FJ40 | BJ40

J40 : Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

All So I'm looking to sell a fairly heavily modified 1971 FJ-40. If I'm going at this wrong I apologize, I don't post on IH8Mud so I'm not...
Restored 80 FJ40 with Great upgrades. First and foremost 5speed manual and AC!!! Mild lift with new leaf springs ,shocks , tires,paint,interior...
Cross posting this auction for @foxfab as I don't think he realizes how little traffic the FJ25 Classified Section really gets. :grinpimp: This is...
Greetings all, Long time lurker, first time poster. Sadly, my first post is to sell my 1965 FJ 40. I'm asking $25,000. I'm posting here first...
I am looking to sell my 1982 FJ40. It is a US model, one of only 3,088 brought in that year. I am the third owner, with the original owner having...
I have a 1979 FJ40 project (no engine or drivetrain) that I purchased along with an '85 FJ60 (with running 2F, 4 speed, split case, and diffs)...
New Weber Carb, New hoses, fuel pump and filters. Original rear folding seats... 2 Soft tops , soft doors also Desmogged, still have parts...
Currently located in Atlanta, GA as of July 2020, this 1966 FJ40 has been an Arizona car bought new with a 327 V8 swap completed by the dealer...
It's time to let my FJ40 LX move on to a new owner but I have a dilemma as to how best to sell it and where best that would be. The vehicle is LHD...
Toyota Fj40 1978 BLUE, Rebuild motorSM420 4 speed. Runs great has a CB, SM420 and a rebuild motor install 5 years ago with low miles after. Metal...
Not mine no affiliation. Not a terrible price, paint could be hiding anything. Check out the under hood wiring if you need a laugh...
Since 2015 conversion, this FJ40 has received minimal use. I take it out for a drive about once a month and it starts easy every time. Located in...
Up for sale is our 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser in Sky Blue. This truck has been well cared for in our family for nearly 30 years, 2 decades of...
Hello fellas, putting up our recently acquired 40. Picked this up from another Mud member back in December in Cedar ParkTexas. Purchased this for...
This FJ is titled as a 1966 but I believe by the serial number it is a 1964. Runs and drives. Front and rear disc brakes, power steering, Dakota...
https://wildcatautotexas.com/inventory/41620/view/1041/Midland-TX/1982-Toyota-FJ Not mine just saw this locally. Thought I would share.
I built this FJ40 to keep forever and feel it shows in the details. Invited and attended Peterson’s 4wheel & Offroad Magazine “Ultimate Adventure”...
3 FJ40's for sale in Boone, Iowa. Not affiliated...
Not mine just noticed it on Marketplace. Might be a decent buy for someone that needs a donor vehicle? Not running but says the motor turns...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/814982525774385/ Show up at his place at your own risk! 😜
This is a truck that I parted out but the frame was in such good condition that I kept it around as well as the Vin Plates I bought a 3/4 Tub And...
1975 fj40..... factory soft top model original runs sweet and good driver as is. Fresh tires and brakes, 140k+- miles. Has driver side 1/4 panel...
1971 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 321,321 miles As much as I want to keep this poor spring green FST 40, I simply can’t. I have 3 other non...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom