FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1964 FST with the original engine, 3 speed tranny/tcase, Fairey OD, original seats in great shape, front disc brakes, Toyota PS, HFS springs with shackles reversed, Detroit locker in rear, and new metal rear quarters and sill installed. This 40 is a great runner and has all the original FST doors, tailgate, spare tire carrier, and step. Many more pictures and driving videos at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W1Ad7rqQHdf6MgCxxmjw9Qrzs9m3Ly5y $23k. Located in Jackson, TN.
This is an excellent 1961 Royal Blue FJ40 that has undergone a complete restoration to provide a modern driving experience while retaining its classic Toyota look. 61 are the first fj40 generation, are really hard to find, and people wont let it go that easy. Please check our review video that includes: restoration process, drive in city and more, also see the check list and valuation at the end of the description. The restoration was carefully planned with a priority on purchasing new parts wherever possible, restoring old parts when necessary, and improving upon original parts if neither option was available. The car is powered by a 2f Toyota engine that has been completely rebuilt, along with the restored original carburetor...
Previous to me was a West Virginia farm truck. Installed a 1983 FJ60 2F, new clutch, original 3 speed column shift tranny and vacuum shift transfer case. Engine compressions are all at 150. Runs, drives and stops. I have documented all work on Farm Use Build. Send PM with any questions. Everything works except hazards need new flasher, high beam switch stuck and cigarette lighter. Comes with additional parts-1977 FJ40 disc axles, spare tranny/transfer, new sniper 2300, 17” FJ cruiser steelies and original engine if u want it. I have clear title in my name. Asking 15k
California and Texas Land Cruiser FJ40, barn-found in central Texas and mechanically updated and upgraded SBC 350 cammed with Holley Sniper EFI 80 series MC and four wheel disc brakes Rear lunchbox locker SM465 GM four speed mated to OEM FJ40 case Saginaw Power Steering Shackle reversal 4 inch lift Bilstein 5100s Fuel tank relocated to rear underside 5 New 33x12.50 BFG New tie rods and steering linkages, as well as new pitman arm New LED headlights and harness All of the work completed within the last year. Really nice bones, no rust issues, the body behind the diamond plate is good, it was just 80s armor. Nice homemade rear tire carrier and jerry can holder. It is ready to daily drive or use on the trails. All exterior lights and...
For Sale: 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser | Got an hardtop FJ43!? Interested in trades Proudly presenting a well-loved and meticulously maintained 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, cherished in a dry, garage environment in California for the past 30 years. I am the third owner. The last fellow had it since 1988! I'm letting it go because I'm looking for something in WORSE condition to tinker with ;) Original Condition: Maintains much of its original charm, with a professional repaint (bondo-free) in Toyota Sky Blue in 1988. Documentation goes back to 1978 with original owner manuals and receipts Drivetrain: Impeccably maintained original 6 cyl 4.2L 2F engine and original 4-speed manual transmission. The truck's systems have been...
1976 FJ-40 in mostly original condition as far as drivetrain goes, but with some improved suspension, rust abatement and other changes. There is a full cage installed by Proffitt's some years ago, by Mr. Proffitt himself. The interior has been left mostly stock, with the exception of Celica front seats and a 2nd gen Montero fold and stow rear seat. The original troop carrier style rear seats as well as the original front seats come w the Cruiser. Suspension wise, it is on 3" spring lift from Old Man Emu, but is running Bilstein shocks. Shackle reversal up front and longer shackles in the rear as well. Sitting on some older BFGs that could use a balance, but it hasn't prevented me from DDing it. The spare is mismatched, but all wheels...
This 1967 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 is for sale in Franklin, NC. This is a US spec truck, not an import, that was originally from AZ and has no rust. The owner spent $60k on the restoration and upgrades. The upgrades include a 383 cid V8, four wheel power disc brakes, a newer transmission and transfer case, soft top and seats. Check out the details below. See more pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1967 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ40 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 1,840 miles since restoration Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4 speed manual (newer) Engine: 383 CID V8 (1840 miles since new) Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Black VIN: On Request Title: Clean Price...
Pretty much what you see in the pictures. Post 1975 FJ40. Some rust in back, but overall the tub and body are in pretty good shape. Some rust on hardtop sides. Very fixable. Fiberglass cap is trashed. Hood is crap, full of bondo (not from this cruiser) Drum brake front axle. Not sure why, but it is. Great front section of the body, dash. A little rust on the transmission cover, but nothing on the floors. Frame is pretty solid. Lots of grease, dirt, crust, but not damaged. Has some funky v8 mounts welded in. Otherwise unmolested frame. Windshield frame is super nice. Cowl and dash are great. I do not have a title unfortunately. I bought it to chop up into a trailer amd crawler project, but it's too nice a tub to destroy...
1964 FJ40 for sale 1964 FJ40, SBC, with later model top, doors, seats, and rear ambulance doors. Front axle is a later year disc brake style with Warn hubs. 3 speed floor shift and floor transfer shift. Rusted through drivers' floor w/ temporary aluminum patch, rear sill has rusted spot, but other than that seems like just surface rust under the rest of the body and frame. Old body work evident rear quarters, and a few dents here and there, basically I think it's solid. Runs well, brakes work, got the lights, wipers, aftermarket heater and aftermarket turn signals all working. Later model roll bar was installed I think. New aluminum radiator and new gas tank. Gauges are aftermarket. New TRE's, front stabilizer and a front end...
With much regret and hesitation I am selling my beloved 1979 FJ40 trophy cruiser. Got rid of the trophy wife long ago. I have owned, enjoyed and pampered this rig since 2007. Unfortunately as of late it just does not get the attention and use it disserves. I had been driving it about a 1000 miles a year until the last few years where the majority of the miles put on it are from being towed on camping trips. It is an extremely rare rig in that all components are original from new, body, frame, engine, transmission and body color, in addition to being professionally restored by renowned FJ40 restorer TLC of Van Nuys, CA. The FJ has 99,100 miles and has had 5 owners including myself. Here is what I know about the history of the...
1981 FJ40 for sale. Olive color. The tub from the firewall back is all rust. The frame on the driver's rear is thin from the axle back and has rust holes. Has a complete 2F engine and 4 speed with transfer case. Engine turns freely, but no idea if it will run. The carb is completely rusted and won't move. Looks like all the engine accessories are still there, including the smog pump. Has power steering box and pump. White spoked wheels and tires have been replaced with an old set of wheels. I have title in hand and in my name. VIN on the title matches the numbers on the frame, door tag, firewall tag, and windshield tag (windshield not included). NOT included: Wiring harness Steering column/wheel Top, doors, windshield Interior...
1974 Toyota FJ40 The good: Purpose built for off road, Everything built Heavyduty to last, comes with Bikini top, hard top, windshield and doors: Chevy 350, 1989 truck motor auto trans with quick shifter Aluminum radiator with electric fan Full custom roll cage Sprung over / cut & turned axles Longfield axles Lockers HD driveshafts 6 stud HD steering arms Wheelbase 102" with chevy van leafsprings Bilstein shocks Power steering with hydraulic assist Custom HD Bumbers, skid plate and rock sliders 37" Pitbulls on beadlocks Fold & tumble rear seat with storage box Offroad seats with 4 pt harnesses 8,000lb Warn winch The Bad: Smokes a little (needs valve seals), lunchbox style lockers (work perfectly), the body is a bit rough (see...
Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 upgraded V8 with tons of power, has a powerful hydraulic winch and remote. Disc brakes up front, power steering. Heavy duty tire rack and bumpers. Smog exempt in California! Replaced top and some glass from previous owner accident. Honestly don’t know exactly what I have because I bought in an auction. Family circumstance has forced this sale
This 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 is for sale in Fort Worth, TX. Check out all the details in the description below the image gallery in the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions. Vehicle: Year: 1979 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ40 Drive: 4×4 Miles: TMU Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4 speed manual Engine: 4.2 L I6 (2F) Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Black VIN: On Request Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $38,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades: Factory Power steering and power breaks Original 2F engine 3″ Pro Comp lift New factory 15″ steel wheels and hub caps New BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2’s 33×10.5×15 All-New body emblems New Heavy Duty Clutch Rebuilt front knuckles...
1979 Toyota Fj40 for sale Recently purchased the truck in June of ‘22 and really don’t want to sell it but I have to pay for flight school somehow. Been stored inside throughout my ownership. Barely touched it other than some brand new tires, just took it for the occasional drive on the weekends. Previous owner was an older gentleman that bought it off a used car lot in Denver 1981. He documented everything done to it very well. Full notebook of documents is pictured. Original truck other than being repainted at some point, the passenger door was replaced, and some OME suspension. It’s got some rust in the usual spots but overall really solid, frame is good and the tub is good. Have a bunch of spare parts to go with it. All emissions...
Helping a friend sell his truck, please no disrespectful comments, or harassment . I have no part in this build or say in price. After speaking with him he would like to ask $60,000 obo ( I’m sure he would entertain reasonable offers ) Professionally restored from the ground up 1978 FJ 40 Mint condition Less than 5k miles on the build (always garaged ) Not a single bolt on this build was left untouched , so much attention to detail Turn key rig Ramjet 350 motor has less than 6k miles Port injection iron vortec 64cc heads 350@52000 400ft lbs @ 3500 Roller cam roller rockers 92 octane Freshly rebuilt Advanced adapter NV4500 trans (5 speed ) Clear title Warn winch 8274 8K Air bags w air compressor Stock t case , stock diffs Rancho...
Hello! I recently bought a 1971 FJ40, and was stoked...but my wife is still bummed that I sold my new Bronco (and lost a lot of money) to buy it. She thinks is it too tall, too loud, too small for us and our dogs, and not a fraction as comfortable as the Bronco (or her 4Runner). In addition, to get it in my garage I have to air down AND use cargo straps to compress the springs to clear the 84" door frame (the FJ is 86" tall). Finally, she pointed out that we wheel so infrequently that we don't "need" the "extra" toy...and with my impulsivity taken into consideration, I must say that I (reluctantly) agree with many of her points. I spent 45k, and I am hoping to get that back OBO (I have owned it only a very short time and put another...
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1978-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-172/ Re-posting my dad's FJ40 Purchased in 2012 from Jonathan Ward @ TLC in CA. If he had the garage space, he would be keeping it. Was garaged in Telluride Colorado most of our ownership and recently moved to Santa Barbara where it is ready for a test drive this week. Original video when the vehicle was purchased: This FJ is the nicest all original truck I have seen around town, or ever. We decided to post on bring a trailer to get the most exposure, but wanted to post this listing as well on the forum. 26k original miles, original paint, survivor. We replaced the tires a couple years back with all terrains. Passed CA smog no problems. Amazing 70s graphics and...
Not mine. Looks like it could be a good deal depending on rust 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser project. Needs everything complete restoration but runs well on auxiliary fuel tank( I have the original fuel tank and passenger bench seat frame not shown in pics) and is in original complete condition. I have an extra front differential, factory tool kit, original wheels and hubcaps, later model FJ 40 roll bar, and Factory Toyota repair manual. Runs but does not drive will need to be towed or may be able to deliver for a fee. Clear CO title. Emissions test not required for 1964. Trades or partial trades considered for cars, trucks, ATV , snowmobiles,jet skis, or tractor but cash preferred

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom