FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I've gotten the itch to work on an older yota again, and now have my sights set on a FJ60. Looking to buy one that's got a blown motor and is mainly complete, want to do a H55 & V8 swap. If it doesn't have the motor, tranny or transfer case that would be fine too. Would prefer something in decent shape overall if possible, but don't mind faded paint or a few dings and dents here and there. Mainly looking for something rust free with a decent interior. Anyone got a line on something like this? Located in Tucson, AZ but depending on price willing to arrange shipment or pickup.
This 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for for sale in Wilmington, North Carolina. This FJ60 was repainted a few years ago. It has: OME suspension with 2.5″ lift, new factory style chrome bumpers, rock sliders, ARB roof rack, vinyl seats and a functioning AC system converted to R134a. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images and video in the link ave. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1987 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 173,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual 4 speed Engine: 4.2 L Inline 6 Cylinder (Holley Sniper fuel injection) Exterior Color: Silver Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $30,000...
Well, the time has come to list my beloved "Goldie". >>(THE VERY VERY) SHORT VERSION<< This is an AWESOME truck (172k miles on the dash) and I am sorely tempted to keep her. I have restored/upgraded everything that makes sense to me and she's a beauty and runs like a top. I'm asking $31,500 and have her listed locally. You can see a bunch of photos here. Here's the... >>LONG VERSION<< I purchased this 1989 FJ62 in "Beige Metallic” in September of '22 from a dealer in Tennessee based on pictures and description (I was not able to see her in person before purchase). She was my first 62 and I had previously restored a JDM BJ44 (yes, I regret selling it) and made minor upgrades to an FJ45 Troopy (that I still happily own) and currently...
3FE Engine, 4 speed Automatic trans. (desmogged) Maybe the cleanest most beautiful FJ you'll ever see- clean title, 4th owner- has spent it’s life in California, Arizona, Oregon & Washington. Includes original manual, owners toolkit & bill of sale. I have service records dating back to 1989. Was pretty much bone stock when I bought it in ‘18- intended to do a diesel swap at some point and take this thing to Alaska, but now it’s time to let it go. Over the last 5 years it’s gotten: New brake calipers, shoes & pads, new tie-rod ends New stainless steel exhaust & catalytic converter by OTRAMM OME 2” Medium duty suspension kit. New Toyo LT tires with 17” Raceline wheels 4plus classic front bumper- winch compatible Professionally...
1987 FJ60, stock 2F motor, H55F 5 speed manual transmission. 323XXX miles. $18000 The Good: 5 speed manual transmission (H55F) Current State inspection Knuckles rebuilt 6/2019 2" OME heavy front/rear suspension installed 2018 ARB bumper and Warn 8274 winch installed 2018 31x15" BFG all terrain K02s The transfer case was rebuilt in 2016 along with re-surfacing the flywheel and new clutch. New AC compressor/condensor/expansion valve and dryer in 2016 and is working with R134a ACC carpet installed 2018 driver's seat repaired and new foam done by local upholstery shop. new windshield and gasket new belt line weatherstrip in doors H4 headlights/ARB loom with relays and IPF headlight lens. LED bulbs (green) in the dash...
I am selling my 1981 FJ60-LV. This is a non-US version that has ambulance doors, 3 person front seat and trophy seats in the back. Since I purchased I have had the following work done: Engine rebuilt Transmission rebuilt New clutch Completely new front brakes New Mishimo radiator New water pump New hoses Rebuilt carb New AISIN hubs New vinyl floor with sound barrier Custom built front/rear bumpers Rebuilt WARN M8000 winch New battery cables New lock and key sets to include locking gas cap Saginaw power steering pump New front row seat belts New stereo with blue tooth New OEM hood insulator Car runs/drives with no issue Issues: I converted AC to R134a but having issues with the compressor Paint is not perfect and has a few bubbles...
This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for sale near Tacoma, Wa. When buying an original FJ60, one must be diligent about checking for rust. This one spent all of it’s life until recently in California and is rust free. In addition, it’s been repainted and looks great on the larger BFG tires. We really like examples like this that look better than new. Check the complete, detailed list below and all the images in the gallery at the link above. If you are looking for a clean FJ60 that has already had the work done, this could be the perfect example for you. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 289,000 on chassis. Engine was replaced...
Up for sale is my very clean and original FJ62. It has been my DD for the last 4 months and I love it dearly but circumstances force me to let her go. She was sold new in Columbia, SC and as far as I know spent her whole life in the state, hence how clean and rust free she is. This Cruiser comes with a massive stack of receipts dating back to the original owner and has been thoroughly maintained its entire life. The PO who I bought it from had a lot of work and service done in the last few years at Trollhole's Cruisers in Greenville, SC and I have also done a fair bit of mechanical work to get the 62 dialed in perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to hop in and drive the Cruiser across the country tomorrow. Things to note: 1. The Cruiser was...
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/179080115268181/?mibextid=6ojiHh 176k miles , desmogged, spent whole life In AZ , one year garaged in salt lake… drives solid, no ac, needs TLC but a great donor for a restoration… I’m in over my head and not very good at mechanics or electrical … my husband has no interest these land cruisers are my hobby 🙄 im also moving out of state and need to sell….. just trying to get what I paid plus parts … it’s listed for $13,900 make me an offer. Located in Saint George Utah … I have walk around videos and videos of engine running …
We are presenting this specimen up for sale: This meticulous example of a 1988 HJ61 Series Land Cruiser. This is a Japanese domestic Market model, with a 12HT 4.0 liter turbo diesel, a 5 speed manual transmission, cable locking front and rear differentials, and a power take-off (PTO) factory winch. Kept under wraps by it’s 1 fastidious owner in Japan, until we acquired it in 2023. It wearing it’s original paint job, Toyota Dark Gray (155), which is in superb condition, showing it’s luster and shine just as it did back when new. It’s hard to gather the words to describe the condition of this truck, has it truly has to be seen with ones own eyes to be fully appreciated. All exterior bits of trim, and rubber present supple and fresh with...
Well, the time has come for me to pass the Cruiser on down the road. I bought this off of Ebay in 2000 and had it shipped to NY from Portland, OR. This was back in the days of the pre-Mud LCML email list. If only I'd been an early adopter of Bitcoin...! It's been cross country a dozen times, up to BC, down to the SE US, and lots of points in-between. It spent some winters in the NE, but I did my best to keep it hibernating in a garage all winter and just drove beater FWD cars w/ snow tires. Just about everything on it has been replaced while I've owned it, engine/trans/etc. and I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars and countless hours working on it over the years, but now it just sits in the driveway and only goes on occasional...
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser, Toytota 3B diesel engine from an 85 BJ60 Land Cruiser. 5-speed manual (H55F), AC, Bluetooth radio, frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack. The suspension was replaced with a brand new Old Man Emu kit in 2018. Because of the diesel transplant the Oregon DEQ will not test the vehicle therefore it can not be registered in the testing regions around the Portland metro area and Medford. It has approximately 300,000 miles. $15000.00
1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
Hello all, Currently, I have an 89 FJ62, which has been in my garage for the past six + years.It's time for it to find a new home. I think I might want a very specific 80 series. Here's a bit of history: I purchased this vehicle over six years ago in Texas, although its origins trace back to a California Chinese food place from what I can tell. All maintenance and improvements on this Land Cruiser have been carried out by the guys at Overland Cruisers, who have meticulously cared for it. They even had it in their possession for over three months at one point. Here's a summary of the enhancements and upgrades I've made: Installed five new steel wheels and tires, with less than 1000 miles on them (spare tire has never touched...
This 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62, is for sale near Paso Robles, CA. The transmission was rebuilt 7,000 mile ago. It also had new tires last year. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images in the gallery at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. If you pick it up in person, there are some great wineries in the area. Year: 1989 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ62 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 189,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4 L, Fuel injected, Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $32,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/
Purchased a year ago from RMR 4X4 in Birmingham, AL and isn't getting driven as much as I would like. It has been Mosley modified and was previously owned by a fellow Mud member. Currently has 201, 823 miles and can likely be spoken to by other Mud members that know it. It has Holly Sniper efi installed and no rust. Bottom pics will be added soon. Roof rack has been removed and is not included in the sell. Asking $38,500
Selling my FJ60. Had it for last 12 years but don't drive it much anymore (third owner). 4.2L inline 6 with 4 speed manual transmission. Drive train is completely stock. Runs great and starts up every time. No leaks. 154K miles on odometer. Custom front bumper, rock sliders, and rear swing out bumper. Con Ferr roof rack. Upgraded 62 mirrors. CB radio and Alpine head unit with custom speakers. FJ Cruiser gauges on dash. Momo steering wheel with quick release. Interior from carpet to headliner is in excellent condition (Twisted Stitch front buckets). Smitty Built center console. A/C and heater work perfectly. All factory gauges work. Viair Extreme Duty on board air. No rust in drip rails or frame. Cons - paint under gas...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom