For Sale $3800.00 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well it is time to sell my 1986 Hj60. I’ve owned it for around five years now. It has been in my shop for two and a half years with the number six piston out of it. We recently moved so I found a good motor for the truck and put it back on the road, however with three cruisers and down 600 sqft of shop space something has to give. The PO of the truck was a professional from Toronto Canada that had everything done at the dealer, me on the other hand my pockets aren’t that deep, and have done all the work myself. The truck has the normal rust over the wheel wells, and rockers, and not good at body work I have not attempted to repair it. The frame on it is in really good condition. One of the best I have ever seen. Part of my hesitation in selling.
The truck has 376,000Km on it, and the replacement motor has around the same. The guy I purchased the motor from was not 100% on it, however said it was in that range plus, or minus.
From sitting, now outside the brakes, and parking brake need some attention. The exhaust system needs to be replaced. I am hoping that a cruiser guy would be interested in this truck and give her a turbo, and a nice stainless steel exhaust system.
I had the truck in at a spring shop for re-arching, and shocks four years ago. The ride is ruff, and thus part of the sale. My wife no longer enjoys us driving it as a daily driver, so I purchased a 1969 Fj40 to use as a second vehicle. I had 31 BFG’s on the truck with lot of room left over. There are stock tires on it now, which are almost new.
I am looking for $3800.00 for the truck, or trades of equal value. No low ballers please. If you are a Cruiser guy and want more info please feel free to contact me.

Got to GO

Got To GO
092.jpg
091.jpg
134.jpg

I'll buy your $3800.00 but I can only pay you $2000.00 for it. Can you deliver in cash?

Just kidding.

I'd love to buy this but I just bought a 4runner. Good luck.

Don't laugh I had somebody on kijiji offer me $1500.00. Sad to see it go( if it ever does) but threes a croud. Thanks.

It has been something I've been meaning to do, however I moved last fall lost a 1000sqft shop had a baby and have been working 50hrs per week for I don't know how long. The weather is coming around now so if you are interested PM me and I'll see if I can get it done for you. I was never really worried about numbers as the truck runs great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom