April CSC Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The heat has come early but not for the cruiser crowd as Friday nights showing was one of the largest gatherings that I have been a part of. Don't know how many vehicles were there but I would estimate in the mid 20's.....Alot of 80's series

A special guest made an appearance known as the "The CSC Grill" delivered as promised and will be used at the next run.......

Once the meeting was called to order the group gathered in a big circle...We had the pleasure of meeting 4 new members, Scott, Nate, Romey and Anthony who stood in the middle of the circle , introduced themself and what they were drving. Then the interrogation began by someone (who will remain anonymous) with them having to line there trucks in a row so eveyone could scrutinize them... One thing I noticed with the 4 new members trucks it that they did not have a Snorkel(Dorkel) ...Wow...Imagine that.

The introduction of Tools R US new bumper designed was unveiled as it was bolted on his truck. Alot of work for the prototype has been taken place in order to be ready for Moab.

As the evening went on the crowd thinned out and I left @ 1:00am but there were still a few members still talking.

Thanks to everyone for making this happen. Pics are at the link below.....Good night now !!!!!!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/116779420200088376095/CSCMeetingApril2012#

Last edited:

CSC1204_24.jpg

saw one of those fancy-schmancy new tan and blue 80 series down by Freestone Park in Gilbert on Saturday. One of the new guys?

Not sure if this rig was there for the meeting. Does anybody know the owner of this rig?

I think that belongs to wilburlovsyotas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom