FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

LOCKED FJ80 rolling chassis for sale. Rust free frame and axles. -$5K -FJ80 Full Floater Rear axle with Factory E locker, Fj80 front axle with an unknown, but properly working air locker, I think its ARB. Housings are good, come with full knuckles and brakes. -All of the Suspension linkage like the lower radius arms and panhard bar, etc for the front, upper and lower control arms, etc for the rear -the entire steering setup from knuckles to non leaking steering box. (steering box included). -Sway bars front and rear -Rear Ebrake Cable -rust free frame and whats left of the body and interior -Will come with oem 80 series wheels and 33s -Will come with an 80 series auto trans and transfer case -Will come with a steel high clearance winch...
Original thread for reference. I've had significant interest in selling some of the Overland accessories from the LC separately so I'm relisting at a cheaper price with the plan to sell the LC with everything but the crossed out items below. See the original listing for pictures, and let me know if you're interested in additional pictures. Summary of the F4BT80. Drivetrain Cummins 3.9L 4BT Motor (s/n, p/n available on request) P7100 Fuel Injection GM 4L80E Transmission (Comes with TCI Transmission Controller Unit) Block heater with timer Suspension 4” OME lift Heavy Springs (front/rear) Land Tank Caster Correction Kit OME Shocks Rear Sway Bar Relocation (from Iron Pig) Overland Bolt-ons Front Runner Slim Line Roof Rack...
Hi All, Cross-post from the 100-series subforum. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on an 80-series or 100-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less (understand this will be harder for 80-series than 100-series) Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but will...
Hello Mudders, I am looking to buy a 96-97 triple locked 80. Not looking for a total project, as l would love to drive the car home. Standard wants here, minimal rust, clean title, runs and drives, not super modified, preferably less than or around 250k, and neutral colors are always a plus in my book. I am located in Northern California but will travel along the West Coast for the right car. Budget is 20k, any leads or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser This is the increasingly rare 40th Anniversary Edition in beautiful Dark Emerald Pearl. I bought it to keep it forever but plans have changed. Kinda fell in love with LX470 to be honest. $19,900 OBO Mileage: 160,590 No lockers VIN: JT3HJ85JXV0176906 Rebuilt Title THE GOOD Extremely clean and in excellent shape Leather is in very good condition, no tears, frequently conditioned Florida car until 142,141 mi (then garaged in Ohio and Wisconsin) Undercarriage and frame in excellent condition – see photos Treated with FluidFilm in 2021 and stored in shed No rust in known trouble spots (tailgate, moonroof, windshield) AC blows cold / Heater blows hot Paint in very good condition for age Wheels in fair to good...
93(late 92)HDJ81 with 300,000 km,1HDT turbo diesel doesn’t use oil between oil changes,electronic auto trans,big brakes,285/75/16 duratrac,TJM aluminium bumper,Center console fridge,wife was driving it for last 10 yrs,bought a new rav4 hybrid,don’t really want to sell it but have too many projects,the bad,it has rust on rockers and doors and upper tailgate.will drive it across Canada anytime. C$15,000
94 land cruiser Triple locked 5.29 gears Cromeolly axles front and rear Transfer case low range gear reduction Part time kit done with hubs Trail gear hd steering arms and joints Arp axle studs and knuckle studs Slee 4" lift with ome shocks,Dobbinson track bars medium front springs heavy rear springs Pro comp beadlocks 40x13.50x17 maxxis mts Trail gear front and rear bumpers with custom rear swing out Roof rack with 2 solor panels ,and rigid pods,aux beam pods Switch panels Power seats work,sunroof works,power windows work,head liner is missing! Smittybuilt winch synthetic line Has 276k on it fresh plugs wires,thermostat,water pump,heater core,brakes,alt. Also did the HD fan clutch upgrade I know I'm forgetting alot it's a great running...
Hello, I am seeking a decent 1993 to 1997 FZJ80 I intend to use for a 70 series build. Here are the musts that I need if you have a vehicle that you want to sell your rig to me: Good domestic Title. Please dont contact me if you have a vehicle without a title. Clean very low near rust free axles (prefer no E lockers) Brakes In decent shape and not rotten Good transfer case. Tranny could be blown or in poor shape Engine could be running or not running. Body could have damage and poor paint Interior can be in any condition Wheels and tires could be any, just good enough to roll around. If you have something that meets these parameters please PM me and I will get back to you! Thanks Kirk
Still looking for a clean, rust free, largely original no stories 80 series in any shade of blue, grey, red or possibly white. (Pic for attention only). Budget is $25K - $30K, bumped up based on what I’ve seen in the market. Cloth interior is a must as is less than 225,000 miles. More details below. - Stock(ish) - OME lift, AT tires are fine - Clean, original interior - no torn up seats, sagging headliner, etc. - No cig odors (I’m super allergic) - Well maintained - maintenance and repairs current with some sort of documentation - Triple locked is cool for bragging rights but not needed as I won’t wheel it - Landcruiser only, no Lexus.
I have a 1997 Lexus LX450. It is fairly clean and pretty well built, but needs some work. I have all of the parts to fix everything that is wrong with it. All lockers engage like they should. It has 261k. I do not know if the head gasket has been done. It runs cool and has good compression. 171lbs on all but #2 and #3 have 172lbs. It shows no oil pressure on the dash, but the switch is bad, it has pressure. I have that part as well. It has a Slee 4” lift with DC shaft, Slee radius arms, rear adjustable upper control arms, Slee stainless brake lines, Slee sway bar drop brackets. Rear drawer system with High Lift Jack built in. It has an ARB twin tank compressor. Aftermarket Sony stereo with Pioneer amp and speakers and sub. Chromolys...
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser in great running OEM mechanic condition and excellent interior cosmetic condition. This truck is fit to be a daily driver today or ready for a restoration project. The truck has been in the family since 1995 after purchasing from the original owner. The truck has always lived in southern climates and has minimal surface rust on the undercarriage. Lots of work in recent years to keep it in good running condition, including new brake pads, brake rotors, rear brake calipers, tires, battery, alternator, belts, radiator, spark plugs, and tune up within the last couple years. Some repairs needed for a full restoration, including: Air conditioning blows and heats well but doesn't blow cold. Rear power windows need...
$27,000 Triple Locked 1997 LX450 / Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Clean California Title in hand Registered through September 2024 180,000 Miles Owned by me since August 2021 Originally a California vehicle, garage-kept in Aspen, CO for a time, then on to Texas (prior owner who did some of the modifications), then back to California with me. Undercarriage is solid. Selling because we’ve moved and I'm not able to put the truck to use anymore. A TON of maintenance has been done (way beyond baselining). An incredible modified and tight 80 series Land Cruiser with low miles! This truck is adventure ready and loves to explore! Modifications: -3" lift front and rear (Dobison 3” IMS) -Re-geared 4.56 (to accommodate 35” tires) -ARB onboard air...
Just saw this and thought someone might be interested. It's basically a twin for mine, but this one has more km's and no a/c. Otherwise the same spec. It even has the same shin-busting trailer hitch contraption on it that mine had when I bought it. Rare combination of 1HD-FT 24 valve turbo diesel motor, 5-speed transmission, Front, Center, and Rear locking differentials, with "poverty pack" vinyl interior, manual roll-up windows, manual door locks, no sunroof, and swing out rear doors (aka ambulance doors or barn doors). Can't say I care for the PO's wheel and tire choices, but to each his own and easy to fix in any case. If I had to guess, I'd say this car has been repainted at some point, and it probably wears standard-issue...
Build Highlights: Drivetrain: - 1HD-T swap using new factory dash harness - 110k kms since refresh (68,350 miles) - Safari Intercooler with Gturbo Grunter Extreme - Beaudesert Stainless Exhaust and 4” dump pipe - OEM Front & Rear E-Lockers with full floaters front and rear - OEM ‘94 + Big Brake Upgrade with new brakes front and rear and brake booster - Nitto Ridge Grapplers (35/12.5r17) with Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks x 4 ea - Nokian LT3 Studded (315/75r17) with FIFTEEN52 Analog HD x 4 ea Suspension: - Icon 3” Stage I with 2.0 shocks and coils - King Steering Stabilizer - Landtank 2.5” Castor Plates - Delta rear panhard drop bracket - Landtank rear lower control arms - HITIT Front and Rear bumpstop spacers - New OEM bushings...
This 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 with an LS swap, is for sale in South West Utah. We love the looks of 80s, it must be the fender flares that give the sides of the truck some curves. Our only problem with the 80s is the power, especially with larger tires. Well, problem solved with this example that is packing additional power under the hood with a 5.3L V8. Other notable upgrades include: 37” tires, rock lights, back up lights, bumpers, winch, 3” OME lift, Keith radius arm mounts and panhard correction kit, swing-out rear tire carrier, ARB rear locker, center diff lock, and new Corbeau baja suspension heated seats. You can’t go wrong with a Land Cruiser and this one with added power makes for a fine looking adventure-ready vehicle...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom