FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - $28,000 ***Please note: I have financed this truck and owe $12,000 on it as of 1/23/24. I am selling due to a bout of unemployment*** Available for sale is my solid, all original 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. (Ok, it does have an aftermarket radio but everything else is bone stock.) I have owned this for three years and have enjoyed every moment of it. However, I am selling due to a bout of unemployment I would overall give this a 8/10 rating. The engine starts up and runs flawlessly. The brakes work as they should and their are no electrical gremlins at all. I detract two points, if you will, because of a hole in the floorboard near the right door jam where rain collects on these trucks and a bit...
1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - $25,000 (Cleveland, OH) ***Please note: I have financed this truck and owe $12,000 on it as of 4/27/24. I am selling due to a bout of unemployment*** Available for sale is my solid, all original 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. (Ok, it does have an aftermarket radio but everything else is bone stock.) I have owned this for three years and have enjoyed every moment of it. However, I am selling due to a bout of unemployment I would overall give this a 8/10 rating. The engine starts up and runs flawlessly. The brakes work as they should and their are no electrical gremlins at all. I detract two points, if you will, because of a hole in the floorboard near the right door jam where rain collects on these...
Previous to me was a West Virginia farm truck. Installed a 1983 FJ60 2F, new clutch, original 3 speed column shift tranny and vacuum shift transfer case. Engine compressions are all at 150. Runs, drives and stops. I have documented all work on Farm Use Build. Send PM with any questions. Everything works except hazards need new flasher, high beam switch stuck and cigarette lighter. Comes with additional parts-1977 FJ40 disc axles, spare tranny/transfer, new sniper 2300, 17” FJ cruiser steelies and original engine if u want it. I have clear title in my name. Asking 15k
1963 Land Cruiser FJ40 For Sale $5,000 I bought it as is with the intent to rebuild, but life got in the way and I need the room. From what I can tell it was in So Cal (originally sold) until it was brought to Idaho in late 90's. I bought it from the 2nd owner and it hasn't moved since I picked it up. PO Installed a 350 with manual trans, trans installed along with bell housing but the motor went out and was pulled. FJ40 transfer case is installed now. PO also did a SOA swap with brand new shocks. It will currently roll and has a tow bar installed on front so it will tow easily. Included are spare brake parts, rear swing out tail gate, new radiator, Warm flood lights, drive shafts. See images. best to text 2088100811
After 40 years of wheeling, modifying, and repairing Land Cruisers, I’ve come to the realization it’s time to part ways with my ‘Cruiser addiction. Up for sale is a group of 4 things: a 1975 FJ40, a 1972 FJ55, a utility trailer built for off-roading, and the 40-year collection of spare parts. All items will be sold as one group, nothing will be separated for individual sale. Basic Overview 1975 FJ40 body and frame: Originally purchased by me in 1987 and modified over the years, it eventually ended up with a stout drivetrain containing high pinion Dana 60 axles and a fuel injected Chevy 350 among other things. Currently the FJ40 is just a frame and body with non-op registration. 1972 FJ55: Originally sourced as just a frame and body...
This 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 is for sale near Washington, DC. This US spec example has a 283 cid small block chevy V8 swap to give it plenty of power. It also has a nice list of recent maintenance, bumpers with a Warn winch, a soft top and hard and soft doors. The truck is said to be rust free and looks like a great driver. We invite you to check out the details below and look at all the photos in the gallery at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions. Vehicle: Year: 1975 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ40 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 52,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4 speed manual Engine: 283 CID SBC V8 Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Black VIN: On Request Title: Clean Price: $28,000...
Overview If you are looking for a classic off-road vehicle that combines vintage style with modern performance, look no further than this 1967 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser. This FJ40 has been restored and upgraded with a Ramjet 350 fuel injected engine, SM 465 manual transmission, NP205 transfer case, Toyota axles, ARB air lockers front and rear with onboard air compressor, and many more features that make it a reliable and capable machine. It has less than 10,000 miles on the new engine and is in very good condition inside and out given the year of the cruiser. This is a very capable offroad FJ40 but looks great. Links to videos of the interior and exterior: 1967 Fj40 - https://youtu.be/MAixYhqzRPU?si=AesknmgjWJcMZFoI 1967 Fj40 -...
Hi - I'm toying with the idea of trading my 70 series for a post '75 40 series or 70 series pickup. Basics on my 70 - European import from 2017 California registered and smog exempt 2L-T runs well Dry. Spot rust in the weep holes of the doors and in the gutters Factory glass windows in the rear have been replaced with fiberglass Heater blows hot Fresh MT tires Power steering non functional, hydraulic system is not losing fluid, so appears to just require a pump FIXED : 3-12 -- pump rebuilt. 5 speed shifts smoothly Upgraded LED headlights + light bar Basic bar work on front and rear of the truck In a 45 or 75, I am mostly interested in finding something that is rust free and reasonably stock, the mechanical condition of the engine...
Frame off restoration New paint No filler Stored inside last 12 years New clutch New throw out bearing New pinion bearing New Brake Master Cylinder New Clutch Master Cylinder New Slave Cylinder New wiring New front fenders Additional set of original axles New Radiator New pressure plate New rear amin HEI Distributor Rebuilt Carburetor. De-smog (Mark's Offroad) Toyota Matt gauge cluster. Custom built under seat tool box to replace rusted box. 6-point roll cage Custom flip down tailgate Original 1967 jump seats Fiberglass roof For new tires available Side panels Original doors Soft doors New parking lights New battery New Taillights New shocks Many additional extra parts, $20,000
Selling vehicles is not my forte, so excuse my presentation. After 13 very enjoyable years of adventure with this great sleeper rig, it’s time for me to start downsizing my stable, and this truck is the first to go. I have a writeup in the 40 section about how I built this rig up during the ‘90s for one of my clients…and how he ended up GIVING ME THE TRUCK in 2010. I’ve put a good bit more work into it since I’ve owned it, including replacing the engine, going through the suspension and brakes again, and hunting down/changing several nuisance items to make it more comfortable for my tastes. Without further adieu , here we go! The good: it’s a turnkey, daily driver. Although I haven’t had it off road for a year, I use it at the shop to...
Specs: - 12HT engine swap, cosmetic refresh, new TD05 16G turbo feeding a 3” exhaust - H55f 5 speed swap - polished crossover pipes and custom stainless intake - OME suspension - fully rebuilt axles - disc brake conversion - power steering conversion - refurbished top and new head liner - new 33x10.50R15 BFG x5 - seat frames and all other silver parts freshly re-powder coated - new upholstery/foam and seat belts - HJ47 in dash tacho - all lights have been converted to LED - STEDI Classic style front lights - Hi-Lift Jack not mounted yet - Bluetooth speaker system not installed - custom Ebony shift knobs by Rodak Garage - Grimspeed boost control - exterior tub, fire wall, engine bay all done in Lizard Skin Sound Control and Insulation...
For Sale: 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser | Got an hardtop FJ43!? Interested in trades Proudly presenting a well-loved and meticulously maintained 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, cherished in a dry, garage environment in California for the past 30 years. I am the third owner. The last fellow had it since 1988! I'm letting it go because I'm looking for something in WORSE condition to tinker with ;) Original Condition: Maintains much of its original charm, with a professional repaint (bondo-free) in Toyota Sky Blue in 1988. Documentation goes back to 1978 with original owner manuals and receipts Drivetrain: Impeccably maintained original 6 cyl 4.2L 2F engine and original 4-speed manual transmission. The truck's systems have been...
1978 - fj40 - $22,000 - Time to sell this rig, I have had it a few years and lots of new parts from a couple of old 1977's It just kind of sits as I don't have time for it. Pretty good shape, aqualu tub. so rust is never an issue - needs some new exhaust hagers and window channels, but drive fine as is. could be a nice daily driver Lots of spare parts and spare wheel carrier. 2f engine send me a note and I will send more pics of inside and enginer bay and frame. All pretty good. thanks for lookig eaj71
I've owned this 40 for the past 5+ years and have had all work done either locally by a Toyota/Landcruiser mechanic (McIntosh Imports) or by Trollhole's Cruisers. I am not mechanically-inclined but happy to answer any questions to the best of my abilities. $20k OBO. History: She was first sold in New Mexico (American Toyota - Albuquerque) and per some stickers she had some history in the PNW. I bought her with Oregon tags in Washington state (from a guy with Montana as a last name) - can't make that up. She was promised as "everything works" but nothing could have been further from the truth when she was delivered across the country. I broke every rule in the book buying her and have paid handsomely as a penance. But, happy that I was...
This is an excellent 1961 Royal Blue FJ40 that has undergone a complete restoration to provide a modern driving experience while retaining its classic Toyota look. 61 are the first fj40 generation, are really hard to find, and people wont let it go that easy. Please check our review video that includes: restoration process, drive in city and more, also see the check list and valuation at the end of the description. The restoration was carefully planned with a priority on purchasing new parts wherever possible, restoring old parts when necessary, and improving upon original parts if neither option was available. The car is powered by a 2f Toyota engine that has been completely rebuilt, along with the restored original carburetor...
**SOLD*** It has been many years since I have been on this site so forgive me if this post is incomplete and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. For Sale (reluctantly) is my 1978 FJ40. My daughter is 14 and I need the garage space and need another vehicle that she can comfortably drive in a few months. I have had this vehicle for 10-11 years but it has been in my family since 1979. My uncle's co-worker bought it new, then his wife got pregnant and he sold it to my uncle. He had it until I bought it. Minor restoration done about 20 years ago, then it sat for 7-8 years. I got it and went through it little by little. Although I've had it for 10+ years, I haven't put but a few thousand miles on it. ODO shows 89789...
1975 Toyota FJ40 - Arizona Truck - no rust. In excellent shape; all original sheetmetal and mechanically sound. No modifications; original engine and transmission. Extensive documentation; this is from Arizona and it is a US model. Included in the sale are a new headliner; seat covers and door cards - factory. The truck has 85 percent original paint; and a pleasure to drive. Please leave your number for a response. No disappointments; No Trades. Price is $34,000 no Trades. I have plenty of pictures. Tommyh204@yahoo.com
44452 Miles Currently showing, I originally purchased it in 2005. I drove it off and on for about a year , needed some brake work so I put it aside for a later day. Too many trips in the 80 Series and a move to Omaha and I haven't done much with it since. It has been stored indoors since July 2008 . Life priorities change often , so its time to stop sitting on this an let someone else put it to use. $15,000. more images to follow....
1964 FST with the original engine, 3 speed tranny/tcase, Fairey OD, original seats in great shape, front disc brakes, Toyota PS, HFS springs with shackles reversed, Detroit locker in rear, and new metal rear quarters and sill installed. This 40 is a great runner and has all the original FST doors, tailgate, spare tire carrier, and step. Many more pictures and driving videos at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W1Ad7rqQHdf6MgCxxmjw9Qrzs9m3Ly5y $23k. Located in Jackson, TN.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom