FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hello - just thought it might be a good idea to let you all know my FJ40 will be on BaT shortly - guessing sometime this week. I might be able to add a link when it posts? For those of you looking for close to a 'Survivor' - that has never had any body work - it might catch your eye. I thought it was best not to restore and re-paint it - so it does have a couple smaller dents, scratches and that Patina finish. I did decide to make it something comfortable to drive - and there were things that seemed to make sense to replace without loosing that sense of originality. So - I replaced the upholstery, replaced the Headliner, replaced the dash pad, replaced the Door weather-stripping, re-arched the leaf springs and replaced the shocks. Dash...
My 40 is now live on BAT. It is a two plus year project of mine. Personally, I think it turned out great! ‘75 with 40 series discs up front. Electric PS. Desmogged 2F with a 12/78 production date. BAT follows their template for all their descriptive stuff, I added a more comprehensive list in the auction comments. Great truck for someone looking for a turn-key resto. 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-25/ Here are a couple more photos.
not mine I like it tho https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-21/ This 1967 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 is said to be a factory soft-top version and was purchased by the seller in 2011. The truck features a drivetrain comprised of a 4.2-liter 2F inline-six, a four-speed manual transmission, and a dual-range transfer case from an FJ60 as well as axles from a 1976 FJ40. Additional modifications include power-assisted steering and front disc brakes, fuel injection, an updated electrical system, a Vintage Air heater, and offroad accessories such as a Warn winch, a high-lift jack, and an axe. This FJ40 is offered at no reserve with first aid and tool kits as well as a clean Nevada title in the seller’s name.
Not connected in any way to the sale, nor do I know anything about this model (it's a J45 not 55, correct?), but seemed like something everyone would like to take a peak at over the weekend. Anyone have any experience with these Brazilian imports? I've heard/seen other South American imports can be pretty beat up, but this one is interesting if for no other reason than it's got a Toyota diesel rather than a Merc. 1995 Toyota Bandeirante BJ55 Bid for the chance to own a 1995 Toyota Bandeirante BJ55 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #36,683. bringatrailer.com

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom