FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I had a bad stroke and am now paralyzed on my right side. I am selling my FJ40 through Wilson Auctioneers in Arkansas. You can go to the attached link and see my Cruiser. Right now the high bid is 32,000. It also comes with a new Vintage Air A/C and the parts from Spector Off-road to convert the front to disc brakes. You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s in great shape. Contact Wilson Auctioneers directly with any questions. https://wilsonauctioneers.bidwrangler.com/ui/auctions/112084/14315273
1967 FJ40 Land Cruiser. Spring green with three on the tree and vacuum t case system! Runs and starts up great every time, but t case is currently stuck in low. Not sure why it is stuck, but I will be getting into it over my break between semesters at college, any tips would be much appreciated! Just got all rust repaired (practically whole new floor due to rusty seems and quarter panels patched up). Attached link to facebook listing down below. $19,000
I have a 1962 FJ40 tub with a soft top and every part you will need for this truck aside from seats and a steering box. No rust, newly rebuilt engine, some parts pictured are just spare parts I have for all my trucks, not necessarily with this deal. Facebook listing is attached below as an outside link. Great starting point, all the part hunting has already been done for you! $6,800 $
1977 FJ40 Chapel Hill, NC Price $48,000 Mustard (repainted in 2015), 46k miles, excellent condition, NO RUST I’m the 4th owner Original 2F, 4 speed Weber carb Front disk brakes Electric Power steering OME 2” lift 33x10.50 MT on TRD wheels plus extra set of steelies with 33x10.50 ATs Retrosound BT radio Original center console, front bumper, factory carb, interior roll bar pads are included Work done since 2022: 4Plus bumper and 8274 winch New real main seal, oil pan gasket and clutch New heater control valve New plugs, wires and dist cap I purchased this beautiful FJ40 in Feb of 2022 with 42,000miles. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and driving it but it's time to make room in the garage for new toys and adventures.
Hello! Hope everyone is doing amazing! I have a clean title 1971 Toyota FJ40 AWD Project. The truck ran and drove when parked about 2-3 years ago. It is rusty! The frame seems solid though. The wife wants it gone. Needs a new loving owner to come dig it out of my back yard! Super cool truck with the bench seats in the back. All glass is in tact. Needs lots of work and will be a good project for someone! I have no idea what to ask for the truck. I am open to any and all offers / any advice on how to price the truck. I will list on eBay as an auction if no one here wants it. Thanks!
Not mine, but here you go... There's some history on it if that helps. I nearly bought it for $7K from another gentleman in IA and the frame along with it that needed swapped. I should have done it, but I didn't. That's a mistake on my part. He swaps the frame and tries to sell it with that same bent from bumper for $13K. It didn't sell and now it has a fresh bit of paint and plenty of undercoating to cover up the nasties... And you guessed it, it's doubled again to $29.5K. His description: "1973 Land Cruiser. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW struts, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats...
Looking to sell my 1983 FJ40. Was restored in Venezuela and purchased by a boutique Charlotte car dealer at a Mecum auction in Pennsylvania. I have spent $10K getting is fully sorted out as well as removing the hard top (I don't have it any longer) and installing a custom roll cage and bimini top. WARN winch. Beautiful navy blue with tan interior. Gets more commentary/looks/picture requests than any car/truck I have ever owned including some exotics. All OEM parts and really nicely done restoration. Only issues I have found / non-original parts include a rear axle that appears to be from a Ford Bronco and the seats are not original Cruiser seats (more comfortable). Paint chip or two that would need to be addressed and one of...
1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 For Sale 🚙 Model: 1980 BJ40LV-KCW 🌍 Location: Tampa, FL Motivated to sell this BEAUTIFUL 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser: Are you ready to own a piece of off-road history? This 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 is a rare gem and a true classic. Imported from Germany, it's waiting for its next adventure! Features: 🏞️ Legendary 4x4 capabilities, sitting on a tasteful 2.5 Ultimate Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks from Red Line Cruisers (installed this year 2023). 🛢️ Reliable Toyota B-Diesel Engine with 133,801 miles. She has taken the autobahn, Florida highways, off road snow and mud, all with grace. 🛞 Factory steel rims with original steel split-rim spare in the back. Paired with band new Aisin Locking Hubs and recently...
• Frame-Off Restoration • Current CA Registration • Color: Royal Blue (T-452) • Modifications: Power Steering, Front Disc Brakes, Fairey Overdrive, Plastic Cooling Fan, Downey Headers, Electronic Ignition • Restoration Scope: Completely rebuilt drivetrain; new shocks, bearings, seals; new tires; all body stripped down to bare metal, rust cut out and patched; new upholstery; new OEM window gaskets; many new body rubber parts; fasteners plated as original or replaced; 1000’s of hours of work with way too many new parts to list. • Included misc: Pictures & many receipts from restoration work. New car cover. Selling due to starting a family and a change of priorities. A ton of work has gone into details on this project; it sits like a...
$17,900. Recent service with oil change, radiator flush and new battery. Tires and brakes about 1500 miles ago. ACH removed. Owned since 2004. 2nd owner bought with around 14,000 miles. Second car used for family outings. No rust on frame. Small area of rust above windshield from windshield replacement. Sunroof works sometimes. Needs driver seat. 3rd row seats and rear seat in excellent condition. Bruise on front right bumper. Other than that very decent for age. More pictures upon request.
$80,000 I am selling my 4 door FJ40 Land Cruiser that was built on a 1996 FZJ80 frame, suspension, axles. The cowl, hood, windshield is from a 1972 FJ40 and is registered as a 1972 smog exempt. The tub is the aluminum 4 door tub from Aqualu. Vehicle has done slick rock trail multiple times including the gauntlet. Also wheeled into rubicon springs and back. Very capable vehicle. 2001 4.8 chevy LS engine (new fuel injectors and harmonic balancer, thermostat, alternator, MAS sensor) 1994 chevy NV4500 with 6.34 first gear, AA adapters - rebuilt with 2,000 miles FJ60 Split case transfer with 4.0:1 - rebuild by valley hybrid Stock FZJ80 Electric lockers front and rear, new actuators. 37" mud terrain tires, including spare. 20.5 Gallon...
Time to thin the herd. 1978 and 1966 package deal. Better to buy in bulk! Two for $21,500. '78: Other than 350 Chevy (with Marks adapter) and period aftermarket wheels, mostly original. Daily driver condition (exception: recent Chevrolet starter issue). New brakes, wheel and axle bearings, knuckle and steering components. New seat upholstery. Warn winch. Lights, signals, horn, gauge cluster all in working order. Tires 2 years old. Excellent frame condition; with some standard FJ40 body rust. '66: Solid and straight frame POR coated, ugly body without top. Excellent wire harness. It is also in daily driver condition. Brakes, wheel and axle bearings, knuckles recently replaced/serviced. Strong running (puff of smoke at startup) 1978 2F...
1976 toyota fj40 for sale by owner - Uniontown, WA - craigslist - https://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/d/uniontown-toyota-fj/7679920085.html This is a project that I acquired. Its on one ton axles Dana 60 front with a full Detroit locker and in the rear a spooled 14 bolt. The motor has been removed I had a small block chevy in it before with a new turbo 350 and a NP205 transfer case. Previous owner was starting a conversion to a 4BT motor. It has brand new 38x13.5x17 tires on it with aluminum wheels. The body is in very good shape one rust hole in the back drivers side panel. It’s a project but it’s all there. Might be parting it out if I get interest in that. I have the title in my name for it as well.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom