FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Throwing this out here before I start beating the face book bushes. I’m looking for a v8 fj40 with preferably 35 inch tires with power steering and power disc brakes. Not wanting a restored rig but not junk either. Just a decent driver that could need some work. So let me know what y’all got! Haven’t been on here for awhile just got busy! Will travel for the right one. Thanks in advance. Cody
Looking for 1975 to maybe 1980 /81 fj40. Something original as possible. It would serve as a daily ride along with my 1966 series 109. An upgrade so to speak. Retirement is around the corner so ultimately, the plan is to drive either one or both to Costa Rica. Our retirement destination. Anyway that is the plan. Like I mentioned close to stock, I want to get use to driving it, the noise,smells an just how it handles never drove one. I've been driving series land rovers since I could drive. My first vehicle I bought was a 1972 series 3 88. When I drive the 109 i know it well all its idiosyncrasies and faults. I feel very comfortable behind the wheel. That's how I want to feel with the fj 40 cruiser. Before we take any long trips...
I am looking to purchase an FJ40 as soon as I find the one I would like. I have been searching for an 80's us model that is in good condition and not patched together. I have bid on bring a trailer on a few and I am watching the green 82 right now. That 82 is similar to the one I am looking at this week. I prefer the tan over all others. I'll keep checking here, but if anyone is looking to sell, please let me know. Thank you.
Hello. I've done the project thing and I just don't have time for it. I know I'll pay more for a completed truck, but I'm ready to do that. What I really want is no to little rust, complete truck that I could drive while improving this and that a little at a time. I know, everyone wants this scenario. Not looking for original other than an uncut body. Every time I see and original truck I think it would be a shame to drop a diesel engine in that. Budget is up to 35k. I think this is pretty close to ideal but I can't afford it and I don't think it's really for sale anymore: For Sale - British Columbia: 1981 BJ42 Beautiful Resto-Mod - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/british-columbia-1981-bj42-beautiful-resto-mod.1160309/
Looking for my second 40 series, missing the first one too much. List of what I am looking for below. Engine: 2F, running good Trans: stock 4 speed Hardtop: 75-83 hardtop, and hard doors Rear Fenders: uncut Rear Quarters: stock no diamond plate (worried about rust) Body/Frame Rust: minimal Suspension: prefer stock Paint: any color, original and heavily faded is fine Distance: serious buyer at any distance

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom