BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I recently did an overland trip around Namibia in a rented LC79, kitted for camping. Mostly unintentionally, put that thing through situations I was certain would break ANYTHING.. and it didn't even hint at a problem. Fell in love with the platform right there. After being a fairly long time reader, it's obvious this is one of the best places to look for a platform to build my own. Hoping to find a unicorn, to build an overland vehicle. Me, and everyone else I imagine.. but a guys got to try. Ideally a 4 door pickup (extended if possible), but a Troopy works. LHD is a must. 2005 or older (Canada import laws are 15+ yrs.) Relatively Low KM's and overall excellent condition All mechanical & Diesel specs obv. If anyone has worked with...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TZ RHD JDM AWD With 1KZ-TE 3L Intercooled turbo diesel. Automatic, PW, PDL, Power antenna, Power Retractable Mirrors, Tilt, Original JDM Sound System, Sun Roof. 69K Miles Clean title. *Note* Open to partial trades. Within last 8K miles, new tires, AC compressor, full Ironman 4x4 2" lift specific for the Prado, Powerstop Tundra front brake upgrade. Dual battery setup. Hood has some clear coat peeling but no where else. Chassis is super clean, interior is super clean, no rust on this anywhere! AC and heater work great. Sunroof doesnt leak. Third row seating as well. Timing belt was done at 97994 kilometers. Added pictures of the Japanese maintenance stickers so you can translate other items thats been done...
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!! I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!! Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting! She’s got 163,397...
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 Asking $33,000 Japanese Domestic Market Import Odometer: 168,xxx miles/ 271,xxx kms Clean and clear Washington State title Color: 045 White *Here is the link for Pictures and Video* Select photos below. 6 cylinder diesel 1HZ engine. Last compression check was high 400’s/low 500’s all cylinders. Cold starts instantly. A440F automatic transmission. No body rust. Undercarriage is in very good shape. Body and paint are excellent. ARB front bull bar Front Runner platform roof rack 33x10.5 BFG KO2s with only a few hundred miles on them Batteries recently replaced Original tool kit included Drivers side seat has a tear. Back door has the famous sag from the spare tire when door is open. After market...
I am selling "Tweety" , this is a 1991 HZJ73 that had one single owner in Belgium before I got my hands on it trough a dealer in the Netherlands that beat me to it . I have done a lot of work on it including full rear quarter replacements and front fenders and a ton of mechanical and other maintenance . This is one of the best combo's that you can have in the 70 series because it is LHD , has the 1HZ H55 , factory lockers , rear rollbar , suspension seat bases , removable door top frames and even the uber rare bag with the slide in covers for when you take the top frames off . I put at least 200 hours of labor in to this one and a huge amount of new parts . I have since finishing it put around 2000 km on it to make sure the new buyer...
Im starting my search for a HZJ78 troopy.Im interested in a lwb suv cruiser that I can set up for camping/traveling.Stock or built,gas or diesel.It must be a clean solid rig.I will consider importing to Canada but have no idea on the details of importing/exporting a vehicle into Canada at this time.I have a clean low km 1st gen 4x4 scab Tacoma I could work into the deal if interested..I may also consider a 1st gen 4runner(no ifs),possibly a cool lwb bj,fj..thank you.
Asking $17,500. For Sale: 97 KZJ95 Prado TX. 1KZT-E, 5-Speed. Right Hand Drive. Mileage is 263,666 KMs (Changing daily) New Exedy Clutch,Pressure Plate, Single Mass Flywheel, TO Bearing and Slave cylinder. Around 256K. New Tacoma TRD Off Road Wheels and Goodyear Tires 265/75R16 Averages about 23 MPG City. (680Kms/420 miles) Factory Dual Battery Starter plunger and contacts changed with OEM components. Timing Belt done at 182,828KMs. Air Filter, Oil Filter, Oil changed at 260,808 KMs Some Rust on Frame, Frame was treated in Japan with frame paint. PA Title in hand. I've begun to coat the frame with Woolwax to stop future rust since where its located. Known Issues: Valve Cover leaking (Have OEM gasket) Front and Rear Brakes Pads...
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 85000 miles, $13000 Very solid vehicle and still looks great from outside. Undercarriage: frame and body well above average in terms of rust and corrosion - it is close to none. Motor/drivetrain have no noticeable issues. Engine still shows impressive torque, produces no smoke and no oil leak. Transmission shifts up and down smooth on demand. Front and rear suspension both feel solid and have no any abnormal sounds. No any electrical equipment issues (all checked and found operational). Tires still have plenty of thread. Vehicle has no critical problems preventing it from being drivable and can be a lucky find for any DIY car enthusiast looking for fun while working on old school Toyota...
Imported summer of 2022 from the Netherlands. This 1995 Landcruiser single cab pickup originated in the GCC as a Gulf spec vehicle. It has a carburetored 1FZ. 1 ton heavy duty chassis, 5 speed manual transmission, brand new 285/75r17 Rubitrak Falken All terrians, fairly clean and straight. Removable roof and folding windshield. Tailgate hinges and new chains. New carb, drivers visor, hood bumpers, emblem, new tires, and soon new seat lower covers.
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously. These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable. I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested. Details: - Locking front...
Presenting another phenomenal Land Cruiser. Reluctantly listing this one, as these are simply becoming impossible to find in this shape at this age. This was a 1 owner truck owned by the Australian government defense department who purchased it new in late 1997, build date on this truck is 9/97. It spent it's life under cover when it wasn't being used to buzz around the outback, probably mostly for beer runs for the troops. We imported it earlier this year, sent it to Land Criuser NW who proceeded to disable the annoying aftermarket backup alarm, and advise that it really needed nothing else. It's had a recent timing belt change, and it runs like new. AC blows cold, heat hot, Factory Aux Tank for a total of ~47 gallons of diesel. The...
Selling my JDM LC Prado 3-door in RZ trim with about 108k miles. Very desirable and top option 3.0L turbodiesel with top-mount intercooler. Good service history (although in Japanese) and decals in the engine bay indicating timing belt change at 100,000 kilometers (Manual recommended interval), Oil change by me, battery replaced recently by previous owner and showing good power on the voltmeter, 4 new Cooper off-road tires, Sony touchscreen head unit with apple carplay and USB input. I also purchased a translated owners manual to accompany the factory original. Have a trailer hitch for a 3rd gen 4runner that I am working on installing so that a bike rack could be mounted but may need to modify it slightly to match the factory holes...
1994 FZJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy. LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: November 1993 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0016002 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) As imported from Oman. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 478k kilometers driven. No overheating. Starts right up the first time every time. Pulls strong on the road, even on the highway. I’m still blown away by the 1FZ in these trucks… it’ll chirp going into second. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 185-185-185-185-185-185. We were kinda blown away by this...
1993 FZJ75 Restored Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy Asking $49,900 OBO LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: October 1992 (model year 1993) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0007502 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) Imported from Oman to the United Arab Emirates for restoration. Then imported to the USA. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 393k kilometers driven. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 190-185-190-185-185-190. Based on these number we did NOT open up the motor. Some basic seals/gaskets were replaced, but the head was NOT removed nor was any...
This 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado KZJ90 is a left-hand-drive European-market example that is said to have been driven by “a little old lady in Germany” before being imported to the US in December 2021. It is finished in maroon with gray trim, over gray cloth upholstery and is powered by a 3.0-liter 1KZ diesel backed by a four-speed auto transmission and a dual-range transfer case. Equipment includes 16″ TRD wheels with Yokohama Geolander A/T tires, rear parking sensors, sunroof, running boards (currently removed included with sale), power windows and mirrors, air conditioning, and a bluetooth radio with. This Prado 1KZJ90 shows 166,402 km (~103k miles). During our ownership we have put fresh brakes, tires, seat covers, rear mat...
1991 HZJ77 RHD w/ Front & Rear Lockers REDUCED Price: $29,250 $24,000 (See last post) Google Photos Link I purchased this from a mud member (see prior listing), and I drove it down from Seattle to San Diego. Going through this experience and after having it for a few months, I learned that it doesn’t make sense for me to own this at my stage (Unfortunate to learn after the fact!) I recently got into Land Cruisers (I’m very new to Mud) and was very excited to get my hands on one. Maybe too excited, if I’m honest. I have 2 young kiddos and this took up a heck of a lot of time and money. It’s just not right for our family right now. I didn’t realize how nervous I would feel with no airbags. But hey, you don’t know these things until...
This 1995 Land Cruiser KZJ78 is for sale in Niceville, FL. It is a RHD, JDM example. This is the toughest looking 70 series we can remember seeing, thanks to the lift and 37″ beadlock tires! See the build details below. Add a snorkel, the bumpers and the diamond plate and this thing looks like it’s ready for a starring role in Mad Max. It may not be for everyone, but this is a unique and special truck that you simply do not see in the United States very often. You’ll absolutely be the only one at your local beach, campground, or off road trail. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1995 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser KZJ78 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 181,000 Fuel Type...
Rare Land Cruiser for sale. 1987 LJ73. ONLY 166k miles Engine 2L-Turbo diesel - MANUAL PRICE $22,000.00 OBO VIN # JT1V0LJ7309001677 I HAVE MORE PICS IF NEEDED. This is an awesome truck. I’ve been using it as a semi-daily, excellent off roading and city truck. I’m selling it since I’m moving in another direction and I want someone to give it the use it really needs. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I did the chasis restoration, new suspension parts, new bushes, installed new clutch parts. It has FRP TOP which means you can remove it for summer days. I recently replaced differential fluid and transmission fluid. Extras: - Ironman Suspension - New snorkel - New LED Head Lights and day running lights - New LED off roading lights - New...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom