BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I recently did an overland trip around Namibia in a rented LC79, kitted for camping. Mostly unintentionally, put that thing through situations I was certain would break ANYTHING.. and it didn't even hint at a problem. Fell in love with the platform right there. After being a fairly long time reader, it's obvious this is one of the best places to look for a platform to build my own. Hoping to find a unicorn, to build an overland vehicle. Me, and everyone else I imagine.. but a guys got to try. Ideally a 4 door pickup (extended if possible), but a Troopy works. LHD is a must. 2005 or older (Canada import laws are 15+ yrs.) Relatively Low KM's and overall excellent condition All mechanical & Diesel specs obv. If anyone has worked with...
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously. These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable. I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested. Details: - Locking front...
Hey guys, selling my 1991 Landcruiser Troopy. Engine is the 1PZ diesel dash says 262k. I bought the truck from Fitgarage in bend Oregon who had it imported from France. Left hand drive. It’s my daily driver but I have a longer work commute now and need something newer. I don’t come on here much so please text me 407-864-031three. This truck is in good shape and is currently located in Florida. Asking 47k obo. I had an AC unit installed, bluetooth, speakers, and touch screen radio. Nice seats, and comes with the camp kitchen in the back. I do owe some money on it with Navy Federal credit union. Title is electronic until paid off. Thanks for looking.
1994 FZJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy. LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: November 1993 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0016002 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) As imported from Oman. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 478k kilometers driven. No overheating. Starts right up the first time every time. Pulls strong on the road, even on the highway. I’m still blown away by the 1FZ in these trucks… it’ll chirp going into second. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 185-185-185-185-185-185. We were kinda blown away by this...
This HZJ78 is a unicorn. An exceptional car in a superb technical and optical state. With the original 6 cilinder 1HZ diesel, a turbo and a 5-speed manual gearbox. This car was my project during the pandemic. Building and changing it for two years while taking it on short and long travels to test the complete setup. I had and still have a lot of fun with this Troopy, but I'm thinking about starting a new project. So I'm contemplating to sell this beauty. The list of modifications to campervan is long. I'm happy to discuss it with serious buyers. More pictures on requests, video footage and live video calls also possible. Nothing to hide here. This car is extremely rare and an extremely well maintained and built Troopy. Full history...
1991 HZJ77 RHD w/ Front & Rear Lockers REDUCED Price: $29,250 $24,000 (See last post) Google Photos Link I purchased this from a mud member (see prior listing), and I drove it down from Seattle to San Diego. Going through this experience and after having it for a few months, I learned that it doesn’t make sense for me to own this at my stage (Unfortunate to learn after the fact!) I recently got into Land Cruisers (I’m very new to Mud) and was very excited to get my hands on one. Maybe too excited, if I’m honest. I have 2 young kiddos and this took up a heck of a lot of time and money. It’s just not right for our family right now. I didn’t realize how nervous I would feel with no airbags. But hey, you don’t know these things until...
Build Date: March 1994 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRU VIN: FZJ75-0020839 Engine: 1FZ-F Color: White (045) Trim: LA10 (grey) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K084 (9.5” rear, 4.11, locking differentials front and rear) Miles: 174,390km (108,360mi) Fuel Tank: 90l single tank (24 gal) Hello IH8MUD. I’m selling my LHD 1994 Troopy that I had imported by a friend and bought in 2019 from an auction from the Turkish government, where they probably bought it from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings. Time’s have changed and I’m in need of a 4 door Land Cruiser to support starting a family (that will also fit in my new house’s lower garage), and as much as I want to keep it, I’m now listing it for sale. It spent a tougher life in Turkey, and...
I have a 1994 Toyota landcruiser Hzj75 that I am putting up for sale. I have owned many landcruisers and this by far is the best of them all. As with all of my vehicles, I am very meticulous about maintenance and keeping it in original stock condition. This vehicle is out of Australia and purchased from Ottoex in Portland. I have spend the greater part of tw years replacing anything that needed cosmetic refreshing with original Toyota parts. 44000 mile 5 speed 11 seater. Original paint no repairs or rust issues. This vehicle was obviously stored inside and is still maintained in that manner. New front and rea oem mats New headliner oem New rear bumper complete oem New rubber on doors oem New side mirrors oem New rear view mirror oem New...
I unfortunately have to sell my truck. We're doing an addition to our house and the funds are needed there. Long story short, the timing belt blew and the truck needs some amount of work. I don't know exactly as I haven't fully investigated with a mechanic. As I understand, after speaking with Georg, Onur and a few other places I'm looking at anywhere between $10k and $25k for the repairs. I just don't have that money at the moment. SO, here I am. The hook! It's a Cali registered truck. I just renewed for the year through to Sept. 2024. That's right, a RHD 1HZ with CA plates. I've seen lots of people asking about registaring a diesel truck here in CA. and heres one. About once a week someone would ask me if I was selling the truck and...
Imported summer of 2022 from the Netherlands. This 1995 Landcruiser single cab pickup originated in the GCC as a Gulf spec vehicle. It has a carburetored 1FZ. 1 ton heavy duty chassis, 5 speed manual transmission, brand new 285/75r17 Rubitrak Falken All terrians, fairly clean and straight. Removable roof and folding windshield. Tailgate hinges and new chains. New carb, drivers visor, hood bumpers, emblem, new tires, and soon new seat lower covers.
Very unique and rare in North America crew cab 75 series. Meano conversions in Johannesburg, South Africa built this in the mid 90s. Fully registered here in the states. I am moving to Kodiak and don’t want to see it rot up there. Second owner, full service history. 1995 Toyota Landcruiser double cab Meano Conversion, Right hand drive, original 4.2L 1FZ with 5+1 speed manual transmission. This Land Cruiser also features numerous upgrades intended to improve its look and off-road capabilities. Oldman EMU suspension with air suspension on rear axle, upgraded bumpers and running boards, two 90 liter fuel tanks, custom steel rear canopy with Safari gull wing windows, new front hubs, new AC pump, new hydraulic steering pump, new max dog...
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!! I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!! Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting! She’s got 163,397...
Just too many rigs and this one doesn't get driven or the time put into it that it deserves. 265,715km or 165,107 miles Australian RHD 2H naturally aspirated diesel H55F tranny 5 speed 12 volt Gibson tray with removable soft side canopy Dual fuel tanks Water tank built into tray All the lights work AC and heat aren't working New Ironman bushings with AFS suspension New Cruiser Parts tie rod kit Rear e locker not wired and never tried Rust in the gutters, windscreen, lower fenders, doors, and passenger floor Odometer doesn't work. Needs cable Toggle kill switch Brakes need bleeding Radio Runs and drives but haven't taken on any lengthy trips. only used locally. Might be interested in other Land Cruisers, 4 door Tacoma, or old VWs...
Hello IH8mud members. I am considering putting my 1990 LJ73 the famous Bundera for sale. I have owned this for 8 years and have always been giving it my tender loving care. Originally this car was shipped from Austria in 1990 to Vancouver Canada, then it was sold and was driven to Montreal Canada. I purchased it 8 years ago and imported to USA. It is currently registered in state of Vermont and I have all the paperwork's, service records and ..... Since I have bought it this car was stored inside for winters and following works has been done. New 16 gage rear fenders both driver side and passenger side. Timing belt rear suspension Engine work ( changing all rubber gaskets and hoses with new ) and much more new windshield frame and...
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 Asking $33,000 Japanese Domestic Market Import Odometer: 168,xxx miles/ 271,xxx kms Clean and clear Washington State title Color: 045 White *Here is the link for Pictures and Video* Select photos below. 6 cylinder diesel 1HZ engine. Last compression check was high 400’s/low 500’s all cylinders. Cold starts instantly. A440F automatic transmission. No body rust. Undercarriage is in very good shape. Body and paint are excellent. ARB front bull bar Front Runner platform roof rack 33x10.5 BFG KO2s with only a few hundred miles on them Batteries recently replaced Original tool kit included Drivers side seat has a tear. Back door has the famous sag from the spare tire when door is open. After market...
This is my third attempt to sell a LC on IH8MUD. THE 1st 2 was a 1996 LX and later a 2013 200 series LC, but both were unsuccessful. Still have the LX and planning on taking it to the Cruiser Crawl in OCT. The 200 sold to a guy in Memphis at about the deal of the decade: For Sale - 2013 LC in Arkansas - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-lc-in-arkansas.1014942/. I now offer a 1989 BJ 74 that I have owned since 2017. It is being sold due to my retirement and a need to decrease my number of toys. I obtained the BJ74 in 2017 from LC Direct and have put about 10000 Km on it since that time. Only 87 Km (54,000 miles) on OD at present and zero rust. Runs prefect. AC works but needs charging about once a year with a can R12. Terrain...
Presenting another phenomenal Land Cruiser. Reluctantly listing this one, as these are simply becoming impossible to find in this shape at this age. This was a 1 owner truck owned by the Australian government defense department who purchased it new in late 1997, build date on this truck is 9/97. It spent it's life under cover when it wasn't being used to buzz around the outback, probably mostly for beer runs for the troops. We imported it earlier this year, sent it to Land Criuser NW who proceeded to disable the annoying aftermarket backup alarm, and advise that it really needed nothing else. It's had a recent timing belt change, and it runs like new. AC blows cold, heat hot, Factory Aux Tank for a total of ~47 gallons of diesel. The...
Selling my beloved HZJ73 , imported by me in 2018 from Japan, really love it as its already lifted and had all the features i wanted. I have only put like 17,000 KM in the 5 years. Low KM around 279,000 KM that's roughly 173,000 Miles Lifted Rust Free Always Garaged indoors Front and Rear Diff Locker Working AC/Heater Removable Top Asking price 39,000$ / open to offers. Here is a list of the new parts on it - ARB Front Bumper - 2 batteries - exhaust back - Front Corbeau Baja Style leather bucket seats - front brake rotors and pads - 4x4Labs Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - STEDI Head Lights - Aftermarket Spot Lights - comeup 24V Winch - OME Steering Stabilizer - Removed auto 4x4 and installed manual wheel locker ones - Italvolanti...
Hello Members. 1991 FJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy............ 374K KM driven / close to 233k Miles... FJ75LV-MRV.......FJ75-0100657 8H6 color code, Midnight or Atlantic Blue.. I personally had never seen a Troopy in a dark blue color. Pretty interesting and the color grew on me every time I see it. The paint is in Fair/good condition. 3F Straight 6 petrol engine. No overheating issues. Has been my daily driver the past 3 months. Great engine, pulls very strong. The complete drivetrain has no oil leaks, very dry undercarriage. Been my daily driver the past 2 months.. H55F 5 speed manual Transmission. No Issues with shifting, no fluid leaks, No clutch issues, No grinding, no trouble staying in gear.. It has factory AC and Heater...
1993 FZJ75 Restored Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy Asking $49,900 OBO LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: October 1992 (model year 1993) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0007502 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) Imported from Oman to the United Arab Emirates for restoration. Then imported to the USA. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 393k kilometers driven. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 190-185-190-185-185-190. Based on these number we did NOT open up the motor. Some basic seals/gaskets were replaced, but the head was NOT removed nor was any...
1997 Toyota HZJ75 Landcruiser Camper for sale. 1HZ 4.2l Diesel, LHD, 220k miles, power steering, no AC, triple locker, European model, custom fiberglass camper. This vehicle needs to be restored. Has body rust. solid frame. Runs and drives fine. Please open link to Craigslist(medford, Oregon) ad for more detail and photos for now. https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/kerby-1997-toyota-landcruiser-hzj75/7664225137.htm Asking price $19,000. pretty firm at this time.
Hey all! Looking to buy my first Land Cruiser and of course the model I have fallen in love with has to be the most pain in the butt for the state I live in. Necessary: - Either already registered in California/CARB compliant OR cheap enough to not make me go bankrupt making it compliant - Four door 77 series (would be fine with a HZJ73 if there's one available, they have grown on me a bit) - In decent working condition (fine with a bit of a project in terms of interior and exterior as long as it runs) - not a rust bucket :skull: Wants (but not necessary): - Diesel, but have heard from some sources/importers that shops like G&K (Ew) won't do diesel compliance work (or can't?) even though I have seen the threads on here to prove the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom