For Sale Section (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think we need a for sale section.

Today I saw a white 80 (my favorite color). Stopped by and it only had 143K miles on it. Looked really clean in the engine compartment and besides some hard leather and a bit or rust just under the rear wiper and the exhaust it looked fairly clean. Guy was asking 9.4K.

Right next to in in the next lot is a 2000 LX470. No info on it. No rear locker. Beight and in decent shape nothing spectacular.

Also on the lemon lot there is an FJ40. Nice rig but not quite worth the 13K asking price. Close and fairly clean just not there. All in Enterprise AL. The top two on Rucker BLVD across the street from the "Ho Wash" and the other on Ft. Rucker.

I think its generally acceptable to post for sale stuff in the open forum (within the clubhouse) area...

As far as i know..within the clubhouse area we kind of make our own rules as we go.

I see on some of the other clubhouse areas that they have a for sale thread at the top.

Maybe a "sticky" thread "For Sale" for the local folks in AL?

I think its generally acceptable to post for sale stuff in the open forum (within the clubhouse) area...

As far as i know..within the clubhouse area we kind of make our own rules as we go.

I see on some of the other clubhouse areas that they have a for sale thread at the top.

Maybe a "sticky" thread "For Sale" for the local folks in AL?

Yep that is what I was thinking. I know the ONSC one gets a lot of use.

FOR SALE

4 custom hammer painted FZJ (16x8) wheels by bhmmapping.

The lip is a little rough but for $300 who cares... I can deliver within reason from Auburn.

FOR SALE

4 custom hammer painted FZJ (16x8) wheels by bhmmapping.

The lip is a little rough but for $300 who cares... I can deliver within reason from Auburn.

hey now, those are duplicolor graphite'd not hammered. they are a work of art - 300 is a steal. The original clearcoat was stripped, they were painted with self etching primer, several coats of graphite paint, and several coats of clearcoat.

then steal them back from me.

whoever has admin rights would need to setup "sticky For Sale Thread"

For Sale:

A Thread where you can post For Sale items. This Thread will see alot of action. Price is FIRM as it will be a "sticky" thread so i can't go any lower than it already is...
pics soon. Pick up only.

I have a bunch of mini truck stuff like stock birfields, stock shafts, stock housings, etc. if anyone is interested.

I got some 15x7, but doubt that'll work huh?

BB, you're doing a writeup for the sig line? doing the H42 with that toybox? I'm doing what bhmmapping did plus a toybox...

I got some 15x7, but doubt that'll work huh?

BB, you're doing a writeup for the sig line? doing the H42 with that toybox? I'm doing what bhmmapping did plus a toybox...
No, I've currently got some 15x8's but I just scored some 39.5x15 TSL's with low miles. That's why I'm looking for 10" wheels.

My build thread is linked up in my signature. I've got a 3FE out of a '89 FJ62 in my 40 now. That's powering the H42-Toybox-stockcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom