FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Selling my 60 to help fund some other projects. 328,000 miles on a strong running,de-smogged 2f motor. Month of manufacture is Feb. Compression numbers taken last year were all within 145-160. I wrote them down and will try to find it in my paperwork. Tons of work done in the ~3 years I have owned it. Bought it completely stock from a guy in Washington state. It lived most of its life in Oregon. I have only put about 7k miles on it since I’ve owned it. New water pump, ac compressor and ac dryer. Blows cold and heat is hot. Little to no rust on the body and just surface rust on rear frame rails around the c-channels, I have the Trail-Tailor c-channel replacements that I will include as well. @CenTXFJ60 did the H55 5 speed conversion and...
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles. Forgot an important item Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.
1985 FJ60 Mosley Motors Built/Dyno Tuned 2F Holley Sniper with Hyperspark Ignition Custom Aluminum regulator with Spal fan New Denso AC Compressor New Toyota PS Pump New Alternator Man A Fre Headers with custom stainless exhaust New AGM Battery w/HD Cables Snorkel ready FJ62 airbox New Brake Booster with non-ABS 80 series master Redhead Steering Gear 80 series Box 40 Gallon Long Range Automotive Fuel tank Valley Hybrids rebuilt H55 5 speed with new Toyota Slit Transfer Case 4.11 differentials City Racer LED Headlights Baja Design LP6 Rigid fog lights Dissent Off Road Bumper Warn 9.5 XP Synthetic Factor 55 Hook and fairlead Dobinsons IMS Suspension Trail Tailor extended sway bar links New OEM...
Good Day Members FJ62 Highroof. Yes, original FJ62 with round headlights from Factory. FJ62LG-MCZV Color code 2V9. Beautiful 2 tone color paint, Gray and Brown. It has a red, orange/beige, white stripe.. Really sweet combination. 3F petrol carburetor engine. Drives very strong, it comfortably drives at 140km on the highway with ease, I didn't push it any harder. I have highways videos, can share with interested parties. No noticable oil or water leaks. Driven 258km, roughly 160k miles.. No overheating issues. H55F 5 speed factory setup tranmission. No issues with shifting. It's a good upgrade from the 4 speed tranmsission. Regarding rust.. There is only 2 rice size holes on the driver side under the clutch. The rest of the body is...
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
Life changes and we have to roll with it. Parting with my dream for now. I bought this beauty about a year and a half ago with the intention of driving it into the ground. But I'm getting married now and I could use the money. Price as always is less than what I have into it. Prior owner had maintained it well and gave me his records. His mechanic put the head gasket on backwards though and I wasn't going to take the chance on whether the engine was damaged so I put in a refurbished engine (2F). New engine has just a couple hundred miles on it. There was 190,000 on the original. Records sorry this. I also put in new suspension, steering stabilizer, euro mirrors, gps gauges, led headlights and new KC lights up front. Paint and interior...
Selling my 1987 FJ60, stock 2F motor, H55F 5 speed manual transmission. 323XXX miles. Price drop $20,000 The Good: 5 speed manual transmission (H55F) Keeping up with modern highway speed limits are not a problem. If you are shopping FJ60's realize that the 4 speed is NOT for 70mph highways!!! Which makes the 5 speed the BEST MOD you can do. Daily driven and all the mechanicals have been kept up and are working well. Just passed Virginia State Inspection on 3/28/24 Knuckles rebuilt 6/2019 2" OME heavy front/rear suspension installed 2018 ARB bumper and Warn 8274 winch installed 2018 31x15" BFG all terrain K02s installed 2018 The transfer case was rebuilt in 2016 along with re-surfacing the flywheel and new clutch. New AC...
I’ve decided to part with my beloved FJ62. Recently replaced the AC, which is blowing ice cold. Cleaned and adjusted the rear brakes in May. Powered by the original inline 6, no mods. Originally purchased this truck 5 years ago and put a lot of work into it to be sure it was mechanically sound (I have records of all the work) and it’s been well maintained since. Original interior is clean. All the electrical components work, including the original tape deck (and I’ll throw in the cassette collection). Exterior was repainted before I owned it and has some dings, but nothing major (other than a dent in the rear bumper that’s about 3” wide). Asking $28K. (I'm having trouble uploading pics from my iPhone to my computer. Once I figure that...
1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
Hello all I purchased our 60 series about two years ago and was originally going to let my teenaged son drive it, but bought him a car instead. Lots of recent work done do it since purchase. It has a Chevy 5.0 V8 and manual five speed MV4500 gearbox installed by previous owner. It spent most of its life in Southern Utah (no rust area). projects since purchase: New battery new starter new BFG AT tires, less than 200 miles overhauled Birfields new rear brake pads, new front rotors, calipers and pads new windshield new water pump overhauled steering gearbox OME shocks and steering stabilizer installed leather seats and seat heaters ARB compressor under hood air lockers in rear new rear bumper Jensen Bluetooth stereo in lockable center...
I am a 16 year old in Houston, Texas trying to get my hands on a FJ 60 series. Haven't had much luck in state, so I figured my best shot was going out. Open to advice on new places to look are things to look out for when buying/owning. Would prefer to buy relatively close to Texas but open to anywhere within states. My budget is around 15,000 - 20,000 but can stretch. Please let me know if you are interested at all. Happy to just converse or talk over. Thanks guys. -Sam
9/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. 167k original miles. Clean Carfax. Clean title in hand. 3-year resto-mod project performed at Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City, Oregon. Exterior: Cement gray exterior (previously painted. Paint touched up and small dings and scratches address). Engine compartment was stripped, cleaned and painted to match. No signed of previous body work or rust. Trim painted black and misc. emblems, lenses and door handles replaced. LED lights including Headlights. ARB front bumper with Warn 10K VR EVO winch. ARB Solis 21 flood/spotlights White Knuckle sliders Custom rear bumper ARB alloy full length roof rack w/mesh floor New door, cargo glass, hatch and windshield seals. Under side of body cleaned...
https://specialty.autotrader.com/seller_portal/seller_vehicles/view/102003185 $ASKING 35,000$ 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 243894 paint color: grey title status: clean transmission: manual Meticulously restored 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser, a true off-road icon. This timeless beauty is not just a car; it's a journey waiting to unfold. Ready to be a showpiece or your Daily Driver! Key Features: Passed Smog this Month Zero Rust, Impeccable Condition: The body and frame are pristine, free from any signs of rust with protective undercoating. A small list of recent mechanical upgrades(receipts in hand), including full bodywork and paint, custom gray headliner, new...
1989 FJ62 Arizona truck Rust Free Original window sticker, Jack, Manuals Owned since 2014 116K Miles on original 3-FE motor H55-F transmission brand new in crate from Toyota — swap done by Jeremiah Proffitt in Delta, Colorado in 2016 along with other work OME Heavy front and Extra Heavy rear with add-a-leaf driver’s side installed 2021 White Knuckle Offroad sliders 2019 Dynamat sound deadening throughout 2016 SOR carpet kit with wheel well covers 2016 Replaced OEM headlights, rear and side marker lenses 2017 BMW Series 3 manual front seats 2019 Tuffy Center Console locking with CB WagonGear tailgate storage system 40-Gallon Long Range Automotive fuel tank from Cruiser Brothers Kaymar rear bumper with dual swing outs and light kit 2019...
I hate to do it, because this Land Cruiser is so nice, but I'm afraid to damage it if I take it wheeling, and honestly, I'm a 80's guy, which I have too many off, and need to reduce my collection to a manageable level (yeah, right, will never happen). I purchased this vehicle last Spring from the original owner of 40-years. It was the first new vehicle he purchased. Truely a rust free 60-series. Purchased new in Dallas Texas. Was a dealer trade with another dealer in Eastern Texas to get the color the buyer wanted. Spent its life in the Dallas area until I bought it, flew into DFW, and drove it home to Colorado. 126K+ original miles. Upgrades; De-Smog'd with European canister (80-series filter) air filter system. New 5-speed...
Asking Price: $22,000 We are selling our beloved FJ60 that we have owned since 2021. Original 2F 6cyl 4.2L, 4 speed trans, OEM carb, transfer case, manual locking front hubs This has been a great truck to drive as a recreational vehicle but we needed something a little more practical (household with a kid) so we just got a 100 series and decided to let this one go. It's been driven roughly over 3000 miles since 2021 when we bought it. It has taken us all over Washington and we have enjoyed it quite a bit. 4x4 works great, had a lot of fun in the snow. This truck is a regular during Land Cruiser meetups in Seattle. We bought this from a nice fella in Bainbridge who did all the work restoring, upgrading and updating the truck. We have...
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 -383 Stoker with tons of torque, 375 HP, and 20,000 miles on rebuild. -4” Man-a-Fre Safari lift. -BFG All Terrain 33’s with lots of life left -Detroit lockers front and back. -4:88 gearing -Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive -Aluminum radiator -ARB front bumper with Hella off-road lighting -40 gallon fuel tank -Reversed U-bolts -Shackle reversal kit -8000lb Warn winch -Over $15,000 in parts installed The original interior is a bit rough.(see pics)The original body has some rust.(see pics). Mechanically this thing is a beast. Off-road it drives like a race car. $16,900
1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 with relatively low 174K miles and minimal rust. A bit of a project but probably has a good upside. Also - the main reason for selling is I have a few too many other projects and I don’t see getting to this for over a year at least. For the most part a nice interior. Door panels with no tears or cracks. A good headliner with no tears or sags. Original dash with no cracks. Good seats front and back. Body needs a little work. Front passenger side fender has a little damage. A little rust near one of the mudflaps mounting location and a couple other spots but a solid frame. Rear lower lift gate needs work or might be easier to replace. All power windows and mirrors work. 2” Old Man Emu Lift Front...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom