck will last for many problem-free years and miles. The truck itself is a premium model, including heated and ventilated leathers seats, power sunroof, Mark Levinson premium sound system, rear DVD entertainment system...
2008 Lexus GX470 Auction at: 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland Build - https://curatedbid.com/product/2008-lexus-gx470-overland-build/ This build has many uprated mechanicals like: King shocks, a S.O.S. 6-piston big brake kit on the front, Icon Vehicle Dynamics wheels, Long Range America Auxiliary fuel tank, and more. Add in the camping creature comforts like: the iKamper Sky Camp roof top tent, Rhino Bat Wing awning (which is both functional and very cool looking when opened), and Goose Gear camp system, and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Many more pics at the link above. Builders: RSG of Denver, CO – Initial build, wheels tires, bumpers, winch and suspension The Truck Shop San Diego, CA – new King Shocks, ARB...
Up for sale is this 2023 Lexus GX460 Black Line Special Edition in Nori Green. The Black Line edition is limited to 1000 production units per colorway, with the Nori Green being the most highly sought after. New for the 2023 Black Line edition is the addition of the panoramic view monitor, black pearl trim, blacked out spoiler and shark fin. Inside, new Boulder Gray NuLuxe-trimmed seats accent the interior with black headliner, complemented by Gray stitching and Black Matte Ash Wood ornamentation can be found on the steering wheel. Upgrades to this vehicle include Husky Weatherbeater floor liners throughout, tow hitch and Bronze Sparco Terra wheels wrapped with OE sized Yokohama Geolander G015 tires (matching full size spare included)...
SOLD Hey all, Price drop $12,500!!! I’m looking to sell our GX470. It’s our extra/airport vehicle. We are upgrading to a GX460 so we are not looking for any trades. I have done a bunch of maintenance and the previous owner was extremely diligent. Dash recall has even been completed! Don’t miss out on this one. I am looking for $13,000 for it. The truck has 0 rust and the underside is perfect. We brought it to MN July of 2022. It spent its life in Temecula CA prior to us bringing it here. The only downside is the paint has some fading. I am happy to provide photos of the underside if you would like. I have always changed the oil every 4-5k miles with synthetic oil. We have completed the following since we purchased it: -Cabin...
Pearl White, sold new in Central Texas and always in central Texas. Clean, no issues, Never wreaked, no kids, non smoker. always garaged. Needs nothing recent OEM brake pads and rotors all around. All filters and fluids changed. Very low miles at 77k. Clean and clear New tires at 52k. Texas title in hand. $29k Sorry for the poor pictures, they are just the ones I had on my phone
Icon 2.5 lift kit Air bag deletes Snorkel upgrade RCI Rear differential, transfer case, lower link armor SBW air system linked with ARB dual air compressor (air up/down all 4 tires at the same time) 17” Volk Te37’s (5) brand new spare (full size) BFG 285/75’s KC Hilites Chase and Rock lights Metal Tech front bumper and rock sliders Baja designs front ditch lights with Rago fabrication brackets Dual Diode defense dds4 passenger lights All controlled by switch pro ikamper skycamp 2.0 rooftop tent Front runner roof rack Front runner awning Xenon depot HID headlights Rigid fog lights Phoenix Android Tesla style head unit w Bluetooth and CarPlay JW Offroad rear tire carrier SBW custom onboard water system weather tech rain guards and floor...
Up for sale is my 2004 Lexus GX470 with 250k miles for $6k OBO. It needs a little bit of work due to me not driving it. I had to jump it the last time I drove it, and I replaced the battery shortly before that, so I'm guessing the alternator needs to be swapped out. I wanted a winter vehicle and only used it for one winter season. When I drove it more regularly, it was running great - no issues driving it 6+ hours on long road trips. Some rust on the frame - I just haven't had the time to clean all that up. I planned on having this as a project/winter/camping car. The previous owner hit a pole and caused the rear axle to shift back slightly - their mechanic quoted them about $1k to fix the issue. I haven't gotten it checked out by a...
Flat Tow ready, BlueOX base plate and associated bits included. Sans BlueOX tow bar and break. Very clean, runs great 191K miles. Paint recall was done a couple years ago New rear bumper as well TX car, never seen snow or salt Front seats recovered TRD OEM Rims, BFG AT's with about 15K miles New throttle body in June $15K Flat towed for the last 2 years. Located in Bowling Green KY currently. We full time travel and will be moving to Grapevine TX in a couple weeks. Will be Texas until May. Please text or call 715.410.0614 if interested.
2005 with 188k miles. I’ve owned this truck since February 2020 and I’m the 4th owner. Purchased from previous owner in California who bought it from Miramar Motors. They specialize in finding well-cared for Lexus/Toyota and throwing lift and tires on em. He bought it with around 137k miles and I took ownership shortly after ~138k. Miramar installed the ARB OME 2” medium duty lift along with performing brake maint and TB/water pump. Since then I’ve replaced or installed: Lower control arms from Superpro Denso alternator NGK spark plugs Front CV axles (Toyota OEM reman) Front wheel bearings, races, seals (Toyota OEM) GX 460 front brake upgrade Depo Sport headlights Prado steering wheel Phoenix android with Apple CarPlay -Front 6x9...
This 2017 Lexus GX460 is for sale in Roseville Ca. It has an impressive amount of upgrades and modifications to it, see details below, that total over $20,000. This build starts with a low mileage, six year old GX that has become a very popular base for an overland build. It’s a reliable and durable vehicle that may last a literal lifetime, with Lexus luxury thrown in. Add in that it’s a California car with no rust, and add on top of that, the upgrades to make it able to go literally anywhere you’d like to, and you have the definition of an adventure-ready vehicle. Vehicle: Year: 2017 Make: Lexus Model: GX460 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 52,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Exterior Color: Gray Interior...
***Price Drop to $8,000*** ***TPMS Sensor Issue Fixed*** 2006 Lexus GX470 Ext. Black Onyx / Int. Gray VIN: JTJBT20X160114555 Mileage: 229,XXX I’m hoping to pass on my GX to a home committed to taking this vehicle to 300,000+ miles. I purchased this car in January of 2022 with the hope of using it as a long-term daily driver and do-it-all vehicle; an impending move to NYC has rendered those plans defunct. I was drawn to this vehicle in particular because of the strong state of the frame (see below video). Naturally, I had a great deal of maintenance to catch up on from lazy prior owners. In total, I’ve spent in excess of $12,000 over the last 12 months attempting to bring the vehicle to my standard and get it set up for 20+ more...
MORE IMAGES Looking to upgrade to a Land Cruiser/LX570 for the growing fam. Drives great, would not hesitate to jump in it for a 2,000 mile road trip. Quiet and smooth on the highway and never wheeled hard. Asking price $20,998 2008 Lexus GX470 - 212,xxx Miles (will increase slowly) - Silver w/ grey/black interior and uncommon black carpet - Iron Man FCP - 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on SCS Ray10s with new spare wheel and tire - Custom Sliders - Metaltech Pegasus rear bumper with swingarm and custom ladder - Coastal offroad front bumper - Prinsu roof rack - GROM VLINE 2 with CarPlay and android Auto - All maintenance done on time including timing belt done at 178,000 and trans drain and fill (not flush) at 188,000 - Xenon depot HIDs...
This GX460 in black almost looks too good to take off road. Yet, with its long travel suspension, ARB lockers, and overall clean build, it would be a shame not to. Add a sleeping platform inside and this is a rig that’s ready to go exploring. Vehicle: Drive: 4×4 Miles: 118,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Price: $40,000 Details & Upgrades Total Chaos Long Travel Custom Three link rear King Shocks 3in nitrogen bump stops Gusseted Spindles Reinforced Cams Coastal Offroad Bumpers front and Rear Single Tire swing out Extended Axles Extended tie rods ARB Twin compressor Trigger system 6 switch remote CREE Yellow pods front CREE white pods rear 10000lb Superwich with remote Factor 55 Flatlink Geared...
Runs great. Luxury driving experience, combined with full off-road capabilities. 4x4, All-Terrain BFGoodrich tires, barely used (see pics). Exterior and interior in great condition. Mileage: 183,357 Timing belt and water pump were replaced at 145k miles. Smooth driving truck with 200,000+ miles of life left to go. Will eventually need to replace air suspension with coils at some point. Currently drives great. I bought recently from a friend to keep or flip. In process of transferring title to ny name. Will sell if the price is right, and keep if not. BUYERS: Interested buyers should have cash ready to purchase. Reasonable offers will be entertained. TRADES: Prefer cash, but may consider trades of equal or greater value (or trade...
FS: 2008 Lexus GX470, non-nav Asking 30k Silver with grey interior 143,758k miles (will not grow much as it is now my second vehicle) Title in hand Located in Highlands Ranch Colorado 2008 lexus gx 470 for sale by owner - Littleton, CO - craigslist - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/littleton-fs-2008-lexus-gx470-non-nav/7674999270.html https://photos.app.goo.gl/KPYqABSn2AXPTNh27 Couple of key points: No dash cracks (front windscreen UV film to prevent damage) Non Nav, Kenwood DDX stereo installed, with Sirius XM unit Carplay USB installed where cigarette charger is located 2nd USB charger in glove box Sport steering wheel installed Dashcam hardwired Sport headlights installed Two keys, and one valet key Viper remote start system...
I have for sale my 2008 Lexus GX470 with 148,000 miles on it. This truck has been extremely reliable in my time of ownership. If you are looking for a solid overlanding rig, first car for a lucky teenager, or a reliable daily driver, this would make a great vehicle for you! Asking Price: $16,500 Below are list of upgrades/modifications I have made to this GX: Running boards removed (Still have them if you want them) Weathertech Floormats Maxi Trac Vehicle Awning (NAPA) Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70R17 tires (18k miles on the tires) Rocktrix RT116 Wheels 17” X 9” with -12mm offset Teyes CC3 head unit with front facing dash camera (Apple CarPlay/Andriod Auto) Front cup holder replacement Bison Gear under seat accessory bracket Bison...
2009 GX 470 asking $20k OBO. Selling to fund my 70 series build! TITLE IN HAND 163,7XX miles (it only gets driven maybe 1-2 times per week right now to keep it running healthy) ***all window stickers have been removed since photos were taken*** TONS OF EXTRA PHOTOS AND CARFAX AVAILABLE Mechanically 100% good to go to continue building as you see fit. 2 Working keys included with fresh batteries. Listed price is a reflection of the vehicle build potential, overall condition, and more specifically the recent suspension, wheels, tires, and brakes that were installed. All of these components are essentially 99.9% new with less than 1,000 miles since install. I am open to reasonable offers and discussions. Selling to fund my 70...
2007 Lexus GX470 Rare and desirable Sport package with KDSS (kinetic dynamic suspension system). Drives great. Wouldn’t hesitate to drive it cross country today. Strong and powerful SUV. Only ~165k miles. Ready for anything. If you’re familiar with the gx470 and the sports package/kdss you know what I’m talking about. Other options include center locking diff, nav system, downhill assist, 2nd start, height adjustment (H,N,L), sport and comfort driving modes, rear a/c, heated front seats, third row seats. California car. No rust. All major mile services done. Recent work includes new front & rear brakes, front struts replaced, right axle replaced. It’s a 2007 so it has the usual wear and a few scratches as one should expect from that...
Up for sale is a very clean garage kept 2015 Lexus GX460 Premium with 89k miles. Loaded with content! -Clean title -Upgraded 2023 GX460 OEM grille -OEM 18” dark gray wheels & tires from a 2020 GX460. Bridgestone Tires have less than 20k miles on them. -Recently Installed brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners using OEM Lexus parts (June 2023) -New Battery (Feb 2023) -Oil change ( June 2023) -Engine & Cabin Air Filter(Jan 2023) -Weathertech Mats -Remote starter from 12 Volt Solutions, still using OEM key fob (Dec 2022) -UnderCoating at Motor City Rustproofing (Jan 2023) With the growing family, the wife wanted a minivan for more space so unfortunately this has to go. I am a very honest seller so for full transparency , the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom