FJ Cruiser

Classifieds: Toyota FJ Cruiser GSJ-15

Filter by prefix:

Clean 2007 FJ cruiser, four wheel drive edition, added a proportional break controller for towing and a back door ladder for easier access to the roof rack, and a tire-mounted bike rack. All standard maintenance done, new tires in 2022, no accidents, though I did replace the front bumper when hit in a parking lot. 92,800 miles, going up a little with weekly driving. This one has been owned by just me and my parents, driven gently mostly as a commuter car and occasional dirt roads for hiking trips. They were in LA - now located in southern oregon where they do lava rock instead of salt on the roads when icy, frame is a little dirty in the photos, but no major corrosion. Currently has all the original back seats installed. I will...
I'm listing for sale my 08 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams with a six-speed manual transmission. I'll attempt to answer the most relevant questions below, but feel free to contact me with other questions. -2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser -Trail Teams edition -Six-speed manual (full-time 4WD-- not the part-time system that comes with the automatic) -66,*** miles Price: $29,959 -two owners (one for 14 years) -always owned in Georgia or Arkansas -clean Carfax report and clean Autocheck -all original metal body panels as verified by original VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -two keys with built-in FOB and one valet key -original owner's manual -GOBI roof rack -Icon shocks and upper control arms -steel...
Looking to build a 100 Series and thinking about letting the FJ go. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. 183k miles. Rear Locker. This cruiser is 100% up to date on all maintenance with a full Carfax report available. Full fluid flush recently performed by Toyota including transmission, t-Case, and diffs, as well as new brakes all around. Maintained at Toyota and built by myself and Toyota certified techs. Rust free, fully built, and ready to roll! Needs absolutely nothing! Asking $25,000 as it sits. DETAILS VIN: JTEBU11F470035961 Suspension: - New front Icon 2.5 Coilovers with upgraded 700lb spring - New Rear Fox 2.0 Performance series adjustable rear shocks w/ remote reservoir. - Dobinson 2” rear springs - Camburg racing X-joint upper control...
This FJ Cruiser is for sale near Waterbury Vermont. This is a very low mileage FJ Cruiser, 61,000 miles after 15 years is only 4,000 miles per year. It’s was bought and serviced at the dealer and is mostly stock with a few nice upgrades. Those include a custom front bumper, winch, light bar, and studded tires, see more details below. This truck is set up to be a great, all conditions, reliable daily driver, or the base for your dream overlanding or off-road rig. Check out all the photos in the gallery below. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2008 Make: Toyota Model: FJ Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 61,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: V6...
We are selling our beloved FJ Cruiser. His name is Buford. He will get you where you want to go. In the last couple years Buford has received: New brakes New front wheel bearings SPC upper control arms OEM lower control arms Old Man Emu shocks and coils TRD wheels BFG KO2's Backup Camera Head unit And regular maintenance. No known issues. However, the paint is not perfect and there are a few dings from hail.
Holy grail FJ Cruiser! 2011 6-Speed Manual, all time 4WD with rear locker! Off-road pkg with TRD Bilstein shocks. Finished in Iceberg white and upgraded with all of the trail teams black out appearance, TRD wheels, TRD shifter. Just paint corrected the entire truck and ceramic coated it with 10 year GTechniq. Engine bay and undercarriage are spotless. 0 rust. Production of FJ’s at this point had dropped from over 50k units its first year to 13k units in 2011. To find an FJ with 6MT trans, the new engine and all updates in this condition is extremely difficult. They only produced a couple thousand at best. Only 89k miles. Trades considered! $33,995! Call/text CHRIS 713-25six-192four! 2011 benefits from the updated V6 engine with VVT-i...
229k miles. Runs perfectly no oil leaks or consumption. Transmission was serviced at the dealer a year and a half ago. Mods include: Ironman front bumper, Ironman stage 3 Foamcell Pro 3” lift with 660 lb over springs in the rear, medium springs in the front. New lower control arms and inner/outer tie rods. Metalcloak rear control arms and panhard bar. Mickey Thompson classic wheels with -12 offset. 33 12.5 r17 AT tires. AFE Power stainless steel exhaust- manifolds, cats, muffler and tail pipe. Suspension was 5k in parts. Exhaust was 2800. Spare tire spacer for proper rear window usage, 7 pin RV plug and brake controller, dedicated 12v fridge outlet. I have other accessories that could be negotiated into a deal as well. Winch, skids...
Are you feeling out of place or without companionship? Do you experience days that drag by without ambition or purpose? Is your performance leaving love ones dissatisfied? Well this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to leave these issues behind by joining a no strings attached cult. Given the weight of this decision and the negative stigma surrounding cult membership, it is important to note that participation is strongly recommended but not required. FJ Cruiser ownership is not just another means of transportation but instead a lifestyle. New members will often find themselves overwhelmed by strange ritualistic gestures that could otherwise be confused with basic common courtesy. The most deeply entangled FJ owner will find it...
HIGHLIGHTS 62,889 miles manual 6-speed transmission Stage 3 Icon suspension with new upper control arms lifted with 35" BFG K2 x 5 rigorously maintained wireless CarPlay/Android Auto current generation remote start, lock, unlock, proximity unlock via Compustar key fob and phone app two factory key sets + Compustar 2WT13R-SF key fob + Compustar 2WR5R-SF back-up camera, front-facing camera ... both with guides tow package brake controller Roof-top tent included Gobi roof rack Demello front and rear bumpers 10,000 lb Smittybilt X-20 winch integrated into front bumper (includes remote) onboard ARB air compressor in engine compartment working CB radio, discreet install with handset, whip antenna amber LED fog lights ROOF-TOP TENT...
167200mi. Clean title, no lein 3” lift with Fox 2.5 DSC Remote Reservoir shocks and ICON coils in rear. Rear shocks are same model as 2nd gen Tundra giving a true 3” lift all around. Custom built with “dual sport” tune by Accutune Offroad in El Cajon, Cali. Factory A-Trac, Rear diff lock, inverter (120V in cargo area) and sub Dobinsons front diff drop, rear adjustable UCA’s and adjustable track bar JBA Front UCA’s SuperPro adjustable sway bar links front and rear DX4 wheels with Spidertrax and newer 33” Falken Wildpeak MT 285/70R17 with matching spare that hasn’t seen pavement Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch Smittybilt M1 front bumper with JCR 31x14 hoop (raptor lined) Overland Engineering split terminal block for accessories. Half is...
Hey all, We just listed our 2008 FJ Cruiser for sale. A few highlights: 6-speed manual, ~98,000 miles, very good condition, 6 inch lift, 35in M/T tires on 28 inch wheels, new clutch with only a few thousand miles on it. All these details and more, plus many pictures and videos, can be found here on the listing: 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-toyota-fj-cruiser-47/ If you have any questions feel free to leave comments on the auction page and I’ll get back to you asap. Thanks!
I’m reluctantly selling my 2007 FJ Cruiser or “Ollie” as we call it. I purchased it in 2017 and crafted it into what you see today, based on the assumption that i was keeping it forever. It’s been an amazing vehicle but it needs to go to someone who is going to use it more and push its limits. If you’re looking for a go anywhere off roader/ overlander, it doesn’t get much better, or more equipped than this. Parts alone were $15,000+ Here is a quick list of extras: 2-3” lift (KINGS racing remote res coil-overs with pro comp upper control arms (just replaced uni balls) + extended rear coils and KINGS remote res shocks.) ARB bumper with Warn 9500 winch (synthetic line) trail gear sliders warrior rack roof rack (with custom jerry can ...
Asking $18,000 I have a 2007 manual transmission FJ Cruiser with 178xxx miles that was purchased from a dealership 7 years ago with 80k miles. Vehicle has been well maintained with oil change every 3,000 miles and tire rotation and balance every 6,000 miles. Here is a google drive link with more photos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bq1GHFMTTSBnqLN3HMNFJmfNY_Zm31hK?usp=sharing Exterior Expedition One front bumper $1400 Superwinch Winch Rock sliders $700 Bud Built full length skid plate $1000 Metal Tech rear tube bumper $1200 PIAA fog lights Front bumper light bar Rear bumper flood lights Bussmann 5 relay / 10 fuse module $200 Interior Tembo Tusk Fridge slide $500 43 Qt Edgestar 12v Refrigerator $600 Cobra CB radio...
Up for sale is my 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams edition. The vehicle was purchased December of 2017 from a gentleman in Denver. I am the second owner. First owner had dealership perform all maintenance. Since I have purchased it I have done most all maintenance myself. The items I did not do myself I have receipts for. This vehicle has been used as a dedicated expedition rig. Only used for trips. I purchased the Vehicle with 154,500 miles. The vehicle sits now with 173182. This FJ has been meticulousness maintained, at this point the FJ needs nothing but a driver. Since I have purchased this Vehicle I have had no major issues whatsoever. I did have slip yoke bind in the drive shaft that has been fixed with no further issues. All...
2007 FJ Cruiser $221,XXX miles, 4WD, rear locker (works), Voodoo Blue, ARB bull bar, 8000# Ramsey Winch with brand new synthetic line. Convenience package and the off road package #2. Running boards. Transmission does not, nor has it ever shuddered while I’ve owned it. Orange stuff in the undercarriage photos is the local orange clay, not rust. $15k The Good Southern car, no rust Clean Carfax Hollandia 700 Sunroof TRD Exhaust TRD Cold Air Intake Rear locker works. We make a point to engage it about once a month. CV boots are good Inners repacked/rebooted by me at 208791 miles Outers repacked/rebooted by PO Both rear bearings have been replaced at 211023 miles with OEM Toyota Both rear axles seals replaced at 211023 miles with OEM...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom