FJ45 springs with shackles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi guys

I have just bought Reservation Codys 45/80 project,this came with a few extra parts (Thanks again Cody:cheers:)

I will sell of some of these parts to recover my gas money from the 2000 mile roadtrip to get this new to me project:steer:

I have a set of leaf springs with shackles,it looks like this was part of a lift kit .I have taken the pics and included a brand new leaf pakket from Marks Offroad.This is a I believe a 4" lift kit and it almost looks like they have the same arch to them.

Front shackles look like OEM reproduction while the rear ones are beafy and extended

I had the pleasure/headache a few years ago to find a liftkit for a BJ46 wich uses the same rear springs as the 45 and 47 and found out the hard way that they are extremely hard to come buy.

Pricing them is hard but neccesary her so I will put 400$ for the set,feel free to make me an offer

Shipping will be a killer but maybe Mudship or find someone that goes to the Lone Star Cruiser Roundup next month.I will be there and can bring them with me

I will sell some more of the extra stuff that I won't be using so keep on watching the for sale tread:grinpimp:

Some pics

the top spring is the new 4" lift spring for my 40

New spring on the bottom for reference
bandenenLCstuff068_zps0dda281b.jpg

shackles

bandenenLCstuff069_zpseaeb1b68.jpg

bandenenLCstuff070_zps15f60106.jpg

bandenenLCstuff071_zps337a56a1.jpg

Thanks

Joe

I'm out....thanks

Chris