FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Round two of putting our loved 80 on the market..... it took a lot longer to get the build going on her replacement but it's finally time, and the wife most importantly agrees.. This is my 5th 80 build - we picked it up as a one owner ( minus dealer) from Atlanta and it was obviously garage kept, even now the paint is almost perfect. It's been built up to be a reliable light offroad DD, and that's how we've used it. Duggy's Garage here in Houston has done 95% of the work on her, including a full overhaul and HG at roughly 218k as PM..... along with that almost all hoses, lines and accessories were replaced with OEM or upgraded. Front Axles were fully redone at roughly 205k. she has a pair of new AGM batteries, new rotors/pads...
A little about the vehicle: it has been with me since November 2022. The previous owner was from California and moved to Iowa. I was told it was not driven in rain or snow. I haven't driven it in rain or snow either. The vehicle has had a paint job, so it isn't in its original paint. There's no rust or leaks, and it isn't triple-locked. It has a new battery and new tires. Everything works as it should. I’ve enjoyed my time with it, but it doesn’t fit my current lifestyle. $23,900 OBO.
1997 Toyota Landcruiser triple locked collectors edition. Car came from Alabama 3 years ago. No rust anywhere. The engine was rebuilt 10k miles ago. Redecked, ARP head studs, MLS head gasket. New all metal radiator, all hoses redone(including pesky heater hose), brake booster. 3rd row seating, leather interior is 8/10. Weather tech mats all around. Everything is present. LED lighting all around. Have original lights. Also have the original radio. Has alpine touch screen entertainment with android auto and Apple car play. 2 USBs for charging. Recently had all fluids changed (300 miles ago) including all diffs, transmission, engine, and knuckles repacked with grease. All windows work, sunroof works, although some trimmed is...
Reinforcing the idea that I have automotive ADHD, I’m going to sell my 91 FJ80 and move on to something else. I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but this really was a ‘no expense spared’ build and I have zero expectations of getting all my money out. Asking $45k obo I bought it in the spring of 2022 with 161k miles on it. It has 169k miles on it now. About half of those miles are from a trip home from Valley Hybrids and from Fargo to Montana last summer. Here are the big pieces: 169k miles on the chassis LS1 4L60 transmission. FZJ80 transfer case This work was done at Proffitts in the winter of 2022/23. Not sure of the miles on the engine, but it runs great Full float rear axle, new disc brakes all around, Eaton locker front and...
This rust free FZJ80 has had almost everything touched throughout the vehicle. It was built for extensive overland trips and global travel and it comes with everything needed to do so. This vehicle is ready to drive across country or do the Pan-American Highway right now. Mechanically this vehicle runs and drives amazing despite its age or mileage. Engine and transmission only have about 100k miles since rebuild, both axles fully gone through recently. The entire camper conversion was just done in September of this year. Lots of major services and over $10,000 in preventive maintenance and parts have gone into it within the past two years. I have all receipts of work done under my ownership upon request for serious parties only. This...
Been going back and forth on this but she needs to go: 1997 253k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED MUD PRICE $17,000 Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody rust issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for three years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is: Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased...
Well loved FZJ80 Cruiser, not triple locked. Rough cosmetically. Got it during the pandemic and had a lot of work done both in the shop by Josh at the former Willamette Blvd Serivce Center, and DIY. Was our camping rig, starts every time. New radiator, alternator, sway bar bushings, hoses, PHH, Iron Man suspension kit (3 inch lift), K02s (set of 5), catalytic converters, 02 sensors, transmission solenoids, fluids baselined, Apple car play stereo, and new Kicker door speakers front and back, Front Runner crossbars. Burns a bit of oil but no leaks. $6,000 in maintenance and suspension in past two years. The disclosures. It seems to have a transmission fluid issue when cold. It shift smooth after warm up. Could use a flush but I haven’t...
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/denton-for-sale-land-cruiser/7268876173.html For sale This is a 1995 80 series with 287400 miles. I bought it bone stock in 2019 with 257,000miles on it. All miles were highway miles within Texas. This cruiser has been garage kept in Texas for all of it’s life. All aftermarket mods have been done correctly by yours truly. Only been off-road once as seen in picture lol. A few minor cosmetic defects but paint is mint. No oxidation. Front axle is fully rebuilt including new birfs and rebuilt hubs, rebuilt diff. Front driveshaft is rebuilt. 2.5” lift with spacers, ARB front bumper, xenon eurospec headlights, fresh tune up and fluid flush, new brake booster, wheel bearings, hoses, cooling system, new...
1994 Toyota Landcruiser for sale. 202,492 miles. Only center locked. Always a Colorado vehicle. Manual/cloth seats. Owned 14 years. Maintenance during ownership: Motor and transmission oil changed regularly. Only synthetic motor oil New catalytic converter 137k Headgasket replaced 138k New metal radiator New EGR New vacuum modulator New vacuum solenoid Rebuilt power steering pump New power steering hoses New belts Birfs rebuilt and axles swapped sides 192k Full tune up, front main seal replaced 199k New ignition switch 200k New starter 200k All brakes and rotors New drivers seat foam 200k New gas shocks on hood and rear hatch Tires in good condition Have extra set of rims with old tires on them. Includes third row seats. Has front...
Selling my 1991 FJ80 14,000 OBO 160xxx Miles Bought in September I got promoted in October and now have to drive 40 miles to work splitting the miles between a 4 runner and an 80 series is not fun. Clean carfax Clean title in hand No trades Recent work Emissions and inspection in PA 12/24 Recent tune up Denso plugs and wires New OEM distributor cap New radiator hoses and cap OEM fuel filter Amsoil full synthetic oil change at 156k and 160k OEM air filter New valve cover gasket All new fluids diff,trans,transfer,birfs New OEM pcv valve and hose Five new tires BFG KO2s 33x10.50 New OEM belts New Bosch 80 amp alternator Radiator has been fully flushed New yellow top battery New steering stabilizer New front sway bar...
$15k OBO. $12k. Really nice, stock, rust free, exceptionally well sorted 1994 Land Cruiser for sale – not triple locked. 215k miles. No underbody rust or body rust (aside from superficial surface on axles shown), very well sorted, excellent running and exceptionally nice cloth interior. Truck is recently from the Pacific NW.I really hate to sell this thing, but I have a new financial priority and I own three land cruisers already, so it’s hard to justify keeping this thing even though it’s really a rare gem. Tons of work done in the last 9 months to get it well sorted (by previous owner) (in no particular order): - New Yokohoma Geolander A/T (basically brand new) 275/70R16- Real wheel bearings, axle seals, gaskets- Front knuckles...
Selling my late 92 (falls into year 93) HDJ81 for $29500. Has Approximately 352K KMs (220K mi) and is used as a DD in Fayetteville, NC. Purchased the vehicle overseas in South Africa in FEB2017 and shipped it overseas with us back in 2020. The Cruiser has been maintained with OEM Toyota Parts by completing the following: Still need the Initial Speedometer Pic showing the KMs change when i installed the new Speedometer due to broken Trip Button. 275K KMs - BEB/engine rebuild at N1 4x4 in South Africa in 2019. 5 x LT265/75R-16 MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S E (24FEB24) Auxiliary Fuel tank – 19 GAL Toyota OEM suspension bushings replaced, 01FEB24, throughout vehicle 2" Dobinsons Lift w/IMS shocks FR & RR, 01MAR24 (Dobinsons C59-167 Rear...
Hey Guys selling our beautiful 1991 FJ80 Land Cruiser! It is absolutely clean and 100% RUST free! Garage kept and has been babied since new! Many Many Service records! List of the parts replaced below and ALL services are up to date and this truck is ready to drive today! New Radiator New Tires New Front Brakes New Steering Tie Rods New Air Filter New Fluid in all the differentials and transfer case
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well! I have been scouring the internet for a 1995-1997 HDJ81V in Moonglow Pearl that is preferably in excellent/very good shape! I have some minor experience importing vehicles so the location can be anywhere globally. Absolutely does NOT need to specifically be the United States (Although that would make life easier!) VX Limited 1HD-FT - YES! GX - NO! LHD/RHD - doesn't make a difference Manual/Auto - doesn't make a difference Leather/Cloth - doesn't make a difference Thank you, have a good day!
Selling my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. Vin: FZJ800153067 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1HD-FTE DIESEL with H151 5-SPEED Originally an FZJ80G, converted to a rust-free Lexus LX450 body. The vehicle is fitted with a 1HD-FTE with an H151F, fully manual part time 4WD transfer case. Corrosion/rust free body and chassis. New starter New turbo Runs and drives. Clean New York state title Cons: Needs installation of OEM Front and REAR BULL BAR bumpers, which are included. Needs glove box installation Needs gear shift console 3x exhaust manifold bolts missing. 2x EGR bolts missing. Temperature gauge doesn't work. Selling because I don't have access to a garage to complete this, as I recently moved. Vehicle is SOLD AS-IS. Pre-sale...
This 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited is a Japanese-market HDJ81 model powered by a Turbo Diesel 4.2-liter inline-six mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case and a center locking differential.The truck is finished in Toyota Dark Emerald Green (color code 6M1) over a two tone light and dark gray cloth interior. This exceptionally low mileage example has only 45,981 miles (74,000km) on the odometer. The interior is in near perfect condition, featuring bolstered front bucket seats and a split-folding rear bench. Amenities include manually adjustable front seats, Weathertech black rubber floor mats, powered lumbar support, sunroof, digital clock, ceiling mounted altimeter & compass, cruise control, rear...
This triple locked 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that we imported into the US in May of 2021 and sold in March of 2022. We recently took the truck in on consignment after the buyer upgraded to a modified 1HD-FT truck in our inventory. This fantastic example is now available again. The truck is finished in two-tone silver and red over a dark gray and silver cloth interior and is powered by the legendary Toyota 4.2L 12-valve turbo diesel inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking front, center, and rear differentials. These triple locked examples are quite rare, especially in this condition and mileage. Additional equipment includes a Toyota swing-out...
Decided to sell 1990 jdm 80 series. 1HD-T, auto trans. No rust, runs awesome. Factory integrated winch. Mileage is 222,000 kilometers. Timing belt due at 232,000 kilometers, have whole kit including water pump purchased from Back 40 imports. Also have brand new OEM radiator part# 16400-17030 which is fairly difficult to find along with some other OEM parts laying around. BEB's done last July, the old ones are laying around my garage somewhere and had hardly any wear. Center console fridge/ice maker with trays, everything works, power antenna, etc. Passenger rear window does not roll down, center diff lock, new drive belts, fresh oil change, swing away spare tire carrier with an unused spare. Overhead Altimeter/compass combo. All in all...
1992 Landcruiser FJ80 $22,500 4BT swapped turbo diesel 700r4 auto transmission (built) 35” Nitto Ridge Grappler 65% tread Part Time Tcase conversion Twin Stick Tcase Manual Locking Hubs 4.10 gears( correct ratio for 4bt) Rear Spartan Locker New sound reading and Carpet kit Corbeau Reclining seats New icon 2.0 shocks New OME HD springs ARB front bumper, winch ready Custom weld on rock sliders Custom rear bumper with swing out This vehicle has been gone through entirely. New fluids: oil, oil filter, transmission, Tcase, and diff fluid less than 1000 miles ago. 214xxx miles on body, approx 140k on 4bt and the swap has been in for 40k miles. Receipts dating to 2009. Located on the western slope of Colorado and would be willing to deliver...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom