GX460 | GX470

Classifieds: Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

Rust-free 2006 GX470 with sport trim and KDSS This is stock 2006 Lexus GX 470 with sport package (interior has darker Bird's Eye Maple Wood as opposed to light colored trim and aluminum panel around head unit; has KDSS as well). Exterior paint is Titanium Met, interior leather is gray and in excellent shape—no tears. This one is nice example, zero rust which is interesting, and could be great build platform or great with no mods. Under my ownership, front and rear brakes were done 5000 miles ago (Powerstop z36 slotted truck & tow rotors on front and rear; Powerstop ceramic pads on the front and Toyota pads on rear), timing belt water pump/alternater/radiator fan, etc service done a few hundred miles ago. This was done by professional...
I’m selling the family unicorn. This build was extremely hard to find and I ended up flying down to California to purchase this GX. I watched for two years until finding the “perfect” GX that was neither black, or white. Factory equipped with Crawl Control this GX was built to handle the most extreme conditions. Ours goes to soccer practice! Mileage is 66,550. $41,500 Driver Support Package (GX Luxury) Includes Navigation and Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio Packages, plus: Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Driver Attention Monitor Lane Departure Alert Intelligent high-beam headlamps Wide-view Front and Side Monitor system Crawl Control Sport Design Package 18-inch split-six-spoke alloy wheels with...
My long distance run-around car- 99 LS 400 was rear-ended and totalled by a pick up truck (LS saved our lives, very thankful) so am beginning to look for a 470 when insurance check arrives next week; testing the waters now. Always wanted one of these, so here goes. Criteria- lower miles preferable but high-ish miles (mid-200k) ok as long as maintained with documents to back up. services and big ticket items-tb etc As close to NO rust as possible, I'm in no hurry and will wait for rust-free, rust is gonna be deal breaker for me. Hard to find on east coast but they are out there. If I cannot find a clean one locally, I'll consider shipping one in but that cuts into budget so for now looking for a clean local, Color-would prefer white...
Up for sale is this 2023 Lexus GX460 Black Line Special Edition in Nori Green. The Black Line edition is limited to 1000 production units per colorway, with the Nori Green being the most highly sought after. New for the 2023 Black Line edition is the addition of the panoramic view monitor, black pearl trim, blacked out spoiler and shark fin. Inside, new Boulder Gray NuLuxe-trimmed seats accent the interior with black headliner, complemented by Gray stitching and Black Matte Ash Wood ornamentation can be found on the steering wheel. Upgrades to this vehicle include Husky Weatherbeater floor liners throughout, tow hitch and Bronze Sparco Terra wheels wrapped with OE sized Yokohama Geolander G015 tires (matching full size spare included)...
Pearl White, sold new in Central Texas and always in central Texas. Clean, no issues, Never wreaked, no kids, non smoker. always garaged. Needs nothing recent OEM brake pads and rotors all around. All filters and fluids changed. Very low miles at 77k. Clean and clear New tires at 52k. Texas title in hand. $29k Sorry for the poor pictures, they are just the ones I had on my phone
2005 GX470 mostly used as a daily driver but also modified for some light off roading and camping Currently has 251K miles on it Vin:JTJBT20X450091738 Pricing: $14,500 OBO Testing waters with the price, if I don't get somewhere close to my asking price I will just keep it. Only trades I would be interested in are 2017+ LX570 Atomic Silver with Cabernet interior (ofcouse I would add cash on my end) Southern Car all its life (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee) I bought it in 2017 with ~156K miles on it Upgrades: Cooper Rugged Trek 265-70-17 (5/2022 @226K miles) Front and rear pads, rotors and fluid (10/2022 @ 234K miles) Aftermarket front lower woofers and Skar rear woofer (3/2023 @240K miles) New Napa CV Axles (8/2023 @246K miles)...
2007 Lexus GX470 Rare and desirable Sport package with KDSS (kinetic dynamic suspension system). Drives great. Wouldn’t hesitate to drive it cross country today. Strong and powerful SUV. Only ~165k miles. Ready for anything. If you’re familiar with the gx470 and the sports package/kdss you know what I’m talking about. Other options include center locking diff, nav system, downhill assist, 2nd start, height adjustment (H,N,L), sport and comfort driving modes, rear a/c, heated front seats, third row seats. California car. No rust. All major mile services done. Recent work includes new front & rear brakes, front struts replaced, right axle replaced. It’s a 2007 so it has the usual wear and a few scratches as one should expect from that...
MORE IMAGES Looking to upgrade to a Land Cruiser/LX570 for the growing fam. Drives great, would not hesitate to jump in it for a 2,000 mile road trip. Quiet and smooth on the highway and never wheeled hard. Asking price $20,998 2008 Lexus GX470 - 212,xxx Miles (will increase slowly) - Silver w/ grey/black interior and uncommon black carpet - Iron Man FCP - 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on SCS Ray10s with new spare wheel and tire - Custom Sliders - Metaltech Pegasus rear bumper with swingarm and custom ladder - Coastal offroad front bumper - Prinsu roof rack - GROM VLINE 2 with CarPlay and android Auto - All maintenance done on time including timing belt done at 178,000 and trans drain and fill (not flush) at 188,000 - Xenon depot HIDs...
2008 Lexus GX470 Auction at: 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland Build - https://curatedbid.com/product/2008-lexus-gx470-overland-build/ This build has many uprated mechanicals like: King shocks, a S.O.S. 6-piston big brake kit on the front, Icon Vehicle Dynamics wheels, Long Range America Auxiliary fuel tank, and more. Add in the camping creature comforts like: the iKamper Sky Camp roof top tent, Rhino Bat Wing awning (which is both functional and very cool looking when opened), and Goose Gear camp system, and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Many more pics at the link above. Builders: RSG of Denver, CO – Initial build, wheels tires, bumpers, winch and suspension The Truck Shop San Diego, CA – new King Shocks, ARB...
This 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland is for sale in Salt Lake City, Utah. It has an impressive amount of upgrades and modifications to it, see details below. The build includes: bumpers (the front Demello is especially nice), rock sliders, skid plates, lights, coilovers, wheels and tires. The upgrades make this rig as capable as you need to be able to go literally anywhere you’d like to. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2008 Make: Lexus Model: GX470 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 159,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.7L V8 Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray Title: Clean Price: $27,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/...
This 2017 Lexus GX460 is for sale in Roseville Ca. It has an impressive amount of upgrades and modifications to it, see details below, that total over $20,000. This build starts with a low mileage, six year old GX that has become a very popular base for an overland build. It’s a reliable and durable vehicle that may last a literal lifetime, with Lexus luxury thrown in. Add in that it’s a California car with no rust, and add on top of that, the upgrades to make it able to go literally anywhere you’d like to, and you have the definition of an adventure-ready vehicle. Vehicle: Year: 2017 Make: Lexus Model: GX460 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 52,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Exterior Color: Gray Interior...
I have for sale my 2008 Lexus GX470 with 148,000 miles on it. This truck has been extremely reliable in my time of ownership. If you are looking for a solid overlanding rig, first car for a lucky teenager, or a reliable daily driver, this would make a great vehicle for you! Asking Price: $16,500 Below are list of upgrades/modifications I have made to this GX: Running boards removed (Still have them if you want them) Weathertech Floormats Maxi Trac Vehicle Awning (NAPA) Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70R17 tires (18k miles on the tires) Rocktrix RT116 Wheels 17” X 9” with -12mm offset Teyes CC3 head unit with front facing dash camera (Apple CarPlay/Andriod Auto) Front cup holder replacement Bison Gear under seat accessory bracket Bison...
2016 GX460 premium 132k miles 2nd Owner Clean title in hand Excellent condition 4 wheel drive works perfect Always maintained at Lexus of Tulsa, or NWA Toyota Southern vehicle, absolutely no rust Non-smoker Brand new tires 10k miles ago - Firestone Destination LE3 Brand new OEM Lexus radiator and hoses installed with coolant flush 2 months ago at dealer Lexus factory hitch New OEM Lexus (sport edition) taillights Factory taillights included, never damaged ARK front wheel splash guards Front end clear paint protectant wrap No accident vehicle Happy to provide additional photos 25k
Up for sale is my 2004 Lexus GX470 with 250k miles for $6k OBO. It needs a little bit of work due to me not driving it. I had to jump it the last time I drove it, and I replaced the battery shortly before that, so I'm guessing the alternator needs to be swapped out. I wanted a winter vehicle and only used it for one winter season. When I drove it more regularly, it was running great - no issues driving it 6+ hours on long road trips. Some rust on the frame - I just haven't had the time to clean all that up. I planned on having this as a project/winter/camping car. The previous owner hit a pole and caused the rear axle to shift back slightly - their mechanic quoted them about $1k to fix the issue. I haven't gotten it checked out by a...
Hey Mud this was my wifes GX. I upgraded the front grill and badges to the latest year. Just put on new BFG All Terrain KO2s with Standard suspension for this sale. Also just did the smog, an oil change and a full tank of gas with pink slip in hand and ready to sell. PRICE: $25K, cash preferred Shoot me a DM if you'd like to see it live or text me at 949-478-0068. Check out all the full size photos here: GX 460 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/UEVbpUbtcbhdc9qz6
SOLD Hey all, Price drop $12,500!!! I’m looking to sell our GX470. It’s our extra/airport vehicle. We are upgrading to a GX460 so we are not looking for any trades. I have done a bunch of maintenance and the previous owner was extremely diligent. Dash recall has even been completed! Don’t miss out on this one. I am looking for $13,000 for it. The truck has 0 rust and the underside is perfect. We brought it to MN July of 2022. It spent its life in Temecula CA prior to us bringing it here. The only downside is the paint has some fading. I am happy to provide photos of the underside if you would like. I have always changed the oil every 4-5k miles with synthetic oil. We have completed the following since we purchased it: -Cabin...
Up for sale is a very clean garage kept 2015 Lexus GX460 Premium with 89k miles. Loaded with content! -Clean title -Upgraded 2023 GX460 OEM grille -OEM 18” dark gray wheels & tires from a 2020 GX460. Bridgestone Tires have less than 20k miles on them. -Recently Installed brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners using OEM Lexus parts (June 2023) -New Battery (Feb 2023) -Oil change ( June 2023) -Engine & Cabin Air Filter(Jan 2023) -Weathertech Mats -Remote starter from 12 Volt Solutions, still using OEM key fob (Dec 2022) -UnderCoating at Motor City Rustproofing (Jan 2023) With the growing family, the wife wanted a minivan for more space so unfortunately this has to go. I am a very honest seller so for full transparency , the...
Asking $8,500.00 Fox Factory 2.5's ICON rear shocks OME rear springs Whiteline adjustable panhard rod SPC upper control arms Toyota OEM front lower control arms Denso radiator Aisin timing belt kit Valve covers resealed Sparks plugs, coil packs replaced Dash replaced under recall Front wheel bearings replaced with Koyo units 5th Gen CV axles GX460 brake upgrade with factory rotors and factory calipers 5-Procomp wheels and K02 tires with good tread left Factory rear hitch Plenty of spare parts are included. I picked up a Tundra for Christmas and was going to keep the GX as my daily driver, but it is becoming clear I don't have the bank account to support three vehicles. I have had this truck for probably around 8 years or so and...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom