81 BJ60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im selling my green wagon

power steering

31" procomp x-terrains

h41 tranny(low first gear)

Newish starter

rebuilt alternator

1 year old rad and electric fan

1.5 year old master cylender

and if the buyer complaines enough I have spare doors and fenders aswell

1000000000 kms on the engine

dents

rust

$1800OBO
small 60.jpg

Last edited:
good price a tough vehicle. Gotta love flat green... :)

dan i will be in kamloops over the next few weeks vissiting a friend in kamloops hospital , would like to buy another 60 , pm me your phone number .

kevinmorrow1357@hotmail.com

dan i will be in kamloops over the next few weeks vissiting a friend in kamloops hospital , would like to buy another 60 , pm me your phone number .

Missing the rust eh? And wishing you never sold your rig? If you decide to part out the Nissan and it has a 4.11 H233B LSD dif with a a 31 spline count & 32mm axle dia, let me know. :p

yeah i miss the rust

my new ride !

dec252007026.jpg

hey dan i was in kamloops yesterday , i will be heading back this comming weekend i am still interested in your cruiser , i will phone / email you again , or you can let me know your availability for this weekend , thanks kevin .

i can see why you like kamloops , it has grown over the years and seams like it would be a nice place to live .

I got your email kevin, I work every weekend so we would have to meet up after 5pm.

Kamloops Is an awsome town. Big enough that you can still get everything, but small enough that there is no traffic. Oh yeah........................ In the 6 months Ive been here its rained 4 times:D

Ill have a few sets of fenders, Ill let you know after I part my HJ61

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom