Check out my Redline rear bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are some pics of my new rear bumper that Justin at Redline Landcruiser in Colorado made for me. I thought everyone might like to see some of his work!
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg

Man thats an awesome setup. Does it ride well? Love the black it looks bad***!

Justin does very nice work. Now the he has Jims (SROR) designs he can make some nice 60 stuff for us.

It rides nice, even at 75 mph on the highway. The only place it worries me a little is when the highway is sectioned concrete. It seems to get in synch with the road and starts shaking. I don't thinks it's going anywhere and we don't have much of that type of road, so no big deal. The basic parts of the bumper are SROR, so it has good bones.

It rides nice, even at 75 mph on the highway. The only place it worries me a little is when the highway is sectioned concrete. It seems to get in synch with the road and starts shaking. I don't thinks it's going anywhere and we don't have much of that type of road, so no big deal. The basic parts of the bumper are SROR, so it has good bones.

LMAO...I can relate to what your saying. I went through the same experience with my SROR bumper and eventually just got use to it. It was really noticeable when off-road and on washboard roads. I do however check my rear frame and bolts before and after a long trip just in case. I plan on boxing the rear frame section in the near future just to strengthen everything up and remove the C-channel so that I don't run into the rusting problem.

BTW...Great looking bumper and you'll love the utility of it.

Good luck!
Moab 2010 029.jpg

Did you re-gear your 62 after the lift and tires or are you running stock gears? Great looking bumper!

The bumper was $2k, then about $300 for powdercoat, not sure if it would be less for subsequent ones for Justin to make. He ended up putting in a lot more time than he initially thought to get everything right.
I haven't re-geared yet. It is still my daily driver, so maybe down the road sometime. With the 31's it isn't too bad, but I really notice the hills during the summer when I have the 33's on. The TLC intake and dual 2.5" exhaust let me advance the timing to 14 degrees and that helped with the power quite a bit. I can get up I-70 at about 50 in 3rd with the 31's on. Not too bad for the 3FE.

The bumper was $2k, then about $300 for powdercoat, not sure if it would be less for subsequent ones for Justin to make. He ended up putting in a lot more time than he initially thought to get everything right.
I haven't re-geared yet. It is still my daily driver, so maybe down the road sometime. With the 31's it isn't too bad, but I really notice the hills during the summer when I have the 33's on. The TLC intake and dual 2.5" exhaust let me advance the timing to 14 degrees and that helped with the power quite a bit. I can get up I-70 at about 50 in 3rd with the 31's on. Not too bad for the 3FE.

Yep sounds about what I can do. gah the I-70 drive up to the hills gets a little brutal after a while.

Just gotta smile and wave at the people who get annoyed with you. :rolleyes:

Wow! very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom