FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. $8500 OBO Message me with questions.
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
3rd owner; I purchased in 1999. 209K miles. Runs and starts great. Was originally a Montana truck, brought to Minnesota in 2009. Garage stored and rarely driven in winter. No accidents, clear title. Carfax available. Add on's include: trailer hitch, hitch mount winch, Clarion radio/Pioneer speakers, Bilstein shocks, Thule rack with bicycle attachment. Recent: new battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter. Past maintenance includes: master brake cylinder, radiator and hoses, power steering pump, muffler/tailpipe, water pump, clutch fan. Slight rust on quarter panels above rear wheels and bottom of tailgate; small fabric rip on side of driver's seat. Surface rust only on frame. Asking $22K.
"Nancy" the TLC is going up for sale. I have her listed on eBay Motors as well. Just under 180K miles on the frame. A440 transmission and original transfer case rebuilt at around 176K miles (completed by AAMCO). Interior is clean. Aftermarket stereo with front USB input. Rubber floor mats front, rear and back. 33" BFG KO2 All-Terrain tires and window tint put on at 172K miles. Driver and both rear windows are electric; front passenger window has been converted to manual (I have another manual for the driver side). Custom fabricated front and rear steel off-road bumpers. 9500lb Smittybilt winch that has never been used. Complete tuneup done at around 175K miles (starter, Interstate battery, iridium spark plugs, fuel pump...
Looking to buy or trade for a hj61 I'd like to get one with gray interior and manual transmission with lockers but really none of that is a deal breaker. Prefer no rust or very minimal if any. Higher miles is fine. I have a 2014 Lexus gx460 luxury with 109,000 miles, black exterior and sepia interior. It has body mount chop done with SSO plates, weather tech floor mats, rays 57dr wheels with 285/70r17 Yokohama g003 tires with maybe 2,000 miles on wheels and tires. Runs and drives great nothing wrong with it other than a tpms light it just needs one sensor. Clean title in hand I'm willing to straight trade, trade down with cash on your side or trade up with cash on my side
TurboDiesel 12HT Right Hand Drive (imported JDM) 166000 miles H55F (5 speed) Mechanical Lockers (factory wow!!) PTO winch Chrome Bull Bars OME 2" lift Full roof rack Camp Bed / sweet Kitchen pull out table Sunroof Pintle w 2" ball (no wiring though) New Tires Nardi Steering Wheel and Shift Knobs Work since we've owned it: front output shaft, suspension, exhaust pipe, intake and exhaust manifold gaskets, clutch, suspension, cd radio, fog lamps, dynamat sound dampening under all carpet (i think i put it in doors too), side stripes, window master control repaired, windshield, rad flush, replaced injector nozzels (bought a spare set), replaced turbo gaskets, various repairs and maintenance. Knuckles need to be done but I have the kit just...
Hello all I purchased our 60 series about two years ago and was originally going to let my teenaged son drive it, but bought him a car instead. Lots of recent work done do it since purchase. It has a Chevy 5.0 V8 and manual five speed MV4500 gearbox installed by previous owner. It spent most of its life in Southern Utah (no rust area). projects since purchase: New battery new starter new BFG AT tires, less than 200 miles overhauled Birfields new rear brake pads, new front rotors, calipers and pads new windshield new water pump overhauled steering gearbox OME shocks and steering stabilizer installed leather seats and seat heaters ARB compressor under hood air lockers in rear new rear bumper Jensen Bluetooth stereo in lockable center...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom