FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

$80,000 I am selling my 4 door FJ40 Land Cruiser that was built on a 1996 FZJ80 frame, suspension, axles. The cowl, hood, windshield is from a 1972 FJ40 and is registered as a 1972 smog exempt. The tub is the aluminum 4 door tub from Aqualu. Vehicle has done slick rock trail multiple times including the gauntlet. Also wheeled into rubicon springs and back. Very capable vehicle. 2001 4.8 chevy LS engine (new fuel injectors and harmonic balancer, thermostat, alternator, MAS sensor) 1994 chevy NV4500 with 6.34 first gear, AA adapters - rebuilt with 2,000 miles FJ60 Split case transfer with 4.0:1 - rebuild by valley hybrid Stock FZJ80 Electric lockers front and rear, new actuators. 37" mud terrain tires, including spare. 20.5 Gallon...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1970-toyota-jf40-truck-great/7672102384.html This is an honest original 1970 Toyota JF40 truck. It was purchased new in Prineville Oregon and has been in town since new. It has been a great truck and driven daily until the past year when the owner started to do a refresh on the engine. He then decided to get a new truck instead and sell the FJ40. I bought it this past year and was ready to do get this cool original truck back on the road again, but at the same time my wife and I are building a shop/home in Central Oregon, so I am selling to truck to keep funding the new build. The...
Time to thin the herd. 1978 and 1966 package deal. Better to buy in bulk! Two for $21,500. '78: Other than 350 Chevy (with Marks adapter) and period aftermarket wheels, mostly original. Daily driver condition (exception: recent Chevrolet starter issue). New brakes, wheel and axle bearings, knuckle and steering components. New seat upholstery. Warn winch. Lights, signals, horn, gauge cluster all in working order. Tires 2 years old. Excellent frame condition; with some standard FJ40 body rust. '66: Solid and straight frame POR coated, ugly body without top. Excellent wire harness. It is also in daily driver condition. Brakes, wheel and axle bearings, knuckles recently replaced/serviced. Strong running (puff of smoke at startup) 1978 2F...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/cottage-grove-1970-fj40-toyota/7677332981.html If it's posted, it's available Has been in a barn since the mid 90's. The engine is a fresh built ( at the time ) 327 CI Chevy v8 2 BBL carburetor mated to a Muncie 4 speed transmission. The rest is all original Toyota. The engine runs well and it will drive. The exhaust is rusted out and the brakes need to be gone through. The body has no serious rust that I can see. Very solid foundation for an exciting project. No top or doors. Does come with heavy steel tow bar with a 2" ball hitch. Cash Only, No Trades...
1976 toyota fj40 for sale by owner - Uniontown, WA - craigslist - https://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/d/uniontown-toyota-fj/7679920085.html This is a project that I acquired. Its on one ton axles Dana 60 front with a full Detroit locker and in the rear a spooled 14 bolt. The motor has been removed I had a small block chevy in it before with a new turbo 350 and a NP205 transfer case. Previous owner was starting a conversion to a 4BT motor. It has brand new 38x13.5x17 tires on it with aluminum wheels. The body is in very good shape one rust hole in the back drivers side panel. It’s a project but it’s all there. Might be parting it out if I get interest in that. I have the title in my name for it as well.
1978 FJ40 for sale We've owned this FJ since 1996 had plans to something with it but time just flies by All stock except wheels and tires Original 2F engine 4 speed trans paint is a bit rough but original back sill below the doors has some rust other wise just surface rust on frame ect. Pretty solid and straight cruiser Have clean Wa title asking $23,500
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/white-mountain-lake-1971-toyota-fj40/7679814257.html $43k invested. Frame off restomod just completed with a rebuilt 350 V8 with Sniper fuel injection, TH350 Automatic transmission and due to the bigger engine and bigger wheels and tires, a new Orion upgraded transfer case and twin shifters from BTB products were just added at a cost of $6800. (No more whine or future problems) Frame and axles sandblasted and painted with Upol satin black frame paint. Sand blasted underside of body and coated with Rhino tuffcoat. Coated interior of body with Rapter bedliner Body primered and painted with 3...
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/north-lakewood-1976-fj40-land-cruiser/7679709069.html Daily driver 4.6 Chevy v6 Nv4500 5 speed Oversprung New BFg km3 35x12.5 with full spare New winch Swing out spare tire rack New led lights New rail lights New alternator New battery Blue tooth/ cd player Lock rite rear locker Front open diff Roof rack Solid tub no rust Top has some rust spots Body has minor dents and scratches from being used and driven Has small rust in hood This is a serious daily driver, goes 70mph down the freeway at 1800 rpm’s. Has its bumps and bruises from being driven Let me know if you have any questions (425) 931-4193
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/fair-oaks-1976-fj-40-toyota-land-cruiser/7678900542.html For Sale: 1976 FJ 40 Toyota Land Cruiser This FJ40 has original paint with Chevy 350 4-speed V8. It also has front disk brakes and power steering as well as boxed frame rails. It has Old Man Emu (OME) Dakar suspension. Smoged on 10/18/2023. Price: $14500 Please contact Tony at (916) 5-9-nine-8-four-6-six. Some digits have been spelt out to prevent scam/spam callers. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Time has come to sell my USA FJ40. I purchased it in 2010 from the original purchasers family, It's a FL truck, originally sold in Tallahassee FL. I've used it as a starbucks/garage queen, with trips to the Carolina Relic Run multiple times. Front floors professionally replaced about 8 yrs ago. Multiple parts have been powder coated including skid plates (including the gas tank plate and straps, braces, brackets, splash guards, etc. Cylinder head rebuilt about 5 yrs ago, runs great. It has the original JimTLC rebuilt carb on it (about 4 yrs ago). When I purchased it the elderly original owner had declined in health and the truck needed some mechanical TLC. New clutch assembly and related components, rebuilt front end w brake...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom