Friday july 9th Sonic Cruiser Cruise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Innaugural unofficial 1st ever Friday night Cruiser Cruise!

SONIC DRIVE IN
2870 NORTH HAYDEN ROAD
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85257

West side of Hayden Road Just South of Thomas

BE THERE OR BE A JEEPER! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Of course the day I'm out of town on work in Green Bay! Woody (if by any strange chance you are reading this) how far are you away from there? I'll have my 80 out there.

Then we'll catch ya at the 2nd one on Aug 20th!

Last edited:
I am hoping to get paint on my 40 the fist 2 weeks in July. I will try and make august 13th event if I am in AZ!

DD,
You don't have to bring the cruiser to kick it.

Anyone else gonna Pie out on me

How about 7pm till they make us leave. That gives everyone time to get home from work and get out to Tempe. It should be a kind of impromptu type of deal. Show up when you want and leave when you want.

All you guys gonna PIE OUT on me here?

well you said impromptu,, if i show i show, personally the last two "happy hours" was enough pavement wheelin to hold me for a while.

how about a lunch cookout at bartlett lake or something similar, maybe a cruiser picnic at one of the ramadas at squaw (piestewa) peak, or papago ?? just throwin out some ideas

Pyroil,
Deffinately down for some cookouts once it cools down a bit. I'd like to set up a run out in FJ area witha cookout at my house afterwards also. This will have to wait until the back yard is done though. Hell maybe a cookout then a night run would be cool too.

I will be there. No fires up north until it rains. Other than that it is a great idea.

Hltoppr...I sent the 8274 with Dave. Hopefully he delivered it.

im gonna try and make it on the 9th
would any one be intrested in a small get together maybe a BBQ at Alto pit near presccott? its a small 4 wheel area here and would be a great place to meet up and wheel.
wounder how much intrest there is?

mike

lx450- There is always interest.
d-dude- Man. Crazy? Nah, just devoted. Keep us updated.

Oh, and bman- I'm prolly not gonna PIE OUT on ya.
Shica and I both have the evening off, and the next day. So we'll be there if I can keep
enough oil in the 60. If not, at least we'll represent in the Corolla. :D
Yeah, I need a new front main seal. :-\

Alright guys! HUGE PROBLEM! I'm gonna have to relocate us for this week! It seems that the Manager I spoke to was un aware of another gathering that happens at that Sonic on the 2nd Friday of every month. Since I know that some of you are coming down from up north I'm going to relocate us to another venue for this month. In the future we'll choose a different weekend or a different venue. I'll post up today with the new location. I will try to get us in the same general vicinity so as not to screw everyone up. I will also be PMing everyone who has responded to this thread to hopefully give them the heads up if they haven't looked here lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom