Sonic Meet Notes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
Those that were absent missed out on the big fun, a cop showed and tossed us out like a bunch of vagabonds!:crybaby: Well, the new manager at the gas station disapproved and had us removed, we had to actually park at Sonic.:flipoff2: BMAN has the contact info and this issue will be resolved before the next meet.

We had celebrity visitors, Ron and Gustaf from the Toyota FJC Trail Teams stopped by to shoot the bull, always a pleasure to BS with them!:cool:

Kenny from Quickie Tie Down is looking to expand his product line to include off road products. He couldn't make the meet, but sent some sample snatch straps to see if there is any interest in a group buy. The straps look very nice, I will get pricing and start a thread later in the week.
straps.jpg

I guess I'll have to stop bying gas and drinks from the QT then :mad:

Hey if you guys up in Phoenix weren't so stinkin' scruffy lookin' you wouldn't of had any problems. To PO was probably just rousting you guys like he would a homeless encampment. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I am interested in straps Kevin. Right now my recovery gear revolves around my excellent driving skillz, shovel and jack. :grinpimp:

R

My strap is looking pretty ragged. I've been waiting for the Pro-Comp ones to go on sale again. Got this one (30 foot, 30,000 pound) for 20 smackers- regular price around 80 IIRC.

-Spike

Thanks for the notes...

it was only a matter of time before some manager of a gas station thought it be a good idea to throw out a bunch of gas guzzling vagabonds...

Hey if you guys up in Phoenix weren't so stinkin' scruffy lookin' you wouldn't of had any problems. To PO was probably just rousting you guys like he would a homeless encampment. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Your thinking that a $hit, shower and shave might not be a bad idea BEFORE the meet?:hillbilly:

I am interested in straps Kevin. Right now my recovery gear revolves around my excellent driving skillz, shovel and jack. :grinpimp:

R

Is that your way of sayin that you don't wheel?:D

Thanks for the notes...

it was only a matter of time before some manager of a gas station thought it be a good idea to throw out a bunch of gas guzzling vagabonds...

Yep if he allowed a bunch of hungry, thirsty dudes driving gas hogs to hang out near his convenience and gas store it would only add to his work load!:rolleyes:

they heard phil was selling shirtz on the black market and skipping the tax!

Oh yeah how could I think otherwise!

might be time for an " in the woods" meet?

or maybe a ...

Yep if he allowed a bunch of hungry, thirsty dudes driving gas hogs to hang out near his convenience and gas store it would only add to his work load!:rolleyes:

HAha....

Next time, everyone should park at the pumps like customers, and then wander into the Sonic side for the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom