FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

08/1991 JDM VX Limited HDJ81 *Color: 3H4 Red Pearl *Trim code: FC40 - two tone brown cloth, early JDM spec "sable" *1HDT 12v Turbo Diesel *442 fully hydro 4spd automatic *Axle code: K294 *Model code: S-HDJ81V-RNPEX *Front, rear and center diff locks *Full float rear axle and disc brakes all around, unlike an FJ80 *No ABS or Air bags. The GOOD: *I am a 100% full disclosure no BS seller, I don't flip Cruisers for a living or even to make side cash. I build them. This fell in my lap, I am fixing it to my shops standards and selling it. *I am 99.9% sure this is the real deal no OD rollback 76,500 mile JDM Cruiser. *100% rust free all over top and bottom. *1HDT in excellent condition. Timing belt, tensioner, water pump and bottom end...
Purchased about a year ago from CA. 3rd Owner no accidents. 2nd owner had 20 years. Not 3x locked. Spent $12k on lift, tires and getting it mechanically sound. Plus $5k on interior and bumpers...Old man EMU lift with BFGs. NEW OEM front bumper and rear bumper caps. Most of the mechanical work through Dajda's in DFW area that specializes in cruisers. Just replaced all leather upholstery via LC Heaven. Front and rear seats (not third row). Includes center console and door arm rests. No foam on front two seats. Sunroof disabled due to leak .Other small warts that can be repaired. There is surface rust on the under carriage which I have been told isn't indicative of an issue. It's not a rust truck. A few very, very minor rust chips near...
I purchased the L.C. from Cars From Japan for ~$32,500 , With Shipping to the port of Houston , Dock Fee's , Customs fee's , Transport to Albuquerque NM , NM State Tax it ran ~$40k .. I added a U.S. GPS car stereo & upgraded speakers .. I also upgraded the battery cables to use 27F batteries I got from Costco .. The original battery wiring required poles with reversed wiring .. You can get these battery sets in New Zealand, Australia & Japan but not in the U.S. .. I haven't driven it more than 500 miles since I purchased it .. Mostly because I haven't retired until just yesterday but my investments haven't played out so I need to sell it .. I don't want to sell it but I need to move .. I would like to get $35k minimum for it .. The...
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series. Here's what I'm looking for; Revised... Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked. If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below. 94, 96 or 97 Triple Locked Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards. Smoke Free Accident Free Preferences are; Under 200K, but really want under 150K Cloth Interior, especially in a 94 No factory roof rack Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal. Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB...
Chicago IL. 1995 toyota Landcruiser ( 80 series) Hello Everyone, I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 293k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. I am not sure what to price it as, but I was thinking of putting in the details below and you all can help me consider a good price to let this go. Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all) Crown Customs and Coating – Elk Grove, IL. – powder coat original OEM TOYO 1995 rims – 635$ OEM TOYO hub caps – 65$ from ebay used BFGOODRICH 35s brand new – from tire rack (under 100...
Well guys now that the project is FINALLY over, I find it is time to let another family enjoy the rig. We are just not using it like we wanted to. As small business owners it is currently hard to make the time. I am including everything - even the new CVT Mt Hood RTT. 300k on chassis odo, and ~80k on the driveline. I created a website to provide tons of photos, info, etc. Learn more here. Feel free to message me on here as well. Scott
Selling my black 96 turbo land cruiser ~235k miles. Videos, modifications are heavily documented in the budget turbo thread. Builds - DIY FJZ80 Low Budget Turbo Build Many many mods, truck is done right. Dyno: Stock N/A was 155hp/219tq 8.7psi was 285hp 339tq 10.5psi was 295hp 357tq Only "major" negatives I can think of is that there is rust here and there and the rear pan arch seal is leaking. If I were to keep the truck I would probably pull the engine and refresh it, or just run it until it dies and then go from there. I have quite a few spare doors, hatches, hoods also if interested. (10/6/16) Asking 8k, open to offers. Located 1.25 hours north of Chicago. Any questions just ask
Posting this for a local friend. I did all of the work on it recently probably within 500 miles. Runs really good no problems there. Maybe some slight surface rust underneath but it's been in CA for a long time. Looks like the front driver fender was repainted at one time, driver mirror has been replaced. Clean title $16,000 219k miles. Factory Lockers Cold AC Both front seat gears were replace Both front seats new upholstery with center armrest New Shifter cover Door courtesy switch on passenger side Tires in good shape with fresh alignment. Rear emblem is getting put back on Fresh oil change Work I did to it: Knuckle rebuild including bearings Valve Cover Gasket Throttle body gasket Spark Plugs with tube seals PCV Valve with...
Round two of putting our loved 80 on the market..... it took a lot longer to get the build going on her replacement but it's finally time, and the wife most importantly agrees.. This is my 5th 80 build - we picked it up as a one owner ( minus dealer) from Atlanta and it was obviously garage kept, even now the paint is almost perfect. It's been built up to be a reliable light offroad DD, and that's how we've used it. Duggy's Garage here in Houston has done 95% of the work on her, including a full overhaul and HG at roughly 218k as PM..... along with that almost all hoses, lines and accessories were replaced with OEM or upgraded. Front Axles were fully redone at roughly 205k. she has a pair of new AGM batteries, new rotors/pads...
Hate Hate Hate to sell this but I am needing to change back to a truck. Plan was to continue to restore to original quality but will let someone else take her the rest of the way and enjoy her capability. Just needs some cosmetic TLC, side molding etc but mechanically very sound. First owner had some taillight guards installed and drilled into body panel 🤦🏻‍♂️ plan was to restore and cover those up just never got to it yet. Clean Carfax. No frame rust. Triple locked. Lockers, 4WD, AC, heat, everything works! My daily driver so mileage will change until sold. 178.8k miles currently. New 2.5” Dobinsons lift Front Runner roof rack Falken 285/75/16 AT3Ws (about 500 miles on them) New radiator Went ahead and had spark plugs recently...
This rust free FZJ80 has had almost everything touched throughout the vehicle. It has over over $40,000 in parts and accessories alone. It was built for extensive overland trips and global travel and it comes with everything needed to do so. This vehicle is ready to drive across country or do the Pan-American Highway right now. Mechanically this vehicle runs and drives amazing despite its age or mileage. Engine and transmission only have about 100k miles since rebuild, both axles fully gone through recently. The entire camper conversion was just done in September of this year. Lots of major services and over $10,000 in preventive maintenance and parts have gone into it within the past two years. I have all receipts of work done under my...
Im posting my 1992 HDJ81 for sale. It currently sits around 203,000km and runs great with no blowby. In my ownership the maintenance items/mods below have been done Front knuckle rebuild New CCT Stage 1 turbo New OEM hoses Timing Belt BEBs Valve cover gasket Water pump Glow plugs Fire wall and rear fenders had rust spots which I had cut out and replaced and coated EGT and Boost gauge Water Gauge just needs to be hooked up PDI Front Mount Intercooler Clarkfab airbox which is ready for a safari snorkel Slee Shortbus front bumper The bottom of the 81 I had coated to protect it against winters here in colorado by the same shop who did the rust repair. They only did the body not the frame underneath Future items I would...
I don’t really want to sell it and I don’t need to sell it but if somebody wants to give me $55,000 for it I will sell it. 😆 The reason I would let it go (even for $55k) is because I have a 1995 HDJ80 I am building and the funds would really kick start that build. I own a Land Cruiser specialty shop and this FZJ80 is my DD. All the work on the Cruiser has been performed by me. I have a massive file on the Cruiser with all parts receipts. 01/1995 FZJ80 6M1 - green grey cloth interior x3 locked 206,785 miles This Cruiser originally came out of the Seattle area. As far as I know that is where it always lived. I got it about 3yrs ago, it sat for about the first year or so I owned it. It came to me with a bad engine which during tear...
Reinforcing the idea that I have automotive ADHD, I’m going to sell my 91 FJ80 and move on to something else. I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but this really was a ‘no expense spared’ build and I have zero expectations of getting all my money out. Asking $45k obo I bought it in the spring of 2022 with 161k miles on it. It has 169k miles on it now. About half of those miles are from a trip home from Valley Hybrids and from Fargo to Montana last summer. Here are the big pieces: 169k miles on the chassis LS1 4L60 transmission. FZJ80 transfer case This work was done at Proffitts in the winter of 2022/23. Not sure of the miles on the engine, but it runs great Full float rear axle, new disc brakes all around, Eaton locker front and...
1997 LX 450 4wd for sale / center diff lock Mileage: 226k and running strong Good: -Purchased in Florida, 3rd owner -Truck drives straight and cruises easily at 70MPH -4wd engages quickly and works flawlessly -routine maintenance with synthetic oil -AC blows ice cold and heat works great! -Cruise Control in working order -Brand new battery -Brand new 285 75 16 BFG KO 2's -new rear lift gate struts -Leather in outstanding condition -Steering wheel re-finished -New Pioneer radio with Bluetooth -Interior is 9 out of 10 Needs work: -Driver Power mirror fixed! -Small noise coming from left wheel when pulled out of driveway. Mechanic says it's coming from the heat shield. Goes away within seconds and vehicle drives awesome! -Paint slightly...
I am looking for a clean stockish ( small lift, all intact no snorkels) 96-97 black or white collectors edition Land Cruiser. I am located on Atlanta and willing to travel for the right truck. No rust. No rust fixes, jaut clean no story truck. PIC IS FOR ATTENTION But good example of what I am looking for less than 285k miles thought I had the black one in greenville bought, slipped through my fingers…sucks.
Selling this rare 80 series. It's from 1997 which makes it one of the last ones built. 1HD-FT engine, LHD with a manual 5-speed transmission. Uncommon 'poverty' model with the barn doors, triple locked. Driven a bit over 394tkm, which according to the internet is around 245k miles. Located in Finland, been imported here from Austria, well taken care of, no major issues, still regularly taking it for a drive myself. Things to note are a small crack in the windscreen, the spare tire carrier has been removed, drivers seat is damaged/ripped from the side, central locking is not working, and then the previous owner has drilled a small hole on the side of the hood more or less around where you'd expect a snorkel to go, which has been taped...
Asking $8500 obo. Price could be $7400 if I swap OME 2861/2862 springs and wheels/tires over to the 1993. That would give the new owner a completely stock ride. Just bought a 1993 FZJ80 with lockers that I’m going to keep. So this nicely sorted 1994 non-locked, pretty much stock cruiser is ready to go. 1994 FZJ80, 371k miles, 4k1 Beige Metallic paint. Clearcoat is faded on roof, hood and tops of fenders. NO rust as this has been a NM vehicle, but I have the original owners manual and it’s from a dealer in Alabama. Front disc, rear drum, NON-ABS truck. Brown leather, manual front seats. Have all three rows installed. Power windows and mirrors. All windows and sunroof work but a couple are slow when it’s cold. Runs and drives & stops...
Build Highlights: Drivetrain: - 1HD-T swap using new factory dash harness - 110k kms since refresh (68,350 miles) - Safari Intercooler with Gturbo Grunter Extreme - Beaudesert Stainless Exhaust and 4” dump pipe - OEM Front & Rear E-Lockers with full floaters front and rear - OEM ‘94 + Big Brake Upgrade with new brakes front and rear and brake booster - Nitto Ridge Grapplers (35/12.5r17) with Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks x 4 ea - Nokian LT3 Studded (315/75r17) with FIFTEEN52 Analog HD x 4 ea Suspension: - Icon 3” Stage I with 2.0 shocks and coils - King Steering Stabilizer - Landtank 2.5” Castor Plates - Delta rear panhard drop bracket - Landtank rear lower control arms - HITIT Front and Rear bumpstop spacers - New OEM bushings...
After about two years of ownership and A LOT of work, this car is great and INSANELY capable (and can do 80 mph on the freeway with ease). I've been using this as a daily for the last couple of months and unfortunately I haven't been able to really USE it they way it's meant to be, and some life changes have come up, so it's time for it to go to a new home. EDIT: PRICE LOWERED (Temporarily) - $18,400 A opportunity came up, but if I'm not able to move on it quickly, it'll go away. SO price drop for the next week (or so), otherwise I'm sitting on it at original asking. PRICE: $19,900 1994 Land Cruiser - FZJ80 156,XXX mi. (and counting) - Clean CA title Factory F+R lockers Center diff lock (7-pin mod / CDL button) Located in Los...
1990 HDJ81 VX Limited 313,000 km / 195,500 miles 1HDT Turbo Diesel Triple Locked Automatic ̶2̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ $18,500 OBO. - open to trades, trades+cash (80 series, 100 series, FJ62, 3rd Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, 1st gen Tacoma) Preferably lower mileage, close to stock or mild lift, rust free, recent CA smog would be nice) - Purchased this rig in March 2023 - feel free to ask any questions, but I'll list everything I can think of now The Good: - averages 19 / 15 mpg - Factory Winch w/controller - Factory Center Consol Fridge - 2.5" Lift - Nomad Sahara 503 Wheels (approx 3000mi) -315/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 Tires (approx 3000mi) - new aluminum radiator (installed by PO in early 2023) - recently rebuilt starter (PO early 2023) - EGT and...
1996 FZJ80 LAND CRUISER 265,000 miles Factory lockers Grey leather interior Has always been in the dry south west; SoCal, AZ, NM. No rust. 3rd owner, I've had it for 10 years. Used as daily driver, never abused. Moving out of state and won't have the space for it. Third row seats currently installed, have the original running boards if desired. Top end of engine and front axle rebuilt and new radiator installed by Toyomasters in ABQ, NM on recommendation of CruiserDan. Brake booster and master just replaced by Yota Pros in Tempe. Moon Grey paint, lots of sun fade and peeled clear coat. Passenger door lock was drilled/broken into. Still locks but can't use key on that side. Sunroof does not open. Oil pressure gauge not functioning, oil...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom