For Sale 97 FZJ80 with 89k miles in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 97 so that I can buy a truck which will suit me better for now. I have a 97 with 89k miles, carfax is clean. The cruiser is all stock with the exception of an old man emu steering stabilizer and general grabber 2 tires in 295/75/16 which are almost brand new. I will add pictures tommorrow, I would like to get 9000 for it but am willing to negotiate. I will answer any and all questions as quickly as possible.

Yes it has lockers. No rust. Interior is in very good condition. I will post pictures tommorow.

If you're interested in trades I have an '02 Taco Xtra cab in Wilmington, NC

Where you located in va??? interested

Foeix. At great expense I have fixed the issues I had with my Land Cruiser. I have receipts that I will provide to any buyer.

Emailed you.

No Longer Available

The Land Cruiser was traded in on a Tundra. Foeix, your a Nimrod- do the world a favour and stay out of for sale adds if you have no intention of buying.

The Land Cruiser was traded in on a Tundra. Foeix, your a Nimrod- do the world a favour and stay out of for sale adds if you have no intention of buying.

Dude - all I did was link to your own thread where you outlined a bunch of issues that a potential buyer should know. I didn't even comment on the issues.

FYI --- looks like he traded this into Kern Toyota in Winchester.

CARFAX Vehicle History Report on JT3HJ85J4V0186394

I'm not understanding the disparity between dealer eBay pricing and actual value.

Assuming these are either credit bandit lots, or they're all banking on the foreign market, that I didn't know existed until a read on an eBay dealer description.

What am I missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom