BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

This HZJ78 is a unicorn. An exceptional car in a superb technical and optical state. With the original 6 cilinder 1HZ diesel, a turbo and a 5-speed manual gearbox. This car was my project during the pandemic. Building and changing it for two years while taking it on short and long travels to test the complete setup. I had and still have a lot of fun with this Troopy, but I'm thinking about starting a new project. So I'm contemplating to sell this beauty. The list of modifications to campervan is long. I'm happy to discuss it with serious buyers. More pictures on requests, video footage and live video calls also possible. Nothing to hide here. This car is extremely rare and an extremely well maintained and built Troopy. Full history...
1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . $ 36,500 .Best priced Troopy on the market. (941) 374 2244
1991 Left Hand Drive Toyota FZJ75 Troopy. 4.5 Liter inline six with 5 speed manual transmition , Electronic differential Locks , 4 disc brakes ,iron men steering shock absorbers, A/C , Webesto heater , heated seats , Power windows , power locks , alarm , Spring system suspension , Double screen media / , New sun shade , snorkel , 13000 Lb Vinch , custom bumpers , rust free . Clear FL title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL . Best priced Troopy on the market. $ 36,500 (941) 374 2244
Rare Land Cruiser for sale. 1987 LJ73. ONLY 166k miles Engine 2L-Turbo diesel - MANUAL PRICE $22,000.00 OBO VIN # JT1V0LJ7309001677 I HAVE MORE PICS IF NEEDED. This is an awesome truck. I’ve been using it as a semi-daily, excellent off roading and city truck. I’m selling it since I’m moving in another direction and I want someone to give it the use it really needs. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I did the chasis restoration, new suspension parts, new bushes, installed new clutch parts. It has FRP TOP which means you can remove it for summer days. I recently replaced differential fluid and transmission fluid. Extras: - Ironman Suspension - New snorkel - New LED Head Lights and day running lights - New LED off roading lights - New...
Just too many rigs and this one doesn't get driven or the time put into it that it deserves. 265,715km or 165,107 miles Australian RHD 2H naturally aspirated diesel H55F tranny 5 speed 12 volt Gibson tray with removable soft side canopy Dual fuel tanks Water tank built into tray All the lights work AC and heat aren't working New Ironman bushings with AFS suspension New Cruiser Parts tie rod kit Rear e locker not wired and never tried Rust in the gutters, windscreen, lower fenders, doors, and passenger floor Odometer doesn't work. Needs cable Toggle kill switch Brakes need bleeding Radio Runs and drives but haven't taken on any lengthy trips. only used locally. Might be interested in other Land Cruisers, 4 door Tacoma, or old VWs...
Little history of the BJ70 This vehicle was imported under my name from Canada to the USA for more than 10 years, for work reasons I sent two friends to pick it up in Canada, to my misfortune they did not check the chassis well. It doesn't matter and I kept rolling with my beautiful gifts along the east coast of the USA. Until a good friend Alberto (he's here in the forum) got me a cassis. In the country where I was born, these LC (serie 70) are very popular. From there I began to buy many original parts that here in the USA are difficult to find. My mistake was disassembling the vehicle to start the project. at a very difficult time in my life (divorce) to be able to clear my mind.. I got fully into the Land Cruiser world (already...
Selling my beloved HZJ73 , imported by me in 2018 from Japan, really love it as its already lifted and had all the features i wanted. I have only put like 17,000 KM in the 5 years. Low KM around 279,000 KM that's roughly 173,000 Miles Lifted Rust Free Always Garaged indoors Front and Rear Diff Locker Working AC/Heater Removable Top Asking price 39,000$ / open to offers. Here is a list of the new parts on it - ARB Front Bumper - 2 batteries - exhaust back - Front Corbeau Baja Style leather bucket seats - front brake rotors and pads - 4x4Labs Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - STEDI Head Lights - Aftermarket Spot Lights - comeup 24V Winch - OME Steering Stabilizer - Removed auto 4x4 and installed manual wheel locker ones - Italvolanti...
This camper was imported from Perth Australia in 2015 and the interior was redone more recently - new trimmed seats and rear matching memory foam couch/sliding bed. Sink with pull out nozzle, Dobinsons fridge, foldable Solar panel, 30 amp shore power exterior US conversion, plenty of off road gear included. Newer tires, Dobinsons rear bumber with hitch and gerry can, 10,000 lb winch with lightweight cable. Hi power Dobinsons off road lights, bull bar with upgraded led blinkers, Hi-lift jack. inline 6 cylinder diesel, double fuel tanks, 5 speed, RHD. New blue tooth stereo and speakers, dual battery. The interior was gutted and lizard lined with thermal and sound proofing spray. Projects I did not get to finish were new screens in...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TZ RHD JDM AWD With 1KZ-TE 3L Intercooled turbo diesel. Automatic, PW, PDL, Power antenna, Power Retractable Mirrors, Tilt, Original JDM Sound System, Sun Roof. 69K Miles Clean title. *Note* Open to partial trades. Within last 8K miles, new tires, AC compressor, full Ironman 4x4 2" lift specific for the Prado, Powerstop Tundra front brake upgrade. Dual battery setup. Hood has some clear coat peeling but no where else. Chassis is super clean, interior is super clean, no rust on this anywhere! AC and heater work great. Sunroof doesnt leak. Third row seating as well. Timing belt was done at 97994 kilometers. Added pictures of the Japanese maintenance stickers so you can translate other items thats been done...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom