FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1985 FJ60 Mosley Motors Built/Dyno Tuned 2F Holley Sniper with Hyperspark Ignition Custom Aluminum regulator with Spal fan New Denso AC Compressor New Toyota PS Pump New Alternator Man A Fre Headers with custom stainless exhaust New AGM Battery w/HD Cables Snorkel ready FJ62 airbox New Brake Booster with non-ABS 80 series master Redhead Steering Gear 80 series Box 40 Gallon Long Range Automotive Fuel tank Valley Hybrids rebuilt H55 5 speed with new Toyota Slit Transfer Case 4.11 differentials City Racer LED Headlights Baja Design LP6 Rigid fog lights Dissent Off Road Bumper Warn 9.5 XP Synthetic Factor 55 Hook and fairlead Dobinsons IMS Suspension Trail Tailor extended sway bar links New OEM...
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
1989 FJ62 Arizona truck Rust Free Original window sticker, Jack, Manuals Owned since 2014 116K Miles on original 3-FE motor H55-F transmission brand new in crate from Toyota — swap done by Jeremiah Proffitt in Delta, Colorado in 2016 along with other work OME Heavy front and Extra Heavy rear with add-a-leaf driver’s side installed 2021 White Knuckle Offroad sliders 2019 Dynamat sound deadening throughout 2016 SOR carpet kit with wheel well covers 2016 Replaced OEM headlights, rear and side marker lenses 2017 BMW Series 3 manual front seats 2019 Tuffy Center Console locking with CB WagonGear tailgate storage system 40-Gallon Long Range Automotive fuel tank from Cruiser Brothers Kaymar rear bumper with dual swing outs and light kit 2019...
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
9/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. 167k original miles. Clean Carfax. Clean title in hand. 3-year resto-mod project performed at Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City, Oregon. Exterior: Cement gray exterior (previously painted. Paint touched up and small dings and scratches address). Engine compartment was stripped, cleaned and painted to match. No signed of previous body work or rust. Trim painted black and misc. emblems, lenses and door handles replaced. LED lights including Headlights. ARB front bumper with Warn 10K VR EVO winch. ARB Solis 21 flood/spotlights White Knuckle sliders Custom rear bumper ARB alloy full length roof rack w/mesh floor New door, cargo glass, hatch and windshield seals. Under side of body cleaned...
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles. Forgot an important item Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.
Asking Price: $22,000 We are selling our beloved FJ60 that we have owned since 2021. Original 2F 6cyl 4.2L, 4 speed trans, OEM carb, transfer case, manual locking front hubs This has been a great truck to drive as a recreational vehicle but we needed something a little more practical (household with a kid) so we just got a 100 series and decided to let this one go. It's been driven roughly over 3000 miles since 2021 when we bought it. It has taken us all over Washington and we have enjoyed it quite a bit. 4x4 works great, had a lot of fun in the snow. This truck is a regular during Land Cruiser meetups in Seattle. We bought this from a nice fella in Bainbridge who did all the work restoring, upgrading and updating the truck. We have...
$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness. 84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period...
Life changes and we have to roll with it. Parting with my dream for now. I bought this beauty about a year and a half ago with the intention of driving it into the ground. But I'm getting married now and I could use the money. Price as always is less than what I have into it. Prior owner had maintained it well and gave me his records. His mechanic put the head gasket on backwards though and I wasn't going to take the chance on whether the engine was damaged so I put in a refurbished engine (2F). New engine has just a couple hundred miles on it. There was 190,000 on the original. Records sorry this. I also put in new suspension, steering stabilizer, euro mirrors, gps gauges, led headlights and new KC lights up front. Paint and interior...
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser, Toytota 3B diesel engine from an 85 BJ60 Land Cruiser. 5-speed manual (H55F), AC, Bluetooth radio, frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack. The suspension was replaced with a brand new Old Man Emu kit in 2018. Because of the diesel transplant the Oregon DEQ will not test the vehicle therefore it can not be registered in the testing regions around the Portland metro area and Medford. It has approximately 300,000 miles. $15000.00
My 1988 FJ62 Land Cruiser is for sale! This truck is mechanically sound with no frame rust. She's not a beauty queen, but I think in the right hands she'll clean up nicely. The Good * FJ62 Manual conversion with brand new H55F 5-speed transmission at 280k miles. All work was performed by the incredibly talented Georg Esterer and his group at Valley Hybrids * Transfer case rebuilt at 280k miles * Valve adjustment done at 280k miles * Accessory belts replaced at 280k miles * Brake overhauled with new booster, calipers, rotors, pads and lines at 280k miles * Engine rebuilt at 265k miles through Land Cruiser Northwest * Clean frame with no rust * 2” Lift with OME light rated suspension system * Complete interior The Bad * Driverside...
1988 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 128,000 miles 1989HJ61vx, 12HT, 5 SPD turbo 12HT Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, Cable I have owned this truck for 12yrs and the previous own also had it registered in Florida for 4 yrs before that. Clean, strong running, low mileage HJ61 with all the options! Gets great mileage (22-24mpg) with lots of power from the 12HT factory Turbo Diesel. New lift kit, tires and rims. Sun roof doesn’t work.The motor runs just needs adjustments $26000 Vehicle Specs: 1989 HJ61vx Land Cruiser 12HT Turbo-Diesel 5 Speed Manual Right Hand Drive 12volt Dual A/C Factory Refrigerator Factory Sunroof Factory Cable Lockers Full Floating rear axle Third row seats Sound Proofing under the hood and whole floor Text if...
1988 Landcruiser fj62 manual windows and lock. This truck was a 1 owner truck until we aquired it in 2016 . we bought in the carolinas and it shipped out to Dallas mid 2016. The ac and belts had been replaced by the previous owner just before we purchased the truck. The truck had new brakes with Master cylinder replaced by the cruiser man out in North Richland hills when we first got it. We put new tires on it once we received the truck . we also had the suspension gone thru and had it updated to the OME 2.5 life kit. It had michelin ltx we we first got and then updated to 31inch firestone which rode great but would of preferred to go the BFG route. Truck has been serviced here locally or most of work has been done by myself. Over the...
1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser, 169k miles, always lived in Atlanta, GA area. 3rd owner and have owned it since March 2012. Clean title, pristine interior, A/C blows cold, no rust whatsoever, never been in an accident, never been off-road, no mods other than an updated center console and roof rack. It's been a weekend car all along. We haven't had a garage in about 8 years so the roof paint was pretty beat up and recently had it resprayed. Have before and after pictures. Has a small leak in the back of the oil pan, comes with a new gasket and pan, haven't had time to get it installed. Asking $33,000 Selling it to help pay for my daughter's college! Here's a list of service done over the past 11 years: 8/30/23 City Racer hood to...
Hi Everyone, Many of you who frequent the diesel forums may remember Charles, a long time admin and a member of our Coastal Cruisers club www.coastalcruisers.ca Charles passed away ten years ago and his truck remained in his family until 2 years ago when I acquired it. My plan was to 'repair it to factory' as it needed some work to get it more road worthy. I say 'more' in jest because Charle's son just drove it about a thousand miles from the Yukon with no charging system, questionable brakes and worn shocks. lol. These trucks are tough. There are several threads on Mud from Charles describing all of his work on this truck in Guatemala and Africa, it transported the family all over the world for 35 years they owned it. Here is the...
This is a very nice looking FJ60 Land Cruiser for sale, two years from a complete engine rebuild and a new interior, at what seems to be a very reasonable price. We find that FJ60 are either in need of work or have had every modification possible put on them. This is a refreshing, stock example, in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Note, this truck is unable to pass SMOG in California at this time. It can be registered in other states, however. Priced at $29,000. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: FULL overhaul of Engine – Carburetor rebuilt – New Pistons, seals, bearing – Block resurfaced – Exhaust manifold resurfaced – Flywheel resurfaced – New Clutch Kit – New Aisin Water pump – New Thermostat – New Seals/Gaskets...
I hate to do it, because this Land Cruiser is so nice, but I'm afraid to damage it if I take it wheeling, and honestly, I'm a 80's guy, which I have too many off, and need to reduce my collection to a manageable level (yeah, right, will never happen). I purchased this vehicle last Spring from the original owner of 40-years. It was the first new vehicle he purchased. Truely a rust free 60-series. Purchased new in Dallas Texas. Was a dealer trade with another dealer in Eastern Texas to get the color the buyer wanted. Spent its life in the Dallas area until I bought it, flew into DFW, and drove it home to Colorado. 126K+ original miles. Upgrades; De-Smog'd with European canister (80-series filter) air filter system. New 5-speed...
Purchased a year ago from RMR 4X4 in Birmingham, AL and isn't getting driven as much as I would like. It has been Mosley modified and was previously owned by a fellow Mud member. Currently has 201, 823 miles and can likely be spoken to by other Mud members that know it. It has Holly Sniper efi installed and no rust. Bottom pics will be added soon. Roof rack has been removed and is not included in the sell. Asking $38,500
4/5/24: update: I just saw this relisted on Facebook. If you come across it the guy that bought it from me is trying to flip it at a huge markup. Beware though, I know the amount of work the truck needs and it’s a lot, someone will lose their butt if they buy it for 16k as he is relisting it for. Around 12 would be as high as I would pay for it. It’s not a California truck and needs a lot. Thank you for all those that expressed interest. As a side note, if you are in need of a cruiser mechanic in the Denver/ Springs area, Donnie Lovett did the work on the truck and was awesome. Great work, fairly priced, insanely knowledgeable. His social is @DonnieLovett and I think he posts things regularly as far as what his current projects are...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom