FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

1997 Toyota Landcruiser triple locked collectors edition. Car came from Alabama 3 years ago. No rust anywhere. The engine was rebuilt 10k miles ago. Redecked, ARP head studs, MLS head gasket. New all metal radiator, all hoses redone(including pesky heater hose), brake booster. 3rd row seating, leather interior is 8/10. Weather tech mats all around. Everything is present. LED lighting all around. Have original lights. Also have the original radio. Has alpine touch screen entertainment with android auto and Apple car play. 2 USBs for charging. Recently had all fluids changed (300 miles ago) including all diffs, transmission, engine, and knuckles repacked with grease. All windows work, sunroof works, although some trimmed is...
See the very long thread here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/turbo-build-and-restoration-97-3x-locked.1276756/page-6 Well, life changes and this poor project has been sitting for 2 years mostly untouched. I don't see my work getting any slower, and that means that I won't have the time to really get this one any closer to the finish line. So it might be time to allow another land cruiser nut to take over this project. It is in pieces, but its all there. If anyone is interested in taking it all as one big package, send me a direct message. I'm very open to offers of any sort. I'd like it out of my garage along with all the parts within the next 30 days if possible. Located near Austin, TX
Hey Mud, Picked this one up a while ago and sadly just have absolutely 0 time right now and furthermore no time in the foreseeable future to fumble through a baseline and dial it in. So with that being said this hoopty is for sale. 1993 FZJ80 Land Cruiser 1FZFE motor A442F transmission K294 factory locked axles Full float rear disc brake axle 292,xxx miles Clean California title Registration back fees around $500 Clean carfax report Clean autocheck report Spent its entire life in California carfax and autocheck reports attached. You’ll need to smog it. It is in need of a full baseline. If you think it needs something it needs it 🙄 Frame is very clean. Engine starts it does run, drive, roll, stop steer. Idles decent but does have an...
1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser This is the increasingly rare 40th Anniversary Edition in beautiful Dark Emerald Pearl. I bought it to keep it forever but plans have changed. Kinda fell in love with LX470 to be honest. $19,900 OBO Mileage: 160,590 No lockers VIN: JT3HJ85JXV0176906 Rebuilt Title THE GOOD Extremely clean and in excellent shape Leather is in very good condition, no tears, frequently conditioned Florida car until 142,141 mi (then garaged in Ohio and Wisconsin) Undercarriage and frame in excellent condition – see photos Treated with FluidFilm in 2021 and stored in shed No rust in known trouble spots (tailgate, moonroof, windshield) AC blows cold / Heater blows hot Paint in very good condition for age Wheels in fair to good...
I am selling my LS3 swapped 1993 Land Cruiser. This is a great working rig I bought a couple years ago in Texas wheeled it for the weekend and drove it home 17 Hours to Colorado. It's served me well and is really is fun to drive. The previous owner did the swap. This could be a daily driver it drives great on the road and it actually gets decent gas milage if you keep your foot out of it(but who wants to do that). Body and interior -1993 Toyota Land Cruiser with roughly 385K on the body and interior -Interior is in good shape. no cracks in the dash, front seats are dry and cracked but have Marathon seat covers. Rear seats look brand new. Exterior There are very minor scuffs and very minor clear coat peeling. All panels are...
Hi, my 97 lx450 is for sale! I have posted it previously in various forums, so you may have seen this ad before. I have owned this one for a few years. Two owners before me, of which the last had it since early 2000s. Quick details: 1997 100k miles Triple locked 2.5 inch lift with more or less brand new tires (33s) Prinsu roof rack Asking price: 17,500 As I have mentioned in the other sales ads (I suspect some members here will have seen my other ad), this is a NY truck, and it has always been in NY. It has, however, not become a rust victim. Understood, it takes an inspection to trust that statement, and I welcome that. I am not against shipping this to out of state buyers, but again, I recommend having a look at it first...
Looking for an 80 in Idaho or surrounding states. Mostly interested in decent to good condition, doesn't need to be pristine, but definitely not falling apart. Stock or non-stock is okay. Willing to travel further if something comes up! List of specs I'm looking for below.. at this point I'd consider most cruisers under 220k without significant problems! Budget is flexible depending on the cruiser. Thank y'all. "Good Enough" 95/96/97 Non-locked Under 220k miles Color doesn't matter Okay service records Interior decent, carpet can be poop Rear passenger windows must slide open (I'm pretty sure most do.. but I've seen some that don't?) Minimal to some rust, preferably not on the frame No structural damage or salvage title Non JDM...
1996 Toyota FZJ80 Moonstone Grey with Tan Leather Interior 192K Miles Asking 17,500 open to offers Located in Northern NJ I am the 3rd owner. PO is a friend who purchased the truck in California back in 2013 with 80K Miles. I purchased it in 2021 with 183K Miles. Truck does have a rebuilt title from an accident in 2016 Body Good - No Rust, No Rot, some pinstriping, some minor dings Interior Very Good - Sunroof trim needs to be replaced, missing speaker cover for rear driver side roof speaker Mechanically Great - runs and drives excellent. Does not have vibrations and tracks well despite the lift due to the attention to detail by the PO when putting the suspension lift in place Center Diff Lock, but no axel lockers Restoration and...
Selling my late 92 (falls into year 93) HDJ81 for $29500. Has Approximately 352K KMs (220K mi) and is used as a DD in Fayetteville, NC. Purchased the vehicle overseas in South Africa in FEB2017 and shipped it overseas with us back in 2020. The Cruiser has been maintained with OEM Toyota Parts by completing the following: Still need the Initial Speedometer Pic showing the KMs change when i installed the new Speedometer due to broken Trip Button. 275K KMs - BEB/engine rebuild at N1 4x4 in South Africa in 2019. 5 x LT265/75R-16 MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S E (24FEB24) Auxiliary Fuel tank – 19 GAL Toyota OEM suspension bushings replaced, 01FEB24, throughout vehicle 2" Dobinsons Lift w/IMS shocks FR & RR, 01MAR24 (Dobinsons C59-167 Rear...
Well maintained FZJ80 Land Cruiser. Shortest possible version is 288K, no front/rear lockers, no rust, looks great but not perfect, mechanically sound - $11K I've put a detailed ad on my server that includes my 7 year maintenance record, 25 high resolution photos, 2 videos and a comprehensive description here - 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser - https://seesimple.com/landcruiser. Please take a minute to read through all of the information before getting in touch. Thanks. J-
1997 FZJ80 313k Miles Desert Dune Collectors Edition Triple locked Asking: $13,000 $12,000 Previously owned by @dogfishlake This Cruiser has been enthusiast owned for most of it’s life and it shows! Dispute its rough edges, I’ve driven to the northern tip of the Keweenaw and down to Kentucky, and it never missed a beat. I bought the truck with the plan to LS swap it in the future, but this thing runs too good as-is to really want to rip it apart. I bought an already LS swapped 80, and I can’t keep both. Originally a KY to MO to MI truck (10 years in MI) AC and heat work great Part Time kit AVM heavy duty hubs 17 Gallon aux fuel tank w/transfer pump and OEM dual filler neck Headgasket done as PM ~60k miles ago 4.88 Gears 4" Lift OME...
If you’re looking for an insanely fun turbo Land Cruiser you’re in the right place. If you’re looking for a comfy daily driver, I’d keep looking. I built this truck as an exercise in what you could do with a rough starting point, elbow grease and a lot of parts. It wasn’t built for comfort (the interior is beyond rough and the only portion of the HVAC that still functions is the fan on high. The temp is switched on the firewall. It’s a long story) It was built to have fun on trails and as a test bed for different parts and prototypes. It’s got right around 350k on it. It runs strong save some smoke at start up from the valve stem seals. I’ve replaced all of the regular oil seals and gaskets. It does leak from the rear main...
1994 White Toyota Landcruiser $20,000 One owner Southern California truck purchased August, 1994! Original Window Sticker included! 1FZJ80 inline 6 cylinder engine; factory triple locked full time 4wheel drive. Engine is very smooth and has never burned oil. 272,000 miles Exterior Inti Roof Rack Lifetime LED rack lights – front, sides, rear and front bumper ARB winch ready front bumper Warn M12000 winch Dual batteries – Optima Red Top batteries 7.2023 w/battery separator Differential Breather extensions to top of engine bay Slee Washer Bottle relocation kit Kaymar Rear Bumper with tire carrier and jerry can carrier/ladder. Jerry can/ladder on Kaymar swingout custom built by Cruisin Offroad Hanna Sliders Safari Snorkel Airlift...
This 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited is a Japanese-market HDJ81 model powered by a Turbo Diesel 4.2-liter inline-six mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case and a center locking differential.The truck is finished in Toyota Dark Emerald Green (color code 6M1) over a two tone light and dark gray cloth interior. This exceptionally low mileage example has only 45,981 miles (74,000km) on the odometer. The interior is in near perfect condition, featuring bolstered front bucket seats and a split-folding rear bench. Amenities include manually adjustable front seats, Weathertech black rubber floor mats, powered lumbar support, sunroof, digital clock, ceiling mounted altimeter & compass, cruise control, rear...
This triple locked 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that we imported into the US in May of 2021 and sold in March of 2022. We recently took the truck in on consignment after the buyer upgraded to a modified 1HD-FT truck in our inventory. This fantastic example is now available again. The truck is finished in two-tone silver and red over a dark gray and silver cloth interior and is powered by the legendary Toyota 4.2L 12-valve turbo diesel inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking front, center, and rear differentials. These triple locked examples are quite rare, especially in this condition and mileage. Additional equipment includes a Toyota swing-out...
This 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series, is for sale near Houston, Texas. This FJ80 has received a lot of recent maintenance, see details below and has a 3.5″ lift(Pro Shock), new Mickey Thompson Baja 33″ tires, and Killmat sound deadening. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. This truck has a Rebuilt formerly Salvage title. According to the seller, the truck was in a minor fender bender last year. The front bumper and the front right fender were damaged. Since the accident the seller replaced the front bumper and has a new, unpainted, right front fender flare to include in the sale. We’re not sure why the insurance company totaled the truck for such minor damage. New pictures...
Hey everyone. I wanted to post here in case anyone wants a beat up locked 80 as a parts rig or project for $4500. Local group knows her well. Not a straight panel on her, lifters tick tick tick like a timebomb, bottom end glued together with JB Weld (had a crack starting at the freeze plug on driver side), exhaust has no cats, and a spot that needs to be welded, so she's noisy, but she climbs like a goat! I'm going through a job change and need the money, and just haven't dedicated the time to keeping her in good shape like I used to. Basically selling for the cost of locking axles and deeply discounted 4x4 labs rear bumper (it needs sandblasted and repainted). Other details: 863J heavy OME lift with coil spacers (about 4" lift)...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom