FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Looking for some rather specific specs, but thought I’d give it a shot Looking for a 1st gen Tacoma or 3rd gen 4Runner with the following specs Stick shift 4x4 OEM e-locker NO sunroof and if a 4Runner if possible no roof rack or rear wing, but I’m not a stickler for that. Also it looking for anything other than a clean car hopefully from CA as I just don’t have the ability to deal with rust lol The 80 needs some things here and there so that’s why I’m ok with a straight trade for the right taco or T4R
Long shot but here goes nothing. Hoping someone out there looking for reliable sedan that gets good fuel mileage and makes 333hp in trade for their 1993 or newer 80 series. My Genesis has about 143K miles on it, 3.8L direct injected V6 rated at 333HP. It has a lot of options including power and heated front seats, factory nav and bluetooth audio, backup camera, power rear sunshade, 18" wheels with fairly new tires. The car has a couple tasteful mods, tinted windows, window vent visors and yellow film on the fog lights. Car gets 30+ MPG on the freeway, the last two months I have only filled the tank once per month. The car is worth around $7800. The last time I owned an 80 series that would get you a pretty nice rig but I understand with...
Short version is I don't really fit comfortably in an 80 series (i'll explain more below). After owning a couple 100s and a couple 80s on my LC Journey, I think the right cruiser for me and my needs is a 100. I'm honestly borderline reluctant, what i mean by that is though i am realistic on the value, i am not dying to make this happen, so there's really no disparity, and i will hold out for the right trade. I'm happy to talk on the phone or take specific pics if you need. Drop me a DM What I'm looking for: preferably a 100 series land cruiser (as opposed to LX, but will entertain an LX). Rear locker not a huge deal, thought that would be awesome. 2002 or newer would be awesome for the car seat attachment LATCH system, but i know some...
Hey all, Came somewhat close in talks about swapping this truck for an LS Swapped 80. Definitely open to some other diesel or swapped 80’s. This is also posted for possible trade in the 200 forum. I’ve previously owned an 80 and a 100. I just recently took on a remote role after doing 16 years of gov’t and military work, and would like to consolidate down to one vehicle. This is an exceptionally well maintained and built Cayenne Turbo with the rare PDCC (KDSS, on steroids) package. It’s had all preventative coolant and cardan shaft work, and many others. It’s a North Carolina truck, only been up here a little over a year. Here is the link on Rennlist with all the details: *edit* I think given the market recently, this right now has a...
This may seem laughable to some, but it’s worth a shot. Looking to see if there is anyone interested in swapping some vehicles around. I have a 2000 4Runner SR5 4wd that’s in great shape, never off road, 270k and 1994 FZJ80 Triple, running, but it’s a project. I’m looking to see if anyone wants to trade for a 95+ 80 series that’s ready to drive, nothing extravagant, I don’t need a trail ready rig. Just looking for a good runner, clean interior, good paint. For now it will be my family rig as I slowly build it out. My current 80 just needs to much for my schedule and my 4Runner is too small for the family. I’m also interested in early 100’s. Specs on the 4Runner: 2000 SR5 4wd 3.4L Auto Clean Texas title in hand Original CA truck...
Hey mud! I have owned a lot of cruisers over the years, and have been working on this 1973 fj40 for about 8 months. It is still not road worthy but has some decent bones and a really cool original patina on the exterior. I call her "Tina". I'm looking to get back into an 80 series, and am actually pretty keen on the early fj80 as well. I will be using the 80 as a trail/fun rig so not looking for a pristine stock truck, more a decent driver that has some trail mods... Below are the parts and things done to "Tina". I have a clean TN title as well. I have about $12K in this truck, but obviously don't intend to be able to get that out of it in trade value. I am only wanting to do an even trade... -1973 fj40 -Dune beige -ODO...
I had a few pm's about the car, a lot about better pics so I started a new thread. I would still like to trade for a Land Cruiser/LX450 but I will consider any Toyota 4x4 (4runner, pickup, etc). Copied from other thread this way. Any other question feel free to ask. 1994 Lexus LS400 5th Anniversary Edition (Anniversary floor mats, factory Enkei wheels, 24k gold plated emblems, and rare Opal White metallic paint 1800 made in this color combination). Recent tune up, oil change, and fluids change. NO LEAKS! Tires have 80% tread, great body and paint is in great condition for age. Interior has no rips or tears however there are a 2-3 cracks on drivers seat. This is my daily driver. Car will do over 400 miles on a full tank of fuel.
I’ve recently had the itch for a 80 series 95-97 white w/ lockers. Looking to trade my 2 owner white/coupe/manual 1998 BMW M3 e36. It has high miles at 254k but no accidents and all original stock. I know these are two different worlds of vehicles but I figure I’d throw out a post here. Feel free to message me here. As far as selling it, i have a local buyer. So really looking for a trade through IH8mud. **The M3 has zero rust. I’m only interested in 80s with minor/no accidents no rust.** I can get pictures to whoever’s interested. Thanks
Looking to trade my 80 for a 40 series. One owner. I’d drive it across the country tomorrow. I built this rig back in 2004. Never let me and my family down. Starts, runs and tracks well. Maintenance is up to date. I have two binders on the truck, every service invoice right back to the window sticker. It’s got 5 brand new 35” Goodyear mud terrains, OME lift with spacers up front for the square stance. Warn 12k winch with internal control buttons. Hella 1000 rally lights (vintage/working). Bullet proof pesky heater hose upgrade. CDL dash button. Built in sliding tool/gear drawers with walnut trim. Dual battery set up with isolator. A/C dryer protection plate, transfer case skid plate, rhino lined frame mounted sliders...
Trades or 8k cash. Vehicle sits more than it’s driven. We don’t live near enough places to enjoy this vehicle. 182k miles. Triple locked. All the normal landcruiser maintenance stuff has been done and it just got new brakes and a brand new dobinsons flexi 3” lift. $1500 lift. No cheap stuff all service parts have been oem Toyota. Car is raptor lined in Toyota quicksand. Vehicle was up for sale before but inspection time came and it needed struts and brakes so on went the lift and new pads and rotors all around! Trades would probably be for other Toyota’s but let me know.
Have a red cruiser. Zero rust. 2nd owner. Florida & California car. Never off roaded or trails Prinsu roof. Redid all coolant/heater hoses 2 years ago. Phh & new radiator. Was wife's commuter. Now a Camping rig. Original owner was a friend, she was a pharmaceutical rep. So just driven around Miami by a fake Florida blonde. Runs great. Can do 80+ on highway ( though I prefer 70) A/C works great. Took it up to NorCal this summer. Want to trade for a 200 Plus cash Not interested in selling Always want an LC in my possession *PM me for pics and more info*
*****Testing the waters***** I have a 1985 4runner with 1uz v8 swap crawler I'm considering trading. Currently looking for an FJ80 or LX450, Ideal trade would be a diesel 80. I am in no hurry and just testing the waters to see what's out there. This is street legal however it has been an off road only vehicle the past few years so would need a little TLC to be driven as a daily again. Specs: 1uz v8 from 94 sc400 W56 manual trans Twin transfer cases 5.29 gears Lunchbox locker front Manual e locker rear - I have the electric motor just haven't put it on yet Trail gear high steer and chromoly axles Ifs hub swap with tundra brakes Scion tc front seats Factory rear seats Dual batteries Pioneer double din radio Procomp 4" lift with extended...
Hi everyone! I'm looking to get into a clean, reliable 3x locked FJ80 with lower miles. I am offering my own personal vehicle up for trade - details below!! Vehicle is a 2004 TRD Doublecab 4x4 with factory rear e-locker, automatic with only 79k ORIGINAL miles. Timing belt, water pump and other basic maintenance items were performed at a Toyota dealership at 72k miles, have receipts/paperwork for all that was performed. Truck did come from up north and had a new frame thrown in done by a Toyota dealership (have receipts of all work done), so this truck is solid with and has been cleaned/por 15’d, and fluid filmed. Everything works perfect, ac/heater/windows, no leaks, no cel’s, no sputtering - this thing is ready to go anywhere! I...
Looking to trade for a FJ80 or FZJ80. Most preferred would be an unmolested or nicely built white FJ80. We’ve has a few 80’s over the years and love them all though. Went to a 100 body and it’s great but we wanna go back. I have a 2001 Lx470 with 175k miles. Timing belt don’t February 2019. OME lift and color matched ARB front bumper with 9.5 smitty built winch. New catalytic converters. New Yokohama geo lander tires. Has a cracked windshield and the driver side windshield trim missing but is in great shape other than that. No rips in very well taken care of interior. Please ask any questions.
Looking to trade / sell my 100 for an 80. Brief Summary on the 100 Stock 2003 UZJ100 177k, current DD Clean, clear title in my name. I believe I'm the 3rd owner. POs lived in TN, and inland FL, I currently live in SD. Rust Free. Good maintenance history. Has had CVs, and Steering rack replaced by PO. Timing belt due in 6k. Goodyear MTRs without 10k miles on them. Good shape, rotated twice. Snapped a couple quick pics of it after I gave it a quick cleaning. Its not detailed. I took the stock floor mats out for SA. Stock floor mats are in pretty good shape. Leather is in great shape. Exterior is in great shape for the age. Small scuff on left rear. Hit and run. Super small door ding on the left side also. Engine runs like a top. Trade...
Total Chaos upper control arms Wheelers add a leaf and bilstein 5100 rear shocks Boss front coilovers Front & Rear arb lockers arb compressor Brute force fab front and rear bumper rear swingout & sliders Custom built front skid plate Long tube headers full dual exhaust Rigid industries led road legal pods in fogs Front runner rack 4.88 Nitro gears Linexed Desert sand She's quick and sounds mean Timing belt and water pump replaced last year 147k miles
first off I hope it’s ok to post in this thread as I’m specifically interested in trading for an FJZ. Looking for a trade for my 11.5k mile 2018 4Runner in exchange for a low mileage FJZ plus cash/check from bank loan. Looking for another Colorado rig so we can test drive and inspect without much hassle. ALL MAJOR WORK TO THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN INSTALLED EITHER BY THE DEALERSHIP OR DEALERSHIP REPS. Below is a list of all the aftermarket work I've done on this vehicle: Wheels/Tires: Tires: Nitto Ridge Grapplers Wheels: 18” Fuel Anza Bronze Wheels (18X9) Lift/Suspension : Front Suspension:  Bilstein 5100 series front shocks  Toytec 521600 front lift coils Rear Suspension:  2″ Rear Lift ToyTec Superflex coil springs  Extended...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom