BJ42 | FJ43 | BJ44 | FJ45 | FJ45LV | HJ47

Classifieds : Toyota 42-series / 43-series / 44-series / 45-series / 47-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I have lovingly restored this Land Cruiser over the last 2-3 years as a lifelong fan of the 40 series, this is one of a few that I have restored/owned just as a hobby and appreciator of vintage 4x4's. I am kind of open to the idea of trading it for something else equally or more awesome. I'm not really looking for big projects. My main issue is I would like a little more passenger room so I can take more of my younger family out on adventures with me. About The Truck: This was imported from Kuwait by Edmond, a forum member. LHD, original 2F engine with rebuilt top end and a lot of new mechanical and interior parts. Clean and clear Wyoming title. I have tried to keep it as stock as possible but have restored/built it in a way...
Quarantine is getting old. Just curious what’s out there for trade. I can get more specific if someone is interested 2000 LX470 Sand dollar pearl with grey interior (just completed) 121,000 miles 0 rust All major service and modifications have been done in the last 35,000 miles IronMan Lift with foam cell shocks Had the wheels sand blasted and powder coated. Rock Warriors with 315/70/17 Toyo R/T tires with (-1,000 miles) New stereo from front to rear Plenty more extras... Just looking for something else to enjoy. This has been an amazing vehicle and is one of the nicest 2000 models out there. Happy to answer any questions you may have or send any pictures you may want.
2009 Lexus LX570 Color is Costa Azul Mica (Blue) over Tan Leather 96,500 Miles $33,000 Maintenance in the last 3000ish miles 5 Brand new Good Year Tires Trans fluid service AHC Hydraulic suspension fluid service. Rear brakes Front End Alignment New fuel pump and sender Synthetic oil changed with Mobil 1 0w-20 ( not the energy conserving stuff) TRD oil filter Air filter Charcoal cabin air filter. Weather Tech Floor Mats and full set of Lexus carpet mats Rear Entertainment/DVD Heated and cooled seats Power lift rear hatch, soft open tailgate No kids, no pets, non-smokers This was a CPO at Lexus in Tennessee at 40k, front brakes were done at 75k along with cooling system service. New battery at 80k. There are several other...
Hey guys im toying with the idea of getting rid of my 45 lwb as i just dont have the time anylonger to do the proper resto it needs. It has rust it has some inner C channel rot i wont lie. THe worst of it is just before the rear wheels which seems to be common. I was goin to box the frame to handle all of the issues. With the dollar the way it is a brand new frame from aqualu is a cheap fix if you plan on a frame off resto. Frames seem to be pretty easy to find also. Ive found a couple up here in great shape for under 1k. The floor on the box is pretty much toast. It runs and drives great. Has a new "troll hole" carb on it and fires up just fine.Gas tank is like new. New rear taillights. I have a U-weld headache rack thats will be...
We'll I have two fjs and I'm wanting to convert one to a fj45 truck off-road machine. I was gonna see if anyone had a complete cab that would wanna trade. I have frame and all the other stuff I need I just need the cab with roof. My roller is a 1980 fj40 that the PO started to fix the tub. It's not too bad of a job just needs touched up. It has all of the running gear, front axle, rear axle, trans, transfer, block and head. Also has windshield frame it's just not on truck in pic. Let me know if anyone has anything. I also have tons of spare parts that I don't need like another 4spd trans and matching transfer case, extra block, head, and misc other things. Thanks
I've been on a bit of a tear buying oddball stuff. I had an LV that I regretted selling about 7 years ago. Looking to get back into one. The following are on a boat to the US as I type. Would be willing to trade any of these for a well running, non-project 45LV ONLY!!!!! I am not expecting a showroom rig but I have no time to do an LV resto. 1987 Hilux Turbo Diesel quad cab. White. $9k spent on Rebuilt engine, new turbo with 50k kms, new suspension, tires. Original paint. Nice interior. 1982 BJ42LX. Zebra seats. 3 wipers, etc. Freeborn Red. Nice shape. Needs hood painted and new tires. Would be willing to fix the issues. (Someone has dibs on this already so we'll see.) 1983 HJ47 Quad Cab (ex-mining rig) Mustard Yellow...
Wanting to trade my 02 LX470 for a built DD 45, Diesel would be awesome. Not original is welcome, prefer resto-mod. Disk brakes, upgrades etc. 107K miles excellent condition Trade your toy for a family rig. Not looking for a project, must be dd worthy. 5/11/2013 107100 Synthetic Trans Fluid exchange 3/30/2013 105600 AHC & PS fluid changed 3/16/2013 105000 90K SERVICE - Timing Belt, Water pump, New belts and pullys, injection cleaning etc. 3/16/2013 105000 Half shafts/CV + Wheel bearings packed 3/16/2013 105000 Brake pads and Flush Brake fluid 3/10/2013 104880 Air Filter 5/28/2009 Tom Wood Lexus 76986 75K SERVICE 5/28/2009 Tom Wood Lexus 76986 10000 MILE SERVICE NON WARRANTY-NON OEM 12/20/2008 Tom Wood Lexus 71559 70K SERVICE 5/13/2008...
Possible trade, My 40 for a Diesel Troopy My family has outgrown the 40 but I still want to take them places where only 40's can go. The next best thing I can think of would be a troopy. With that being said if anyone is interested lets talk. My 40 has a long list of upgrades and mods, and was refurbished and finished around 2 years ago. Here is the short list: 1979 FJ40 621 Green New sheet metal everywhere Gauges Boost/EGT/Tach 81 and later center rear heater 13B-T H55F ARB's Front and Rear Alcan 4" Vintage Air PTO Factory style soft top by OCD 34x10.5 Interco LTB's Factory Steel Wheels Late model rear axle with parking brake FJ62 power steering box frame mounted I know there is more, all parts including drive...
The 60 has had a lot of work done. New OME lift New ARB front bumper Kaymar rear bumper New BFG KM2s 33 Small block Chevy conversion Has original interior bought from family that owed it from new in 82. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff if interested PM or email me pjmhd02@gmail.com Can send more pics Yakima rack is no longer on it has a wilderness rack on now.
We are in the process of putting our house up for sale in the next 6 months so I’m faced cleaning up the garage. My options for my 45 project are find a place to store it until we move and then hide it in a 2 car garage until I can build a shop to start working on it. Means it might be done in 2017. My other option is to trade it for a running and driving 40 which would suit my family better since I purchased the 45 when it was just my wife and now with 2 kids a 40 would be a better choice. I will not part it out unless someone buys the tub, frame, bed and roll cage. I probably have over $17k invested into this truck and will be taking a huge hit I’m sure. So if someone has always wanted that FJ45 and has multiple trucks let...
I am looking for a good truck. I am willing to trade my BJ42 for the right one. I figure I would try here first before ebay/craigslist due to some horrible experiences i've had there and it just seems easier to trade instead of selling and then buying. 1983 LHD BJ42 imported from Nicaragua (still has inspection stickers). Inspection/Registration current in Texas. No rust solid body. Pretty much all original except that I have replaced the suspension with an OME kit and a shackle reversal has been done on it. New rear brakes, new muffler, new front and rear signals, new seatbelts. new tires/wheels. Interior is in good shape. Mileage is 249K Kilometers, but I am not sure that is accurate since I had to replace the speedometer...
I know.. I know… I’ve only had this truck a little over a year. I tagged this as a trade because I’m certain that I’ll not get even close to what I have in this. Plus I’m done with getting vehicles that I do not have the time, skill, longevity in one spot (active army), etc. I’m tired of paying for expensive repair/mods/improvements to mechanics. Maybe when I retire in 7 years…. I’m trading a rare bird here; a very solid platform for someone to make great. It will take something great. I’m willing to trade for a turn-key DD, or minimum rust FJ40 (E-67) I might go to 73, with hardtop, hard doors, and bench/troop seats. I want the original inline 6 or rebuilt equivalent. I prefer a factory color, original in fine. Tasteful...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom