FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
3rd owner; I purchased in 1999. 209K miles. Runs and starts great. Was originally a Montana truck, brought to Minnesota in 2009. Garage stored and rarely driven in winter. No accidents, clear title. Carfax available. Add on's include: trailer hitch, hitch mount winch, Clarion radio/Pioneer speakers, Bilstein shocks, Thule rack with bicycle attachment. Recent: new battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter. Past maintenance includes: master brake cylinder, radiator and hoses, power steering pump, muffler/tailpipe, water pump, clutch fan. Slight rust on quarter panels above rear wheels and bottom of tailgate; small fabric rip on side of driver's seat. Surface rust only on frame. Asking $22K.
Looking to buy or trade for a hj61 I'd like to get one with gray interior and manual transmission with lockers but really none of that is a deal breaker. Prefer no rust or very minimal if any. Higher miles is fine. I have a 2014 Lexus gx460 luxury with 109,000 miles, black exterior and sepia interior. It has body mount chop done with SSO plates, weather tech floor mats, rays 57dr wheels with 285/70r17 Yokohama g003 tires with maybe 2,000 miles on wheels and tires. Runs and drives great nothing wrong with it other than a tpms light it just needs one sensor. Clean title in hand I'm willing to straight trade, trade down with cash on your side or trade up with cash on my side
Hello all I purchased our 60 series about two years ago and was originally going to let my teenaged son drive it, but bought him a car instead. Lots of recent work done do it since purchase. It has a Chevy 5.0 V8 and manual five speed MV4500 gearbox installed by previous owner. It spent most of its life in Southern Utah (no rust area). projects since purchase: New battery new starter new BFG AT tires, less than 200 miles overhauled Birfields new rear brake pads, new front rotors, calipers and pads new windshield new water pump overhauled steering gearbox OME shocks and steering stabilizer installed leather seats and seat heaters ARB compressor under hood air lockers in rear new rear bumper Jensen Bluetooth stereo in lockable center...
I’ve decided to part with my beloved FJ62. Recently replaced the AC, which is blowing ice cold. Cleaned and adjusted the rear brakes in May. Powered by the original inline 6, no mods. Originally purchased this truck 5 years ago and put a lot of work into it to be sure it was mechanically sound (I have records of all the work) and it’s been well maintained since. Original interior is clean. All the electrical components work, including the original tape deck (and I’ll throw in the cassette collection). Exterior was repainted before I owned it and has some dings, but nothing major (other than a dent in the rear bumper that’s about 3” wide). Asking $28K. (I'm having trouble uploading pics from my iPhone to my computer. Once I figure that...
I'm selling my 87 fj60. After doing a bunch of work under the hood(all work completed at Landcruiser Specialties in Oregon City) she starts and runs great. The exterior is in great shape. The only rust is some surface rust on the undercarriage. The windshield has a few chips/small cracks but other than that in really good shape. The interior is relatively sound but could use a little tlc. The dash has cracks along with the classic driver side seat tear. I run this truck daily into town/ work and the surrounding Siksyou Mts. Currently has 189k miles. I've put a lot of work into updating hoses, fixing a blown gasket, rebuilding steering pump, muffler and more(photos of maintenance work). Its also desmogged but have all equipment I'm...
I bought this truck in 2011 out of BC, legally imported and has been a regular driver since then. It has the 3b Toyota diesel in it, this motor is extremely reliable and lasts forever, plus fuel efficient, average 20 mpg, has h55f 5 speed transmission. Came stock with AC. Originally had around 370k kms. now has 537k kms, (333000 miles on truck, only ~50k miles on motor) Engine rebuilt and replaced the transmission/transfer case in the last 5 years. I love this vehicle but I have a large family and just bought a 100 series Land Cruiser, so sadly it’s time to go. It’s not perfect and has its flaws but overall a great truck. Runs strong, wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere, I regularly take my kids out in it. Shifts great, AC/heat...
I’m posting this add for my neighbor, he has a 1987 FJ60 with original 111k miles, almost perfect condition. This cruiser is one of the cleanest 60’s you’ll ever find. Zero rust, CA truck, everything works and runs great. Smog legal. Worst part is oxidized paint that I’m sure a detailer can bring it back. A small dent in rear by bumper. Comes with spare parts. Owner’s name is Jeff, you can contact him via email: Jeff.hooley@gmail.com Asking price $29k, located in Pacifica, CA
Selling my 60 to help fund some other projects. 328,000 miles on a strong running,de-smogged 2f motor. Month of manufacture is Feb. Compression numbers taken last year were all within 145-160. I wrote them down and will try to find it in my paperwork. Tons of work done in the ~3 years I have owned it. Bought it completely stock from a guy in Washington state. It lived most of its life in Oregon. I have only put about 7k miles on it since I’ve owned it. New water pump, ac compressor and ac dryer. Blows cold and heat is hot. Little to no rust on the body and just surface rust on rear frame rails around the c-channels, I have the Trail-Tailor c-channel replacements that I will include as well. @CenTXFJ60 did the H55 5 speed conversion and...
For sale is my 1988 FJ62 Land Cruiser with ~234,000 miles. I've done almost all of the work myself (except the windshield and an oil change here and there) and documented it all in both receipts and a log book. It runs well but has some cosmetic issues (primarily paint and dash). Asking $18,000 $16,000. There is little to no rust with a few surface exceptions, the bumper being the worst. I worked to keep the truck as stock as possible, the most notable exceptions being the previous owner panted the truck blue (originally was a red truck, which you can still see in the door jambs etc.) and I re-upholstered the front seats. I've owned the truck for 10 years and put about 30k miles on it. Mostly used for working on stuff at home and...
1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 217,502 miles Original 2F, 4 speed manual transmission and 3.70 gears in differentials. Heat, AC and even the stock radio works! 3" OME lift kit with 33x10.50x15 BFG KO2 tires Starts up great when cold and fires right up when warm. Interior is in phenomenal shape with one crack in the dash and common torn spot on drivers seat. Has rust in lower panels and heavy surface rust on frame. Inner rear "C" channels on the frame should be replaced (aftermarket available). Doesn't appear to have any structural rust degradation on the frame. Vehicle was sold new in Montana and then came to Oregon. This vehicle runs and drives very well for it's age. Should have many more years of life left in the powertrain. Even...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom