BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hey all! Looking to buy my first Land Cruiser and of course the model I have fallen in love with has to be the most pain in the butt for the state I live in. Necessary: - Either already registered in California/CARB compliant OR cheap enough to not make me go bankrupt making it compliant - Four door 77 series (would be fine with a HZJ73 if there's one available, they have grown on me a bit) - In decent working condition (fine with a bit of a project in terms of interior and exterior as long as it runs) - not a rust bucket :skull: Wants (but not necessary): - Diesel, but have heard from some sources/importers that shops like G&K (Ew) won't do diesel compliance work (or can't?) even though I have seen the threads on here to prove the...
I recently did an overland trip around Namibia in a rented LC79, kitted for camping. Mostly unintentionally, put that thing through situations I was certain would break ANYTHING.. and it didn't even hint at a problem. Fell in love with the platform right there. After being a fairly long time reader, it's obvious this is one of the best places to look for a platform to build my own. Hoping to find a unicorn, to build an overland vehicle. Me, and everyone else I imagine.. but a guys got to try. Ideally a 4 door pickup (extended if possible), but a Troopy works. LHD is a must. 2005 or older (Canada import laws are 15+ yrs.) Relatively Low KM's and overall excellent condition All mechanical & Diesel specs obv. If anyone has worked with...
Im starting my search for a HZJ78 troopy.Im interested in a lwb suv cruiser that I can set up for camping/traveling.Stock or built,gas or diesel.It must be a clean solid rig.I will consider importing to Canada but have no idea on the details of importing/exporting a vehicle into Canada at this time.I have a clean low km 1st gen 4x4 scab Tacoma I could work into the deal if interested..I may also consider a 1st gen 4runner(no ifs),possibly a cool lwb bj,fj..thank you.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom