BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

For sale is my ‘87 LJ70 Land Cruiser with 332,197 kilometers (206k miles) on the clock. The truck is powered by a healthy 2L-T turbo diesel that generates plenty of power and low end torque. The truck was imported from Croatia in 2019 by the previous owner. It has since been properly titled and registered in California as a diesel vehicle and is thus exempt from smog requirements. During my 18 months of ownership, I have religiously changed the oil every 3,000 miles with 15w40 Rotella diesel for diesel engines. Positives: Starts immediately, even during cold ambient temps Healthy glow plug system Minimal blowby Straight, dent free body panels Good, crack free glass Good, crack free dash panels and interior Upgraded power bucket...
This 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 was imported from Japan to the US in February 2020 by Uncommon Motor Cars. This right-hand-drive example boasts a Slate Blue (color code 183) exterior paired with a removable silver FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) hardtop. The Land Cruiser 70 Series is powered by a TURBOCHARGED 4.2L 1HZ diesel inline-six engine, complemented by a five-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case, with locking front and rear differentials, ensuring it can conquer any terrain. While the factory engine was naturally aspirated, we felt this example deserved some added power and decided to turbocharge it with all Toyota parts. In turbocharging the engine we used: Toyota CT26 turbo assembly, Toyota 1HDT...
I am selling "Tweety" , this is a 1991 HZJ73 that had one single owner in Belgium before I got my hands on it trough a dealer in the Netherlands that beat me to it . I have done a lot of work on it including full rear quarter replacements and front fenders and a ton of mechanical and other maintenance . This is one of the best combo's that you can have in the 70 series because it is LHD , has the 1HZ H55 , factory lockers , rear rollbar , suspension seat bases , removable door top frames and even the uber rare bag with the slide in covers for when you take the top frames off . I put at least 200 hours of labor in to this one and a huge amount of new parts . I have since finishing it put around 2000 km on it to make sure the new buyer...
We imported & built this BJ73 ourselves. Its evolution and final form are documented in the following link. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bj73-build.1050096/ Why are we selling??? The boys are getting older and we just aren't using much. This combined with rising college tuition has led us to this sad decision. We love the BJ but it's time for her to go to a new home. Here are some of the highlights: 80 series axels, strong 3B engine, 5spd manual, 37” Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. Rolls down the hwy at 65 and is a monster off-road. If you’ve seen seen her in action you know. My favorite configuration is summer mode (see pics) but I have a hardtop, side doors, & full rear doors for winter. Custom front bumper and rocksliders. 4x4Labs rear...
This 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado KZJ90 is a left-hand-drive European-market example that is said to have been driven by “a little old lady in Germany” before being imported to the US in December 2021. It is finished in maroon with gray trim, over gray cloth upholstery and is powered by a 3.0-liter 1KZ diesel backed by a four-speed auto transmission and a dual-range transfer case. Equipment includes 16″ TRD wheels with Yokohama Geolander A/T tires, rear parking sensors, sunroof, running boards (currently removed included with sale), power windows and mirrors, air conditioning, and a bluetooth radio with. This Prado 1KZJ90 shows 166,402 km (~103k miles). During our ownership we have put fresh brakes, tires, seat covers, rear mat...
This 1995 Land Cruiser KZJ78 is for sale in Niceville, FL. It is a RHD, JDM example. This is the toughest looking 70 series we can remember seeing, thanks to the lift and 37″ beadlock tires! See the build details below. Add a snorkel, the bumpers and the diamond plate and this thing looks like it’s ready for a starring role in Mad Max. It may not be for everyone, but this is a unique and special truck that you simply do not see in the United States very often. You’ll absolutely be the only one at your local beach, campground, or off road trail. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1995 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser KZJ78 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 181,000 Fuel Type...
I have a 1994 Toyota landcruiser Hzj75 that I am putting up for sale. I have owned many landcruisers and this by far is the best of them all. As with all of my vehicles, I am very meticulous about maintenance and keeping it in original stock condition. This vehicle is out of Australia and purchased from Ottoex in Portland. I have spend the greater part of tw years replacing anything that needed cosmetic refreshing with original Toyota parts. 44000 mile 5 speed 11 seater. Original paint no repairs or rust issues. This vehicle was obviously stored inside and is still maintained in that manner. New front and rea oem mats New headliner oem New rear bumper complete oem New rubber on doors oem New side mirrors oem New rear view mirror oem New...
1993 FZJ75 Restored Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy Asking $49,900 OBO LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: October 1992 (model year 1993) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0007502 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) Imported from Oman to the United Arab Emirates for restoration. Then imported to the USA. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 393k kilometers driven. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 190-185-190-185-185-190. Based on these number we did NOT open up the motor. Some basic seals/gaskets were replaced, but the head was NOT removed nor was any...
1994 FZJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy. LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: November 1993 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0016002 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) As imported from Oman. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 478k kilometers driven. No overheating. Starts right up the first time every time. Pulls strong on the road, even on the highway. I’m still blown away by the 1FZ in these trucks… it’ll chirp going into second. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 185-185-185-185-185-185. We were kinda blown away by this...
Selling my JDM LC Prado 3-door in RZ trim with about 108k miles. Very desirable and top option 3.0L turbodiesel with top-mount intercooler. Good service history (although in Japanese) and decals in the engine bay indicating timing belt change at 100,000 kilometers (Manual recommended interval), Oil change by me, battery replaced recently by previous owner and showing good power on the voltmeter, 4 new Cooper off-road tires, Sony touchscreen head unit with apple carplay and USB input. I also purchased a translated owners manual to accompany the factory original. Have a trailer hitch for a 3rd gen 4runner that I am working on installing so that a bike rack could be mounted but may need to modify it slightly to match the factory holes...
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to sell my GRJ71 project, there have been several 79 pickup projects that I helped source the bodies for here on mud, but this is the only 71 body I received and being as unique as it is I thought would save it for myself….unfortunately I’ve realized this is too ambitious for me at the moment and I’ve decided to sell it. It is a 2022 GRJ71 body from Saudi Arabia, condition is brand new…. drivetrain, seats, wiring, and other various items have been removed for restomod 40 series builds. HVAC system is removed but included in sale. Has steering box and column, exterior is complete minus the factory Toyota electric winch and which has been removed from the front bumper, have a standard bumper that I can...
This 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ70 is for sale in Irvine, Ca. This is a LHD import on a Texas title. These vintage Land Cruisers are interesting in that they look like they are contemporaries of the FJ 40 but were made at the same time as the FJ 60 and 80. This one is nice in that it’s LHD and gasoline powered. If you want a unique off roader for hitting the trails or cruising main street, this could be the truck for you. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1986 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 70 Series Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: I4 Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $19,000
Asking $17,500. For Sale: 97 KZJ95 Prado TX. 1KZT-E, 5-Speed. Right Hand Drive. Mileage is 263,666 KMs (Changing daily) New Exedy Clutch,Pressure Plate, Single Mass Flywheel, TO Bearing and Slave cylinder. Around 256K. New Tacoma TRD Off Road Wheels and Goodyear Tires 265/75R16 Averages about 23 MPG City. (680Kms/420 miles) Factory Dual Battery Starter plunger and contacts changed with OEM components. Timing Belt done at 182,828KMs. Air Filter, Oil Filter, Oil changed at 260,808 KMs Some Rust on Frame, Frame was treated in Japan with frame paint. PA Title in hand. I've begun to coat the frame with Woolwax to stop future rust since where its located. Known Issues: Valve Cover leaking (Have OEM gasket) Front and Rear Brakes Pads...
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously. These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable. I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested. Details: - Locking front...
This is my third attempt to sell a LC on IH8MUD. THE 1st 2 was a 1996 LX and later a 2013 200 series LC, but both were unsuccessful. Still have the LX and planning on taking it to the Cruiser Crawl in OCT. The 200 sold to a guy in Memphis at about the deal of the decade: For Sale - 2013 LC in Arkansas - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-lc-in-arkansas.1014942/. I now offer a 1989 BJ 74 that I have owned since 2017. It is being sold due to my retirement and a need to decrease my number of toys. I obtained the BJ74 in 2017 from LC Direct and have put about 10000 Km on it since that time. Only 87 Km (54,000 miles) on OD at present and zero rust. Runs prefect. AC works but needs charging about once a year with a can R12. Terrain...
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!! I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!! Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting! She’s got 163,397...
Hello Members. 1991 FJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy............ 374K KM driven / close to 233k Miles... FJ75LV-MRV.......FJ75-0100657 8H6 color code, Midnight or Atlantic Blue.. I personally had never seen a Troopy in a dark blue color. Pretty interesting and the color grew on me every time I see it. The paint is in Fair/good condition. 3F Straight 6 petrol engine. No overheating issues. Has been my daily driver the past 3 months. Great engine, pulls very strong. The complete drivetrain has no oil leaks, very dry undercarriage. Been my daily driver the past 2 months.. H55F 5 speed manual Transmission. No Issues with shifting, no fluid leaks, No clutch issues, No grinding, no trouble staying in gear.. It has factory AC and Heater...
1991 HZJ77 RHD w/ Front & Rear Lockers REDUCED Price: $29,250 $24,000 (See last post) Google Photos Link I purchased this from a mud member (see prior listing), and I drove it down from Seattle to San Diego. Going through this experience and after having it for a few months, I learned that it doesn’t make sense for me to own this at my stage (Unfortunate to learn after the fact!) I recently got into Land Cruisers (I’m very new to Mud) and was very excited to get my hands on one. Maybe too excited, if I’m honest. I have 2 young kiddos and this took up a heck of a lot of time and money. It’s just not right for our family right now. I didn’t realize how nervous I would feel with no airbags. But hey, you don’t know these things until...
1997 Toyota HZJ75 Landcruiser Camper for sale. 1HZ 4.2l Diesel, LHD, 220k miles, power steering, no AC, triple locker, European model, custom fiberglass camper. This vehicle needs to be restored. Has body rust. solid frame. Runs and drives fine. Please open link to Craigslist(medford, Oregon) ad for more detail and photos for now. https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/kerby-1997-toyota-landcruiser-hzj75/7664225137.htm Asking price $19,000. pretty firm at this time.
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73280,000km (174,000 miles)This is a European spec factory 3b, 4 cylinder, 5spd, diesel Land Cruiser. It has minimal rust for an unrestored vehicle. It’s been resprayed at some point. It has a removable hard top and an extra set of rear half doors for when you go topless. Recent maintenance includes: Block heater installed New tie rod ends and alignment New oil pan gasket Re-cored radiator New water pump and fan clutch New fan New radiator hoses New glow plugs New fuel filter New air filter New windshield Power steering flushed Transmission and T-Case flushed Fresh oil change OME shocks Tires are in great shape Extra set of steel wheels New spare tire Bad - a few rust spots on the body, no radio (I use a...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom