FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Been in our family from day 1. Cannot begin to list everything. New tires, battery, radiator. Aftermarket head unit, sub, speakers. Aftermarket security system, remote start, door locks - two-way fob. Aftermarket heated seats. Both front power seats are functional (a known Toyota problem). Recovered (in leather) front seats and headrests. Brake system replaced from the master cylinder to the calipers. Both catalytic converters and all 4 O2 sensors replaced. I have even replace the bulbs in the instrument cluster. My daughters car for the last 9 years so it had to be reliable. Would love to keep it but just cannot.
Asking $5,250, with no more time money or energy to put into this vehicle i am putting it up for sale. Like everyone in here I have put a ton of money, effort and time into this project and I am now trying to cut my loses and recover as much as I can. This is a stock ‘92 that I picked up in Feb of 2022. In my ownership The top end was rebuilt by the Toyota dealer here in town, valves adjusted, front and rear axle fluid flushed and replaced. About 200 miles after having the top end rebuilt the bottom end stared to knock, I was going to part it out, but I just don’t want to see it get torn apart it runs and drives, less the knock. Has very little rust (because there’s never a such thing as no rust). Please see included pic and shoot me...
Clean title. Factory triple locked. New locking front differential installed at 151k miles. Black package (chrome mirrors and door handles). Rusty but trusty. When I was five years old, my dad, not wanting to be seen driving his kids to school in a minivan, bought this Land Cruiser. I took a shine to it immediately. The Crusher, as it was affectionately dubbed, has been a fixture in my life for over 20 years. It's been mostly good times, even if I did spend a year in high school hitting the starter three times with a broomstick whenever I needed to go somewhere (the starter has since been replaced). When I was rear-ended on the way to my driver's test, the Crusher didn't get so much as a scratch (the guy who hit us got a square hole in...
As stated this Cruiser has been in E TN its whole life, two owners and I've owner it for 23 years. All original with Moonglow Pearl/Desert Dune accent w 2 tone tan interior/seats n dash. Body paint is 8/10 but fender flares could use a repaint if you decide to keep them. No visible rust in usual areas...qtr panels, reardoors or back hatch/tailgate. New KO2"s recently installed. I just don't drive it enough these days. A little TLC could make this truck a show piece. Best looking vehicle on the road in 95 and still is. A few small minor needs, rearview mirror, plastic seat cog, small front driver door blimish etc., plus ding in front windshield then she's ready. Overall great shape n looks. asking $21,500.......
I want to tell you about an advertisement I saw on eBay for a special car called a 1994 Toyota DJ81 supercharge. It seemed really amazing, but I was a bit suspicious. Luckily, my cousin was visiting Florida for Thanksgiving and went to the shop that the seller said the car was at. The shop is a well-known place for off-road vehicles, and they did have a white FJ40 for sale. However, they did not have the DJ81 that I was interested in. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266493804834?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=5kQd8jSpTo-&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=0z3hykwkR9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Well guys now that the project is FINALLY over, I find it is time to let another family enjoy the rig. We are just not using it like we wanted to. As small business owners it is currently hard to make the time. I am including everything - even the new CVT Mt Hood RTT. 300k on chassis odo, and ~80k on the driveline. I created a website to provide tons of photos, info, etc. Learn more here. Feel free to message me on here as well. Scott
Purchased from U.S. based importer about 5 years ago. Most work done by me or Torfab. Why selling? I have a 76 series body on a U.S. titled 81 series frame/diesel, 5-speed; I don’t need two 81 series vehicle.s HDJ-81,1990, JDM, RHD, VX edition 4.2. liter, turbo-diesel, 5 speed manual Transmission Starter converted to 12v Triple locked Montana titled Probably original paint w/some fading and clear coat pealing. No Rust! Mileage: 278k Miles Price- $32,000 (firm, no trades) Delta Vehicle Systems parts: center console, box; front bumper; side steps/sliders; rear bumper w/spare tire swing out arm & towing receiver & outlet Warn Zeon 10 winch Baja Designs Front light bar ARB Touring awning + “Room w/floor” tent Ram GPS Mount...
Kicking around the idea of letting my Cruiser go... This is a turn key rig with no component group or aspect of its function left alone. Being a west coast truck all its life, it has absolutely no rust and is squeaky clean underneath. It has 9000 miles on a completely rebuilt 1FZFE. This was a top to bottom rebuild done through Landcruiser NW and a machine shop with a ton of 1FZ experience here in Portland that used all Toyota parts, with the exception of ARP head studs. The motor was rebuilt with the plan of adding a Wits End turbo, but we all know how that ended up... Included was a new starter, PS pump, starter, water pump and all belts and hoses. We deleted the EGR system using a Hudd-Expo kit and removed all the hard...
1996 LX450 for sale. 326k. Non-locking front and rear diffs - see axle code 292 on VIN sticker. Very good driving and rust free LX450. It drives, idles, accelerates briskly (for these), shifts properly, low range is easy in and easy out, etc. AC and heat work as they should. Head has been rebuilt when HG replaced. I have no receipts from prior owner but see cam bolt access semi-circles on head. Engine is super smooth and throttle is very responsive so nice confirmation of quality of work and very pleasant to drive. I've had many of these and they don't all drive this smooth. I painted the Durabak bedliner on there because of non-matching panels. The rear lower tailgate had been replaced and was in primer and the left front...
We are selling our fully setup 80 series. It’s ready to explore the country. Low mileage of 245.000 km. Second owner. Rego until May 2024. Mechanically the car is in very good condition. There is no rust. Small exterior damages from previous owner. The interior is in original condition. At 213.000 km the engine, diff. and transmission oil have been changed. Other specs from the car are: Automatic Transmission Centre Diff. Lock Airconditioning Sub Fuel Tank Power Windows (front and rear) Bocar Bullbar Roof rack UHF Radio Garmin GPS Original Jack with Tools The following things are recently replaced (invoices included): New Maxtrek A/T Tires (incl. spare) New Radiator Ultima Shock Absorbers Century Battery (18 months warranty left)...
I saw two rigs with factory DIF Locks .. I bought one from this website .. They sent the vehicle with dead batteries .. But after all was said and done .. I love my rig ! .. My 1995 1HD-FT engine did have smog equipment on it .. If you don't see Engine pictures .. Ask for them .. For those who don't know, if you buy a Diesel from a foreign country that doesn't have smog equipment, it has to be a minimum of 25 years old .. That is why I purchased a 1995 .. If it does have smog, you will have to check with the EPA if they will accept the smog equipment .. Most likely if its diesel, the answer is no .. https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-toyota-land-cruiser-80-for-sale?keywords=Diesel&page=1
1997 251k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED 17,000 Putting her back up for sale after getting a few issues sorted. Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for two years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is: Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased, lubed...
I have a 93 triple locker, w/~160K miles - Price: $25K. (I'm open to offers) 3" OME lift w/ shocks, arb front w/ winch, 35" SSR tires (5), 4:88 regear, Front knuckles rebuilt, no oil leaks (both pans & valve covers redone). Everything works including AC/Heat, i've owned it for 7+ years now w/clean title. I also have the running boards and extra set of wheels. Brian Texas
Original thread for reference. I've had significant interest in selling some of the Overland accessories from the LC separately so I'm relisting at a cheaper price with the plan to sell the LC with everything but the crossed out items below. See the original listing for pictures, and let me know if you're interested in additional pictures. Summary of the F4BT80. Drivetrain Cummins 3.9L 4BT Motor (s/n, p/n available on request) P7100 Fuel Injection GM 4L80E Transmission (Comes with TCI Transmission Controller Unit) Block heater with timer Suspension 4” OME lift Heavy Springs (front/rear) Land Tank Caster Correction Kit OME Shocks Rear Sway Bar Relocation (from Iron Pig) Overland Bolt-ons Front Runner Slim Line Roof Rack...
$8900. 1992 with 3FE engine. No mechanical issues. I love this vehicle, but don’t love 11-14 mpg. Running the factory 15”alloy with almost new 31” Grabber A/Ts. Comes with midlife 33’s mounted on aftermarket 15” steelies. I have some spare parts from my 1991 that finally rusted out after many trouble-free years for me. Just inspected until December 2024. Very solid. Light surface rust on drive train and body anchors. I find no rust on the body itself. ~237k miles. Step rails are rusty, but rocker panels are rock solid. Carpet and headliner are good. AC blows ice cold with an occasional refrigerant recharge. (I converted to R-134a.) Drive light shines brightly. More or custom photos on request. Cons: Front heat blows cold (rear heat...
93(late 92)HDJ81 with 300,000 km,1HDT turbo diesel doesn’t use oil between oil changes,electronic auto trans,big brakes,285/75/16 duratrac,TJM aluminium bumper,Center console fridge,wife was driving it for last 10 yrs,bought a new rav4 hybrid,don’t really want to sell it but have too many projects,the bad,it has rust on rockers and doors and upper tailgate.will drive it across Canada anytime. C$15,000
For sale: 1997 Lexus LX 450, Luxury version of the Land Cruiser, super good condition, 224,000 miles, new brakes, new tires, new stainless steel exhaust front to back. Wench mounted on front, transferrable to the back. Front and rear seal replaced by local Lexus dealership (records). Great AC and heat, stereo. All leather interior in great shape except drivers seat, has tear in it, 3rd row seating, sunroof does not open. Runs great, does not smoke. 615-815-7320 Asking $14,000 obo
Updated description Truck now located in Wyoming (Jackson/Teton County) $9,500 Purchased about 2 years ago from the original owner - who bought it first in NM and moved to CO. Shoebox of service records and original window sticker. Vehicle shows wear as lived outside for at least part of its life - faded paint all over (and peeling clear on hood), some dents/scrapes, light surface rust spots in a few places on frame/axles (see pics, can send more). It’s not a show truck but solid. Interior is leather, with vinyl reupholstered front seats in great condition (I swapped original grey cloth from this vehicle with grey leather/vinyl from my 97). Since owning, new Toyota battery, new OME shocks, new reman ac compressor from Toyota, swapped...
We've had this truck for many years but reluctantly, must let her go. 239,396km Almost 0 off road... Near Flawless vehicle. Recently, the head was professionally rebuilt and machined, new pistons, all motor seals, timing belt, tensioner, water pump all brand new. I have virtually every receipt for every part I have ever spent on this truck. You will not find another truck with as comprehensive documented service history. The beb's were don't when I first got it at 71k and have been done again (100k PM) at 170 and again at 200k Brand new front axels & diff bearings Custom bent 3" stainless mandrel exhaust from the turbo back. Big brake upgrade with 100 series pads, new. Factory fuel filter tossed in the garbage in favor of a racor 2...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom