FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Hey Mud, Picked this one up a while ago and sadly just have absolutely 0 time right now and furthermore no time in the foreseeable future to fumble through a baseline and dial it in. So with that being said this hoopty is for sale. 1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser 1FZFE motor A442F transmission K294 factory locked axles Full float rear disc brake axle 292,xxx miles Clean California title Registration back fees around $500 Clean carfax report Clean autocheck report Spent its entire life in California carfax and autocheck reports attached. You’ll need to smog it. It is in need of a full baseline. If you think it needs something it needs it 🙄 Frame is very clean. Engine starts it does run, drive, roll, stop steer. Idles decent but does have an...
1994 White Toyota Landcruiser $20,000 One owner Southern California truck purchased August, 1994! Original Window Sticker included! 1FZJ80 inline 6 cylinder engine; factory triple locked full time 4wheel drive. Engine is very smooth and has never burned oil. 272,000 miles Exterior Inti Roof Rack Lifetime LED rack lights – front, sides, rear and front bumper ARB winch ready front bumper Warn M12000 winch Dual batteries – Optima Red Top batteries 4.2015 w/battery separator Differential Breather extensions to top of engine bay Slee Washer Bottle relocation kit Kaymar Rear Bumper with tire carrier and jerry can carrier/ladder. Jerry can/ladder on Kaymar swingout custom built by Cruisin Offroad Hanna Sliders Safari Snorkel Airlift...
Hey everyone. I wanted to post here in case anyone wants a beat up locked 80 as a parts rig or project for $4500. Local group knows her well. Not a straight panel on her, lifters tick tick tick like a timebomb, bottom end glued together with JB Weld (had a crack starting at the freeze plug on driver side), exhaust has no cats, and a spot that needs to be welded, so she's noisy, but she climbs like a goat! I'm going through a job change and need the money, and just haven't dedicated the time to keeping her in good shape like I used to. Basically selling for the cost of locking axles and deeply discounted 4x4 labs rear bumper (it needs sandblasted and repainted). Other details: 863J heavy OME lift with coil spacers (about 4" lift)...
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser It does have the triple lockers. Paperwork from 2009-present (And original window sticker!) The previous owner bought the vehicle in 2009 and has kept it in running condition. Runs and drives well. As you can see there are a few cosmetic issues with the vehicle (steering wheel, front seats, passenger side door scrapes, dented lower hatch) but it's a runner, have had no issue while I've owned it. I took it up to Snow Valley in February and it worked flawlessly outside of the defrost not being super effective. It does burn oil as it does have 275k on it. No leaks to report. Vehicle is smogged and registered till August 2024. The work I've done to it: New front brake pads, calipers and hoses Brake flush...
Well loved FZJ80 Cruiser, not triple locked. Rough cosmetically. Got it during the pandemic and had a lot of work done both in the shop by Josh at the former Willamette Blvd Serivce Center, and DIY. Was our camping rig, starts every time. New radiator, alternator, sway bar bushings, hoses, PHH, Iron Man suspension kit (3 inch lift), K02s (set of 5), catalytic converters, 02 sensors, transmission solenoids, fluids baselined, Apple car play stereo, and new Kicker door speakers front and back, Front Runner crossbars. Burns a bit of oil but no leaks. $6,000 in maintenance and suspension in past two years. The disclosures. It seems to have a transmission fluid issue when cold. It shift smooth after warm up. Could use a flush but I haven’t...
Been going back and forth on this but she needs to go: 1997 253k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED MUD PRICE $17,000 Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody rust issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for three years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is: Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased...
Selling my late 92 (falls into year 93) HDJ81 for $29500. Has Approximately 352K KMs (220K mi) and is used as a DD in Fayetteville, NC. Purchased the vehicle overseas in South Africa in FEB2017 and shipped it overseas with us back in 2020. The Cruiser has been maintained with OEM Toyota Parts by completing the following: Still need the Initial Speedometer Pic showing the KMs change when i installed the new Speedometer due to broken Trip Button. 275K KMs - BEB/engine rebuild at N1 4x4 in South Africa in 2019. 5 x LT265/75R-16 MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S E (24FEB24) Auxiliary Fuel tank – 19 GAL Toyota OEM suspension bushings replaced, 01FEB24, throughout vehicle 2" Dobinsons Lift w/IMS shocks FR & RR, 01MAR24 (Dobinsons C59-167 Rear...
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well! I have been scouring the internet for a 1995-1997 HDJ81V in Moonglow Pearl that is preferably in excellent/very good shape! I have some minor experience importing vehicles so the location can be anywhere globally. Absolutely does NOT need to specifically be the United States (Although that would make life easier!) VX Limited 1HD-FT - YES! GX - NO! LHD/RHD - doesn't make a difference Manual/Auto - doesn't make a difference Leather/Cloth - doesn't make a difference Thank you, have a good day!
1992 Landcruiser FJ80 $22,500 4BT swapped turbo diesel 700r4 auto transmission (built) 35” Nitto Ridge Grappler 65% tread Part Time Tcase conversion Twin Stick Tcase Manual Locking Hubs 4.10 gears( correct ratio for 4bt) Rear Spartan Locker New sound reading and Carpet kit Corbeau Reclining seats New icon 2.0 shocks New OME HD springs ARB front bumper, winch ready Custom weld on rock sliders Custom rear bumper with swing out This vehicle has been gone through entirely. New fluids: oil, oil filter, transmission, Tcase, and diff fluid less than 1000 miles ago. 214xxx miles on body, approx 140k on 4bt and the swap has been in for 40k miles. Receipts dating to 2009. Located on the western slope of Colorado and would be willing to deliver...
1994 Toyota Landcruiser for sale. 202,492 miles. Only center locked. Always a Colorado vehicle. Manual/cloth seats. Owned 14 years. Maintenance during ownership: Motor and transmission oil changed regularly. Only synthetic motor oil New catalytic converter 137k Headgasket replaced 138k New metal radiator New EGR New vacuum modulator New vacuum solenoid Rebuilt power steering pump New power steering hoses New belts Birfs rebuilt and axles swapped sides 192k Full tune up, front main seal replaced 199k New ignition switch 200k New starter 200k All brakes and rotors New drivers seat foam 200k New gas shocks on hood and rear hatch Tires in good condition Have extra set of rims with old tires on them. Includes third row seats. Has front...
Hey Guys selling our beautiful 1991 FJ80 Land Cruiser! It is absolutely clean and 100% RUST free! Garage kept and has been babied since new! Many Many Service records! List of the parts replaced below and ALL services are up to date and this truck is ready to drive today! New Radiator New Tires New Front Brakes New Steering Tie Rods New Air Filter New Fluid in all the differentials and transfer case
This 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 is for sale near Sacramento, CA. This 80 comes with a very long list of modifications, see details below, including: OME shocks with a 3 inch lift, Slee front bumper, rock sliders, roof rack, dual batteries, solar and a snorkel. It also comes with a lot of recent maintenance, also detailed below. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1994 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FZJ80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 162,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.5 Liter Inline 6 Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Gray VIN: Upon Request Title: Clean Price: $38,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades...
A little about the vehicle: it has been with me since November 2022. The previous owner was from California and moved to Iowa. I was told it was not driven in rain or snow. I haven't driven it in rain or snow either. The vehicle has had a paint job, so it isn't in its original paint. There's no rust or leaks, and it isn't triple-locked. It has a new battery and new tires. Everything works as it should. I’ve enjoyed my time with it, but it doesn’t fit my current lifestyle. $23,900 OBO.
Classic 1995 Land Cruiser FZJ80 with good lockers! Lots of upgrades completed recently, happy to provide specific details to interested parties. New ARB front bumper, Bowfin Cruisers roof rack, Dobinsons rear slide drawers, Escape Gear seat covers, Kenwood stereo system, Dobinsons suspension, Nitro Birfields, powder coated factory wheels, BFG AT tires, WeatherTech floor mats and much much more. Clean paint. Does not leak oil and has brand new exhaust for those that need to pass emissions. Air blows cold as new! Reach out for additional details and questions. Asking $20,500 obo
This 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 is for sale near Charlotte, North Carolina. This truck has only 5k miles on it’s engine rebuild. It also has: OME shocks with a 2.5-inch lift, Slee rear and ARB front bumpers, Slee rock sliders, Warren winch & controller, Slee roof rack, and a snorkel, see complete list below. This is the last year for the 80 series in fine mechanical condition with recent maintenance and great overlanding modifications. More details at the link above. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1997 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FZJ80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 183,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.5 Liter Inline 6 (Rebuilt last year) Exterior Color: Gray Interior...
Decided to sell 1990 jdm 80 series. 1HD-T, auto trans. No rust, runs awesome. Factory integrated winch. Mileage is 222,000 kilometers. Timing belt due at 232,000 kilometers, have whole kit including water pump purchased from Back 40 imports. Also have brand new OEM radiator part# 16400-17030 which is fairly difficult to find along with some other OEM parts laying around. BEB's done last July, the old ones are laying around my garage somewhere and had hardly any wear. Center console fridge/ice maker with trays, everything works, power antenna, etc. Passenger rear window does not roll down, center diff lock, new drive belts, fresh oil change, swing away spare tire carrier with an unused spare. Overhead Altimeter/compass combo. All in all...
Not mine, no affiliation, but not something that comes available every day. Started life as a Euro-market 1997 HDJ-80 with 1HD-FT turbo diesel motor, 5-speed manual transmission, F + R differential locks. Converted by Maltec (Google them if you're unfamiliar) into an expedition/camping car. Not cheap, but these things aren't, and you'd be put on a waitlist if you asked Maltec to build you one. This one's already finished and ready to roll. Seller is asking 82500 Euro, which is about US$90000 more or less. It's over 25 years old, and located relatively close to a port, so getting it to the US would be easy. Pics for posterity: If you have the money and the desire, but lack the connections, PM me and I'll put you in touch with...
1997 Toyota Landcruiser triple locked collectors edition. Car came from Alabama 3 years ago. No rust anywhere. The engine was rebuilt 10k miles ago. Redecked, ARP head studs, MLS head gasket. New all metal radiator, all hoses redone(including pesky heater hose), brake booster. 3rd row seating, leather interior is 8/10. Weather tech mats all around. Everything is present. LED lighting all around. Have original lights. Also have the original radio. Has alpine touch screen entertainment with android auto and Apple car play. 2 USBs for charging. Recently had all fluids changed (300 miles ago) including all diffs, transmission, engine, and knuckles repacked with grease. All windows work, sunroof works, although some trimmed is...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom