FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hey guys, I’ve been a huge fan of 60 series for a long time and ready to make the jump into one. I currently have an 07 Landcruiser at just above 201k miles and am interested in trading for a 60 series (preferably FJ62 but the right 60 would work too). The 100 series is my daily (~30 miles round trip) and I’d need something capable of that. I know there’s a price disparity between the two so am not looking for a show queen but ideally something mostly rust free and mechanically sound (don’t want to have to turn around to dump money into it). I recognize it’s a somewhat odd request as the driving experience is much different, it’s older, etc… But my vehicle is not the family one. Here’s some info on my Cruiser. 2007 Landcruiser. It...
I love my current FZJ80 but I miss my old FJ60 more... I purchased this FZJ80 in May of 2016 because I needed a daily driver and this was better suited for my needs than my old 60 series. I no longer need a daily driver and I am looking for a strong running and nice looking FJ or BJ60. Here are the details around my 1994 FZJ80: Purchased from another IH8MUD member in May of 2016. Amazing built land cruiser. Daily driver. What isn't perfect about it: It burns about 1 quart of oil every 1000 miles I just noticed a radiator fluid leak that I am tracking down, but other than the occasional top up, it is running smoothly. The electric windows are slow when it is wet or cold. ARB air lockers have been finicky - I believe there is a leak in...
Checking if anyone is interested in trading their 62 series for a built up and extremely well running 94 FZJ80 with fresh head work done by Torfab last year. Engine hums and idles perfectly and have driven it 1500 miles straight without stopping through some hot weather without skipping a beat. It's only been lightly taken off road mostly on washboards for camping purposes. Rust free. Non locked. Paint is aging a little with minor small dings, interior is cloth and in great condition. Looking to trade because I have another 80 have always loved 60s. Below is the work done a year 1 year ago. Mechanicals Complete head gasket and machining of head, internals and rebuilt of top end by Torfab Injector restoration All new OEM hoses New...
Hello, I'm seeking to trade my current daily driver Toyota 4Runner with a 4.7L V8 with 166k miles on the dash. The vehicle originally came from New York so it has slight surface rust but has lived with me in Georgia and Texas for a couple of years. The vehicle is fully functional and runs very smoothly, the engine has been repaired to its best condition recently and has run with zero issues. Mods: - Bilstein 5100 - All-around - 255/75/17r HANKOOK with less than 1k miles Maintenance - Timing Belt and Waterpump replacement: 165k miles - New Header + gasket - 155k miles - Brakes: 165k miles - Spark Plugs: 148k miles - Synthetic oil change every 5k miles - Battery replaced: 166k miles - CV Axle replaced: 165k miles The vehicle has been...
1987 FJ60 complete roller. Looking to trade for a 94-97 FJ80 complete roller. Triple locked is NOT a requirement. Non-rusted frame/components IS a requirement. Specifics on the 1987 FJ60 roller: Frame was POR-15'd with body on. Very light surface rust in areas I was unable to reach. OEM bumper brackets cut to accommodate aftermarket bumpers. Can discuss bumpers as part of the trade if necessary but will require the same on your roller or $$. Bumpers are from Trail-Tailor, powder coated flat black, and are simply flawless & beautiful. Front & rear axles serviced <1000 miles ago at Northshore Toyota (Covington, La). New OEM hubs installed <1000 miles ago. Front/rear diffs serviced <1000 miles ago. Front, rear & emergency brakes...
I have a 1987 freeborn red fj60 that is the perfect combination of daily driver and trail rig. ARB locked front and rear, compressor mounted under the hood. less than 200k on the clock, will go up as I drive it. looking to trade in September/late August. It will have a new clutch and fly wheel as well as rear main seal installed. If I don't trade it, I'll be driving it cross country to my new home in VA. Yes, its that reliable as it sits. Has typical 60 series rust along the roof and wheel wells, but does not leak.
Looking to trade 2003 Land Cruiser for rust free stock FJ62 with under $200K miles. Prefer all stock. Facts about 2003 LC, 5 speed non-VVti 189K miles (going up as daily driver) Black Non-AHC Required maintenances done Here is list of recent work Timing belt Water pump Heater Ts Spark plugs Blienstein suspension 5 new Micheline Defender LTX M/S Front rotors and brakes CV axles Front wheel bearings with new races and seals Serpentine belt Serpentine belt tensioner Pulley tensioner Water pump bracket Hood struts There are few dings here and there. The door actuator motors need to be replaced. The moonroof gasket need to be reseated. No lights, serviced using Mobil1 high mileage.
I have a 2000 100 series with 183k, and throwing the idea around for trading or selling. I sold my 62 and I miss it. 2000 Land Cruiser 183,XXX Slee 2.5 Remote Resis, OME torsion bars SPC Upper control arms Rock Sliders, made locally. Leather and interior is clean. Everything works as it should minus the CDL, and I’m in the process of chasing it down. Brand new 285/75/16 general grabber x3s 16x150 SCS F5 bronze wheels Solid truck. Clean car fax Timing Belt was done at 135k, and I'm in the process of doing it again possible the end of next month. I already have some of the stuff. I still have the third row, but I don't have the seat belts. Springfield MO
Possibly interested in trading for a very clean FJ60. -28K trade value -For the right vehicle I'll leave the Weld forged wheels and tires on(over 4k in wheels and tires alone) Have oem rallys as well. -If you have a contender the best way to reach me is text 256.310.2374. Secondary is email davesparrow81@gmail.com. Text is the best form of comms however. I can give full details once you contact me. Thanks Dave
Looking to possibly trade for a 60/62. RHD and diesel models would also be fine. Located in MA. Looking for more of a family-friendly rig. 1969 FJ40 Aqualu Aluminum tub 2F just put in Power Steering Clutch and brakes are great New exhaust, tires, rims, alternator, brake master/booster, battery, etc. Been driving it all summer. Max speed is 55 ish. Runs excellent Comes with hard doors and hardtop. Hardtop definitely needs work but is usable. Asking $15k for the 40 and would do partial trades. John 6174806693
Weird Trade but you never know. Anyone have a good 60 they'd like to turn into a Tundra. Would love one with a 5 speed swapped in, but would consider others 2003 4x4 Access Cab TRD Off Road Color Matched ARE top with roof rack and sliding windows (Nice to sleep in) Currently sitting at 181k but will go up as I do drive it every day Runs and drives great, just ready for something else Have owned 2 years and only off-roading I have done is gravel roads to get to fishing spots (Has always been my DD and I don't want a torn up DD) Since the pictures I have fixed the mismatched turn signals and put on a new serpentine belt and tensioner pulley Looking for $10,250 OBO I'm in Knoxville, TN but could in the SE depending. Pros: Southeastern...
1997 LX450 - interested in trading for a clean FJ60 (will travel for the right truck) Within a week or so, I should be posting this for sale in the 80 section. In the interim, below is the basic run down: - 1997 LX450 - 119k miles - No rust, undercarriage is very clean (pics to come) - No lockers - New front seat leather & driver's seat foam - Land Cruisr Heaven - Full tune up performed - plugs, wires, cap rotor - New valve cover gasket - WitsEnd oil leak kit performed by OTRAMM - New magnaflow downpipe and cats - Extensive sound deadening done to floorboard Very clean, low mileage, stock 80 series. Great starting point for someone to do what they want to it, without worry of major maintenance items or fixing someone else's...
Testing the waters, looking to trade my 06 fummins for a 60. 12 valve Cummins , 215 hp p-pump engine . Nv4500 5 speed transmission . Fass fuel, deep sump kit etc. runs excellent and is my daily driver. Interior is excellent, A/C and heat work, it’s a former auto truck so cruise control does not work, check engine light is always on etc. Its extremely reliable and fun to drive. Feel free to text me for more information and pictures. If this is in the wrong thread feel free to delete. Thanks, Cody (928)899-8604
Testing the waters, looking to trade my 06 fummins for a 60. 12 valve Cummins , 215 hp p-pump engine . Nv4500 5 speed transmission . Fass fuel, deep sump kit etc. runs excellent and is my daily driver. Interior is excellent, A/C and heat work, it’s a former auto truck so cruise control does not work, check engine light is always on etc. Its extremely reliable and fun to drive. Feel free to text me for more information and pictures. If this is in the wrong thread feel free to delete. Thanks, Cody (928)899-8604
Hi all, its been a while since I have been here but I have come down with the cruiser bug again and I am looking to get back i to one. I have a 1971 Volkswagen Westfalia camper that I would like to try and trade for a FJ55/60 or 62. The bus runs, drives and camps great and it has solid floors and under carraig but does have some rust on the rear fender wells and few other spots that would need to be addressed if you want a show piece. I have used it as a camper and didnt worry about it. This one has a custom interior with the full width bottom bed and a cot up in the poptop. I have added or replaced the following in th last six months.... - New Brakes and rubber brake hoses all around - New ebrake parts - New 27x8.5x14 Mud terrain...
I have had a post in the 80s classifieds looking for a partial 80 series trade but would also consider a partial trade for a 60 or 62 series that is rust free and with a clean body. I would prefer it runs and drives but it just depends on the 60. I have a very modified 1965 removable top swb fj45 that I selling in the link below. I am also open to partial trades. The 45 is not for everyone so if it is not to your liking, there is no need to tell me. forum.ih8mud.com/threads/built-1965-swb-fj45.1088958/

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom